海伦娜·伯翰·卡特 | 朗读诗歌《野雁》

海伦娜·伯翰·卡特 | 朗读诗歌《野雁》

00:00
01:19

Wild Geese 

《野雁》

—— by Mary Oliver

You do not have to be good.

你不必样样都好。

You do not have to walk on your knees

也无需跪地前行

for a hundred miles through the desert repenting.

穿越数百里沙漠去忏悔。

You only have to let the soft animal of your body

你只要让你柔软的身体

love what it loves.

爱它所爱。


Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.

告诉我你的绝望,我也会告诉你我的。

Meanwhile the world goes on.

此时,世界仍在继续。

Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain

此时,太阳和剔透如鹅卵石的雨滴

are moving across the landscapes,

滴落着,穿越了风景,

over the prairies and the deep trees,

越过大草原与幽深的树林,

the mountains and the rivers.

在高山上,在河流中。

Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,

此时,野雁正飞在蔚蓝的高空

are heading home again.

再次飞往故乡。


Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,

无论你是谁,不论多么孤独,

the world offers itself to your imagination,

世界满足你所有的想像,

calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting -

像野雁那般召唤你,粗粝而激昂——

over and over announcing your place

一遍又一遍地宣告

in the family of things.

万物之中,你的所在。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 淅圳_永远的星光

  • backtocollageZ

    wild geese

  • backtocollageZ

    野雁