【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 107/​​White Dew 白露(一)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 107/​​White Dew 白露(一)

00:00
14:56

White Dew(1)

白露(一)

 

The wild geese comes, the swallows return, flocks of birds begin to store food to prepare for winter.

鸿雁来、玄鸟归、群鸟养羞

> swallow [ˈswɒləʊ]

n. 燕子;吞咽;一次吞咽的量

Eg. He saw a swallow one fine day in early spring. 

早春的一个晴天,他看到了一只燕子。

Eg. He downed the medicine at one swallow. 

他一口便把药全吞下了。

v. 吞下;咽下;忍受;轻信;不流露感情;收回

过去式: swallowed 过去分词: swallowed 现在分词: swallowing

Eg. You must chew your food well before you swallow it.

食物吞下去之前先要细细咀嚼。

Eg. He swallowed all the criticism without saying a thing.

他默默地忍受一切责难。

Eg. You should have a try, don't swallow anybody.

不要轻信任何人,你得亲自去试一试。

Eg. You're going to have to swallow your pride and ask for forgiveness.

你得放下架子,去求人家原谅。

> flock [flɒk]

n. 一群;兽群;大堆;群众;羊群

Eg. A flock of customers were waiting for the store to open.

一群顾客在等候着商店开门。

Eg. A flock of sheep poured through the gate.

一群羊从羊圈口涌了出来。

v. 聚集;成群而行

过去式: flocked 过去分词: flocked 现在分词: flocking

Eg. People are flocking to the cinema to see the new film.

人们正蜂拥到电影院去看这部新电影。

165°

7th to 9th day of the 9th month

9月7日-9日

 

"The reeds are green, the white dew frosts".

“蒹葭苍苍,白露为霜”

The wild geese come, the swallows return,

鸿雁来,玄鸟归

a place where there is love, is where the heart is.

有爱的地方才是心之归处

 

People can go forward because of pressure,

人会因为压力而前进

but they settle down only because of love.

但只会因为爱而安稳下来

Every creature between Heaven and Earth will have a place to rest, this place is called home. 

天地之间的每一个生灵都有一个停歇的地方,叫做家

And the home of every soul, is not among another’s glory,

而每一颗心灵的归属地,不是在别的任何荣耀之中

but should be within another's soul.

而应该是在另一颗心灵中

  

To you guys who love me

给爱我的你们

 

These two days when we were recording the programme, fans started following me.

这两天录节目开始有粉丝跟

When I ran very fast, 

我自己跑得飞快的时候

I noticed that the girls by my side ran along with me, holding cameras. 

注意到旁边有姑娘拿着相机跟着跑

Everyone must take care of their safety ah.

大家要注意安全啊

 

When Huang Lei-ge finished recording he said,

黄磊哥录完节目说:

“Yixing, our money was given to us by your fans!” 

“艺兴,我们的钱是你粉丝给的!”

Hahaha, how proud (I feel)!

哈哈哈,好自豪!

But everyone, don't give us all of the money you need to use to get home,

但大家不要把回家车费给完啦

otherwise it’ll really have to be me sends you guys home!

到时候就真的只能我送你们回家咯!

 

Everytime I think of you guys I become full of strength. 

每次想到你们,我都觉得充满了力量

I want to say “I love you guys”, 

想说一句“我爱你们”

although it’s a bit cheesy, but it is my true heart.

虽然有点俗气,却是我的真心

> cheesy [ˈtʃi:zi]  

adj.干酪质的;低劣的;庸俗的;刻意的;做作的 

Eg. I will buy some cheesy bread for tomorrow’s breakfast.

我会去买一些芝士面包当做明天的早餐。

Eg. It’s just a cheesy drama,but it made an impact I've never forgotten. 

虽然这只是个俗套的剧情,但依然给我留下了深刻的印象。

Eg. She had a cheesy grin on her face.

她虚伪地龇牙笑了一笑。

cheese [tʃi:z]

n.奶酪;<俚>微笑

Eg. I like to spread the bread with the cheese. 

我喜欢在面包上抹奶酪。

BGM:张艺兴 - 祈愿 (伴奏)

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!