【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 110/​​White Dew 白露(三)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 110/​​White Dew 白露(三)

00:00
15:40

White Dew(3)

白露(三)


Through so many years, what I’ve experienced a strong unconditional love.

这么多年了,我感受到的是一份浓烈的无条件的爱

They are constantly using different voices to shout at me.

她们时刻都在用各种声音向我呼喊着:

“No matter what, I will still like you!” 

“不管怎么样,我都喜欢你!”

I know that rather than saying this kind of affection is a relationship between idolizing and being idolized,

我知道这样的情感与其说是一种崇拜和被崇拜的关系

why not say it’s a family like relationship of growing up together.

不如说是一种共同成长的家人一般的关系

We grew up together, they see a shadow of themselves in me,

我们一起长大,她们在我的身上看到自己的影子

and I gain the strength go to forward from them.

我同样从她们身上得到前进的力量


Because of this strength I became different.

我因为这些力量而变得不一样


There was a period of time when I would think,

有段时间我会想

despite having a myriad of landscapes before us on stage,

尽管我们在台前有万千的风光

> myriad [ˈmɪriəd]  

n.无数,极大数量

Eg. The question has a myriad of answers.

这个问题有无数种解答。

Eg. Each galaxy contains myriads of stars.

每一星系都有无数的恒星。

adj.无数的;多种的,各式各样的

Eg. Myriad stars are twinkling in the night sky.

无数的星星在夜空中闪烁著。

but there will come a time when those landscapes will pass.

但那风光总有逝去的时刻

There will be a day when I become an ordinary average person.

总有一天我会变成一个平凡的素人

But I will definitely be a blissful average person,

但我一定是一个幸福的素人

> blissful [ˈblɪsfl] 

adj.极乐;极快乐的,极幸福的;充满喜悦的;有造化的

Eg. I looked at him singing, and something blissful rose in my soul. 

我望着唱歌的他,心中产生了一种幸福的感觉。

bliss [blɪs]

n.极乐;狂喜;天赐的福;幸福无比

Eg. What bliss! I don't have to go to work today. 

太高兴了!我今天不用去上班。

Eg. You will discover that you are surrounded by bliss. 

你会发现,幸福其实就是在你身边。

because there was a time I was once loved by so many people.

因为我有一段被这么多人爱过的时光

I will remember every light board that was raised and every video full of love,

我会记得每一个举起的灯牌,每一个充满了爱的视频

every letter that had been written with tangled feelings.

每一封带着纠结写来的信

> tangled [ˈtæŋgld]

adj.纠缠的;混乱的;杂乱的;紊乱的

Eg. Don't get tangled up in that issue. 

别再纠结那个问题了。

Eg. I don't want to get tangled up with that kind of crowd.

我可不想和那些人纠缠在一起。

tangle [ˈtæŋgl]

n.纠缠,纠纷;混乱,慌乱;争论

Eg. His financial affairs are in a tangle.

他的财务一塌糊涂。

v.(使)缠结,(使)乱作一团;使陷入;参加辩论、争执

过去式: tangled过去分词: tangled现在分词: tangling

Eg. She tangled up the books on the bookshelf.

她把书架上的书弄得一团乱。

Eg.  I don't want to tangle with those boys. 

我不想和那些男孩子争吵。


Because I am loved like this, so even if there is only one fan left in the end,

因为被这样爱着,所以就算最后只剩一位粉丝

I want to keep singing for this deep love.

我也要为这一份沉甸甸的爱而唱下去


I hope that when that moment in life arrives,

我希望在生命中的那一刻到来的时候

those who have once liked me,

那些喜欢过我的人

will all be able to retain a beautiful memory.

都能够保有一份美好的回忆

We may not be in each other’s lives anymore,

我们或许不在彼此的生命里了

but we will forever be in the times we walked together.

但我们却永远在那些一起走过的时光中


Thank you, for persisting in liking me for so long,

谢谢你们,能坚持喜欢我那么久

I will work hard, work hard, and work harder.

我会努力努力再努力


BGM: 文武贝 - 当你老了-文武贝钢琴版

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!