CHAPTER 1 妈妈我起床了!【双语绘本:小鸟找妈妈】

CHAPTER 1 妈妈我起床了!【双语绘本:小鸟找妈妈】

00:00
14:18

情景对话:

Scene 01 Get up ! 起床


MOM: Wake up! Tommy, It is time to wake up!  妈妈:起床了!汤姆, 起床的时间到了!该起来了!

汤姆: Oh Mom, Can I sleep more? 我可以多睡一会么?

MOM: No! hurry up! or you will be late for school! 不行,快点,否则你要上学迟到了

汤姆: Just five more minutes, I can't keep my eyes open! 就5分钟!我睁不开眼睛

Mom: Stretch your body, did you not hear the alarm? 伸展一下你的身体,你没有听到闹钟么?

Tommy: OK......I'll get up soon, you don't have to wake me up.好吧。。。我会很快就起床的,你不用再叫我起床了

MOM: I 'LL count to three! Come on!!! 我数到三,你赶紧的!

TOMMY: Okay mum....I'm up 好了 妈妈,我起来了

MOM: You should go to bed early to get up early你要早睡早起!

重点发音:

1. alarm

2. stretch

3. hear

4. three

下面是睡前绘本环节啦!


这本书讲述是一只刚孵出的小鸟去找妈妈的故事。

鸟妈妈不在的时候,一只小鸟孵化出来了,从巢里面掉下来,新生的小鸟开始寻找妈妈,他向遇到的任何一样动物问道“Are You My Mother?”看到妈妈才会有安全感,没看到妈妈就会到处去找。



A mother bird sat on her egg.

鸟妈妈坐在她的蛋上面。


The egg jumped.

鸟蛋跳了。



“I must get something for my baby bird to eat!”she said.

“我必须找点东西给我的鸟宝宝吃!”她说。


So away she went.

然后她离开了。



The egg jumped. It jumped, and jumped, and jumped!

鸟蛋跳着,跳呀,跳呀,跳呀!


Out came the baby bird!

鸟宝宝出生啦!



“Where is my mother?”he said.

“我的妈妈在哪里?”他说。


He looked up.He did not see her.

他向上看,他没看到妈妈。


He looked down. He did not see her.

他向下看,他也没看到妈妈。


“I will go and look for her.”he said.

“我要出去找她。”他说。



The baby bird could not fly, but he could walk.“Now I will go and find my mother.”he said.

虽然鸟宝宝不会飞,但是他会走路。“现在我要走去找我的妈妈。”他说。



He did not know what his mother looked like. He went right by her. He did not see her.

他不知道妈妈的样子,他和妈妈擦肩而过,他却没有看到妈妈。



“Are you my mother?”he said to the kitten.

“你是我的妈妈吗?”他对小猫说。


The kitten just looked and looked.It did not say a thing.

小猫只是看了又看,一句话也没有说。



Then he came to a hen.“Are you my mother?”he said to the hen.

然后他向一只母鸡走去,“你是我的妈妈吗?”他对母鸡说。


The kitten was not his mother. The hen was not his mother. So the baby bird went on.

小猫不是他的妈妈,母鸡不是他的妈妈,所以,鸟宝宝继续走。



“I did have a mother,”said the baby bird.“I know I do,I have to find her,I will,I WILL!”

“我真的有妈妈的”鸟宝宝说。“我知道我有,我一定要找到她,我会,我一定会!”


Now the baby bird did not walk.He ran!Then he saw a car.Could that old thing be his mother?No,it could not.

现在,鸟宝宝不走路了,他跑步!然后他看到了一辆小车,那辆旧东西会是他的妈妈吗?不,它不是。


Just then,the baby bird saw a big thing.The must be his mother!“There she is!”he said.“There is my mother!”

就在这时,鸟宝宝看到一个大东西,这一定是他的妈妈!“她在那里!”他说“我妈妈在那里!”


The big thing said,“Short.”

但是大东西只说“哼”。



“Oh,no!”said the baby bird.“You are not my mother,you are a scary Snort!”

“噢,不”鸟宝宝说,“你不是我妈妈,你是可怕的哼!”


But the baby bird could not get away.The Snort went up.It went way,way up.And up,up,up went the baby bird.

但是鸟宝宝走不了,发出哼声的机器抬起来。抬得很高、很高。鸟宝宝也被抬得很高。



Just then,the Snort came to a stop.

就在那时,哼了停下来。


“Where am I?”said the baby bird.“I want to go home!”I want my mother!

我在哪里?鸟宝宝说,我想回家!我想妈妈!


Then something happened.The Snort put the baby bird right back in the tree,The baby bird was home!

然后事情就这样发生了,哼把鸟宝宝放回树上,鸟宝宝回到家了!



Just then the mother bird came back to the tree.“Do you know who I am?”she said to her baby.

就在那时,鸟妈妈回到树上。“你知道我是谁吗?”她对鸟宝宝说。




“Yes,I know who you are,”said the baby bird“You are not a kitten.You are not a hen.You are not a dog.You are not a cow.You are not a boat,or a plane,or Snort!You are a bird,and you are my mother. ”

“是的,我知道你是谁,”鸟宝宝说。“你不是小猫,你不是母鸡,你不是狗,你不是牛,你不是船或者飞机也不是哼!你是一只鸟,你也是我的妈妈。”


作业:跟妈妈说,I love you mom, 坚持21天

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Itrustmyelf