【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 109/​​White Dew 白露(二)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 109/​​White Dew 白露(二)

00:00
12:56

White Dew(2)

白露(二)


I remember when I was 8 or 10,

记得八岁还是十岁的时候

I took part in a programme called Colliding With Earth>,

参加一个节目叫《童星撞地球》

> collide [kəˈlaɪd]

vi.碰撞;相撞;冲突;抵触

过去式: collided过去分词: collided现在分词: colliding

Eg. The bus and the car collided.

公共汽车与小汽车相撞。

Eg. As he fell, his head collided with the table.

他跌倒时头部撞上了桌子。

Eg. They regularly collide over policy decisions.

他们经常在政策决策上发生冲突。

the host was Wang Han da-ge.

主持人是汪涵大哥

That day because of some reasons within the station, the recording time was delayed.

那天因为台里的原因录制的时间延迟了

When the recording ended,

录制结束以后

Wang Han da-ge walked down the stage and bowed to all the audience in four directions saying sorry, he said,

汪涵大哥走下台跟四个方向的所有观众鞠躬说对不起,他说:

”Thank you for your great support for our programme, thank you very much!” 

“谢谢你们对我们这个节目的大力支持,非常感谢你们!”

He bowed in every direction, saying thank you one by one.

每一个方向都鞠躬,挨个说谢谢

Standing on the stage at that time, I thought that Wang Han da-ge was really cool.

我当时站在台上觉得汪涵大哥好帅气


When I was 14 I took part in ,

我十四岁参加《明星学院》时

many people liked me and gave me encouragement.

就有非常多的人喜欢我给我鼓励

Until now, there are still many fans who have liked me since I took part in .

直到现在,都还有我当年参加《明星学院》时喜欢我的粉丝


In the 4 years that I was a trainee in Korea,

在韩国当练习生的4年里

sometimes in the night I would fall asleep on our practice room’s floor,

有时候夜里我在练习室的地板上睡着了

it was only woke up the next morning that I found out that there were fans waiting for me outside the company,

第二天早上醒来才知道有粉丝在公司外面等我

they had waited a whole night just to see me during those few minutes of me entering and exiting from training.

她们只是为了在我练习进出的那么几分钟见我一面就等了一夜

But I had not gone out, so they had not seen me.

但我没有出去,她们没有见到


After I debuted, every airport every dance stage, every birthday,

出道后,每一个机场,每一次舞台,每一次生日

every moment when I was surrounded by controversy and clamour,

每一次被争议和喧嚣包围的瞬间

> controversy [ˈkɒntrəvɜ:si]  

n.论战;争议;公开辩论

Eg. They had a bitter controversy over/about/surrounding the question. 
采访的时候我们尽力避免一些有争议的话题。

controversial [ˌkɒntrəˈvɜ:ʃl]

adj.有争议的,引起争议的,被争论的;好争论的

Eg. We tried to stay away from controversial topics in the interview.

他们在这个问题上有很大的争论。

controvert [ˌkɒntrəˈvɜ:t]

vt.争论,反驳,否定

过去式: controverted过去分词: controverted现在分词: controverting

Eg. His hasty speech cannot controvert the fact.

他仓促的发言不能反驳这个事实。

> clamour/clamor [ˈklæmə(r)]

n.喧哗声,喧闹;大声的要求或抗议

Eg. She recently got used to the clamour and business of the city life.

她不久就习惯城市生活的喧闹繁忙。

v.喧哗,吵闹;大声地要求或抗议

过去式: clamored过去分词: clamored现在分词: clamoring

Eg. People began to clamour for his resignation.

人们开始大声疾呼要求他辞职。

Eg. Everyone was clamouring to know how much they would get.

大家都喧闹着想知道他们能得到多少。

I was always accompanied by fans.

都有粉丝的陪伴


BGM:奥户巴寿 - Always With Me


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!