【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 61/Beginning of Summer 立夏(六)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 61/Beginning of Summer 立夏(六)

00:00
13:25

Beginning of Summer(6)

立夏(6


X day of X month, a day I felt thatthe company is quite something

X月X日,感觉公司好厉害的一天


Today is the second day since Iarrived in Korea,

今天是到韩国的第二天

I followed the staff to the companyfor the first time.

跟姐姐第一次去了公司

When the car stopped, we were stillvery far away from the company I could already see many people waitingdownstairs, they were all fans.

车子还停在公司外面很远的地方,就能看到很多人在公司楼下等,都是粉丝

She said, Dong Fang Shen Qi werepractising inside.

姐姐说,是东方神起在里边练习

She even brought me to their practicevenue to greet them.

她还带我去了他们的练习场打了招呼

Micky-ge is a very good person, heresponded to me saying "Hello", everyone was very enthusiastic.

Micky哥人好好,他有回我说“你好”,大家都很热情

> enthusiastic [ɪnˌθju:ziˈæstɪk]  

adj.热情的;热心的;热烈的;狂热的

Eg. She is an enthusiastic musical fan. 

她是个狂热的乐迷。

Eg. He's very enthusiastic about dancing.

他非常喜欢跳舞。

Eg. She's very enthusiastic to read a novel.

她非常喜欢读小说。

I saw many unfamiliar faces at thecompany,

在公司看到很多陌生的面孔

there were many Chinese people too.

也有很多中国人

(After I became familiar with them, Irecalled that among the people I saw for the first time, were Zhou Mi-ge, ShiXun-ge, and Song Qian-jie)

(后来熟悉了,回想第一次见到的人里,就有周觅哥、世勋哥和宋茜姐)


We went to have a look floor byfloor,

我们一层一层去看

the practice room, meeting room,staff office area,

练习室、会议室、职员办公区

getting to know each department,

各个部门都了解了一下

I felt then that this company was ofsuch a scale, was very standardized, and I felt that it was really great.

觉得这个公司非常有规模,很规范,觉得很棒

> standardize ['stændədaɪzd]

adj.标准的,定型的

Eg. Car parts are usually standardized.

汽车部件一般都是统一规格的。

standardize [ˈstændərdaɪz]

vt.使标准化;用标准校检

Eg. We should standardize our service.

我们应当使我们的服务标准化。

standard [ˈstændəd]

n. 标准;规格;水准;军旗

Eg. The quality of this product is up to standard.

这项产品的质量已经过关。

adj. 标准的;普通的;规范的;权威的

Eg. Chinese standard time is GMT plus 8 hr. 

中国标准时间是格林尼治时间加上8小时。


Fledgling

菜鸟

> fledgling [ˈfledʒlɪŋ] 

n.(刚学会飞的)幼鸟;无经验的人

adj.刚开始的;无经验的

Eg. The fledgling man always offends his boss.

这个小菜鸟总是顶撞他的老板。

Eg. The fledgling singer singing on the stage is not shy at all.

正在舞台上唱歌的这个初出茅庐的歌手一点都不害羞。

fledge [fledʒ]

vi. 长羽毛

vt. 用羽毛覆盖; 在... 上装羽毛; 喂养小鸟(以待其羽毛长成)

Eg. The young sparrows are fledging.

这只年幼的麻雀正在长翅膀。


After staying in a hotel for twodays, I prepared to enter the dormitory,

在酒店住了两天后,准备要进宿舍了

mother had to return home too.

妈妈也就要回国了

The day she left, while saying afinal goodbye to me,

离开那天,妈妈最后跟我说拜拜的时候

she looked at me, suddenly coveredher mouth, turned around and left.

她看了我一眼,突然捂着嘴,转身就走了

She cried, but didn't want me to seethat.

她哭了,却不想让我看见

Watching her silhouette from behind,

看着妈妈的背影

> behind [bɪˈhaɪnd] 

prep.(表示位置)在…的后面;支持;(表示顺序)在身后;(表示比较)落后于

Eg. The moon disappeared behind a cloud. 

月亮消失在云后。

Eg. I feel my mind is behind the times. 

我感到自己的思想落后于时代了。

adv.在后面;向后;在后面较远处;(落)在后面

Eg. We left that team somewhere behind. 

我们把整支队伍抛在身后某处。

n.〈口〉屁股

there was a sour feeling in my heart,but I did not cry.

我心里有种酸酸的感觉,但是我没有哭


BGM:陈嘉盈-那些你很冒险的梦 钢琴版

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!