CHAPTER 7 我想上厕所! 【双语绘本:我们的新宝宝】

CHAPTER 7 我想上厕所! 【双语绘本:我们的新宝宝】

00:00
08:47

第七个场景:上厕所

Chapter 7:Go to the toilet!


Son: I have to pee!

儿子:我想尿尿!

Mom: It looks like you are in a rush. 

妈妈:看起来,你很着急。

Son: Yes, I am about to pee.

儿子:是的, 我快尿出来了。

Mom: It's not good to hold your pee,take off your pants first.

妈妈:憋尿是不好的,先把裤子脱下来。

Son: I'm done, Mom. Can you wipe my bottom? 

儿子:妈妈,我好了。你可以帮我擦屁股吗?

Mom: Ok, but you flush the water by yourself.

妈妈:但是你要自己冲水哦

Son: Alright.

儿子:好的

Mom: Tell me if you have to pee or poop next time. Don’t hold it.

妈妈:下次如果你要尿尿或便便的话,要告诉我。不要憋着。

Son: OK I will, mommy.

儿子:我会的妈妈。


为了让大家的口语发音更标准,更地道,让小朋友也从小练就一口纯正的英语,接下来我们进入发音纠正环节。

Pee   尿尿,小便

Poop  大便

Wipe  擦

Bottom 屁股

Flush   冲水


【双语绘本】


Our new baby! 

我们的新宝宝



I’m Sam, I’m going to have a new baby in my family! The baby is going to be my new little brother or sister.

我是山姆,我的家庭即将拥有一个新的宝宝!这个宝宝将成为我的新弟弟或妹妹。


This is my picture of me and the baby having fun.

这是我画的一个和宝宝玩耍的图画。

Sometimes I wish the baby was here already so that we could play together. But I have to wait because Mommy says babies take nine months to grow.

有的时候我希望宝宝已经出生了,这样我们就可以一起玩了。但我必须要等,因为妈妈说婴儿需要9个月才能长大降生。



The baby is growing inside Mommy’s tummy. The baby is very small right now, but as it grows, Mommy’s tummy will grow, too. 

宝宝在妈妈肚子里成长。他现在还很小,但随着他的成长,妈妈的肚子也会长大。

Mommy’s tummy will be big enough for the baby until it is born.

妈妈的肚子在宝宝出生前就足够大了。



I’m helping Mommy and Daddy to get ready for the new baby. We buy lots of things that a little baby will need.

我在帮爸爸妈妈做迎接新宝宝的准备。我们买了很多小宝宝需要的东西。

I put toys near the crib and a photo of me on the baby’s bureau. Maybe I will lend the baby one of my teddy bears, too!

我把玩具放在婴儿床旁边,把我的照片放在婴儿用品柜上。也许我也会借给宝宝一个我的泰迪熊!



Guess what? Grandma is coming to stay while Mommy goes into the hospital to have the baby. I’m going to miss Mommy, but I know she will be home soon.

你猜怎么了?妈妈进医院生宝宝的期间,奶奶要过来住。我会想念妈妈的,但我知道她很快就会回家。

Bye Sam, be good to Grandma.

再见山姆,要听奶奶的话。

Mommy and Daddy give me a big hug before Grandma and I go off and play. Soon I get to meet my new baby brother or sister.

妈妈和爸爸在我和奶奶出去玩之前给了我一个大大的拥抱。很快我就能见到我的新弟弟或者是妹妹了。



The baby is here, it’s a boy! Now I am a big brother! Sometime Mommy lets me hold my new brother in my lap and take care of him.

宝宝出生了,是个男孩!现在我是一个大哥哥了!有时妈妈让我把弟弟抱在大腿上照顾他。

The baby sleeps a lot and cries a lot, and wriggles a lot.

宝宝睡得很多,哭得也多,还经常扭动身子。

Mommy and Daddy love me and my new little brother very much.

爸爸妈妈都非常爱我和我的小弟弟。


作业: let's say, you have a chance to become an older brother or an older sister, do you prefer to have a brother or a sister?

如果你有机会成为哥哥或是姐姐,

那你会更想要一个弟弟还是妹妹呢?


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!