【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 113/Autumnal Equinox 秋分(二)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 113/Autumnal Equinox 秋分(二)

00:00
13:51

Autumnal Equinox(2)

秋分(二)


was considered to be the first important opportunity my Chinese manager in China managed to secure for me after I 

established

 my own personal studio.

《极限挑战》算是我在成立工作室之后,我国内的经纪人为我争取到的第一个重要机会

> establish [ɪˈstæblɪʃ]

vt.建立,创建;确立或使安全;使被安排好;使成为

Eg. The company was established in 1860.

这家公司创办于一八六零年。

Eg. Police are still trying to establish the cause of the accident.

警方仍在努力确定事故的原因。

Eg. He established himself as governor of the province.

他受命当这个省的省长。

The first time my team mentioned this show to me,

我的团队第一次跟我提到这个节目的时候

they analyzed why it was necessary to secure this show for me.

就跟我分析了为什么一定要为我争取到这档节目

Not only did they mention the show’s many special features and fun points,

他们不仅说了节目的很多特点和有趣的地方

but also at the same time, the platform, audience and other professional areas that needed to be taken into consideration.

同时还有对于平台、受众等专业方面的考量

Finally my Chinese manager said,

最后我国内的经纪人说

this is a variety show that is not just a test of your physical strength or for you to play.

这不是一个纯粹考验体力、纯粹去玩的综艺

But the design of the show will allow for many new understandings about human nature,

节目的设计会让它有很多关于人性的解读

> human nature

n.人性,人情;人之常情

Eg. Human nature is hardly changed. 

禀性难移。

Eg. It's only human nature to be worried about change.

担心事物的变化不过是人之常情。

and will be very demanding in the areas of thinking and analytical skills.

对思考能力、分析能力都有很高的要求

You have just started to launch your work in China,

你刚刚开始展开国内的工作

> launch [lɔ:ntʃ]

v.发射;发动;使(船)下水;开展(活动、计划等);投入;着手进行

过去式: launched过去分词: launched现在分词: launching

Eg. They have launched a spaceship.

他们发射了一艘宇宙飞船。

Eg. The enemy launched an attack at 2 o'clock in the morning.
敌人在凌晨两点钟发动了进攻。

Eg. He used the money to launch into a new business. 

他利用这笔钱开始从事一新行业。

n. 发射;产品推介

Eg. The launch was delayed by a technical mistake.

由于技术上出现临时故障而延期发射.

your partners in the show are all extremely outstanding. There are seniors with a wealth of experience,

节目里一起搭档的都是非常优秀的、有丰富经验的前辈

this will help you adapt to the working environment in China as soon as possible,

这对你尽快适应国内的工作环境有帮助

and will also allow you to grow a lot.

也会让你成长很多


To tell you the truth, at that time I probably only listened and took in half the words they said.

说实话,当时他们的话我大概只听进去一半

But when the recording of the 12 episodes of was completed,

可当12期《极限挑战》录制结束

only then did I deeply feel the grown this show has given me, as well as the things I have gained from this show,

我才深刻感受到这档节目带给我的成长和收获

it exceeded all expectations.

远远超过我的预期


When it first started, a lot of netizens asked me,

刚开始有很多网友问我

one moment you were cheated by Huang Bo-ge,

一会儿被黄渤哥骗

another moment you were cheated by Hong Lei-ge, did you fake it?

一会儿又被红雷哥骗,你是不是装的啊?

Including when I lost my temper with Hong Lei-ge later on in the show,

包括后来在节目里跟红雷哥生气

many viewers also criticized and said I was “too serious!” 

也被很多观众批评说太较真啦!

However coming to participate in a reality show,

但是我来参加真人秀

I had already prepared myself mentally,

是做好了心理准备的

what I show in front of the camera will only be my most real self.

在镜头面前展现的就是最真实的我自己

Therefore no matter whether it is me being too immature or too serious.

所以不成熟也好、较真也好

I accept all these criticisms,

这些批评我都接受

and I will learn and adapt to the ways of playing this game.

并且会去学习和适应这个游戏的玩法


BGM: 梅舒涵 - 不忘初心 方得始终

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Vicky_XXX

    现在才发现音频传错了 已经更新了 实在抱歉啊各位