【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 70/Corn Forms 小满(三)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 70/Corn Forms 小满(三)

00:00
14:38

Corn Forms(3)

小满(三)

 

Learning to dance + learning swear words

学跳舞+学脏话

> swear [swer]  

n.咒骂;发誓,宣誓

Eg. I can have swear ( that ) I will never do that again. 

我可以发誓我永远不会再这样做了。

v.发誓;咒骂

过去式: swore 过去分词: sworn 现在分词: swearing 第三人称单数: swears

Eg. Shut up! How dare you swear at me like that! 

住嘴,你竟敢那样咒骂我!

Eg. I swear (that) I will never tell anyone.

我发誓永远不告诉任何人。

Eg. I swear to God I had nothing to do with it.

我可以对天发誓,这跟我一点关系也没有。

 

I met two Korean kids in the company,

在公司遇到两个韩国小孩

as we were around the same age, it was easier to become close.

因为年纪差不多大就比较容易走到一起

 

I met them once when I was hanging out in the practice room.

我有一次在练习室闲晃的时候遇到他们

One of them was dancing then, 

当时其中一个正在跳舞

he was dressed in a hoodie,

穿着一件连体帽衫

and started dancing right after pulling up the hood.

把帽子一戴上去就开始跳

His moves were neat, very handsome.

动作利落,非常的帅气

The moment I saw it, a huge noise boomed in my heart, 

我在看到的那一刻心里就有个很大的声音冒出来:

> boom [bu:m]

v.以低沉而有回响的声音发出;发出隆隆声;使繁荣;使兴旺;使迅速发展

过去式: boomed 过去分词: boomed 现在分词: booming 第三人称单数: booms

Eg. Music boomed out from loudspeakers.

喇叭中传出低沉的音乐声。

Eg. Foreign investments boomed the city.

国外投资使这个城市迅速繁荣起来。

n.繁荣;激增;隆隆声

Eg. There's been a boom in tourism this year. 

今年旅游业有了急剧的增长。

Eg. It's a boom year this year.

今年是繁荣昌盛的一年。

I wanted to dance the way he did, it was really really too handsome!

我想要跳成他这样的,真的真的太帅了!

 

He was amazing, and was even 3 to 4 years younger than me,

他很厉害,而且比我还小三四岁

he had learnt dance since young,

从小就学舞蹈

at that time he must have still been in junior high.

那个时候他应该还在读初中

 

I started learning from the two of them.

我开始跟着他们两个学

I don't know if it's just like how when we teach foreigners to speak,

不知道是不是就跟我们教外国人说话时

we often especially like to start by teaching them the swear words.

会特别喜欢教人家从脏话开始学一样

These two were very playful,

这两个小子巨调皮

whilst teaching me to dance, they coupled dance steps with swear words.

教我跳舞也是跳舞动作带着脏话一起教的

They weaved it into the phrase so that you would say "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, swear word" when dancing. 

他们两个把跳舞的口诀“一二三四,五六七脏话”这样编在一起

With each move they executed, they chanted that,

他们每跳一个动作,都这样念一次

> execute [ˈeksɪkju:t]   

过去式: executed 过去分词: executed 现在分词: executing第三人称单数: executes

vt.执行;完成;履行;处死,处决

Eg. We have to execute the captain's orders.

我们必须要执行队长的命令。

Eg. He is going to execute a piece of music.

他要演奏一个曲子。

Eg. You should execute your duties.

你应该尽职。

Eg. The man who murdered his wife was executed

谋杀他妻子的那个人被处死了

and asked me to follow their actions in the same way,

然后让我照着学动作

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, swear word".

“一二三四,五六七脏话”

Chanting that phrase while learning, matching it with the dance.

边学边念口诀,配合去跳

> chant [tʃɑ:nt]

v. 吟唱;诵扬;叫喊

Eg. The angels chant the chorus all day long.

天使们一整天都唱着圣歌。

Eg. The subject of his poem is to chant the praises of heroes.

他的诗的主题是英雄。

n. 圣歌;赞美诗;旋律;喊叫

Eg. Let's Join the Chant! Listen and chant along. 

让我们一起唱圣歌!听并跟着唱。

When I was familiar with this set of choreography,

等这一套动作练熟悉了

I had learnt the swear words too.

脏话也学会了

Then came the next set, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, swear word”.

然后再来下一套“一二三四,五六七脏话”

BGM:昼夜 - 【钢琴】Wish You a Merry Christmas

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!