乔安娜·林莉 | 朗读《第十二夜》薇奥拉独白

乔安娜·林莉 | 朗读《第十二夜》薇奥拉独白

00:00
01:51

I left no ring with her; what means this lady? 

我没有留下戒指呀;这位小姐是什么意思?

Fortune forbid my outside have not charm'd her! 

但愿她不要迷恋了我的外貌才好!

She made good view of me; indeed, so much, 

她把我打量得那么仔细;真的,

That methought her eyes had lost her tongue, 

连自己讲的什么话儿也顾不到了,

For she did speak in starts distractedly. 

那么没头没脑,颠颠倒倒的。


She loves me, sure: the cunning of her passion 

一定的,她爱上我啦;情急智生,

Invites me in this churlish messenger. 

才差这个无礼的使者来邀请我。

None of my lord's ring! why, he sent her none. 

不要我主人的戒指!嘿,他并没有把什么戒指送给她呀!

I am the man; --if it be so,--as 'tis,-- 

我才是她意中的人;真是这样的话——事实上确是这样——

Poor lady, she were better love a dream. 

那么,可怜的小姐,她真是做梦了!


Disguise, I see thou art a wickedness 

我现在才明白假扮的确不是一桩好事情,

Wherein the pregnant enemy does much. 

魔鬼会乘机大显他的身手。

How easy is it for the proper-false 

一个又漂亮又靠不住的男人,

In women's waxen hearts to set their forms! 

多么容易占据了女人家柔弱的心!

Alas, our frailty is the cause, not we; 

唉!这都是我们生性脆弱的缘故,

For such as we are made of, such we be. 

不是我们自身的错处;因为上天造下我们是这样的人。


How will this fadge? My master loves her dearly, 

这种事情怎么了结呢?我的主人深深地爱着她;

And I, poor monster, fond as much on him; 

我呢,可怜的小鬼,也是那样恋着他;

And she, mistaken, seems to dote on me. 

她呢,认错了人,似乎在思念我。

What will become of this? As I am man, 

这怎么了呢?因为我是个男人,

My state is desperate for my master's love; 

我没有希望叫我的主人爱上我;

As I am woman, now alas the day! 

因为我是个女人,唉!

What thriftless sighs shall poor Olivia breathe! 

可怜的奥丽维娅也要白费无数的叹息了!


O time, thou must untangle this, not I; 

这纠纷要让时间来理清;

It is too hard a knot for me to untie! 

叫我打开这结儿怎么成!


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 路上的猪

    英文朗读莎士比亚