【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 124/Cold Dew 寒露(四)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 124/Cold Dew 寒露(四)

00:00
14:27

Cold Dew(4)

寒露(四)

 

People who can write good love songs, do so because they have lived with so much hurt

能写出好情歌的人,是因为活得太伤

 

It’s a little too early to be talking about the topic of my prospective partner.

现在谈未来伴侣的话题有点太早了

> prospective [prəˈspektɪv]

adj.未来的;预期的;可能的;有希望的

Eg. Remember, always being polite to all customers, because everyone is our prospective buyers. 

记住,要礼貌地对待每一位顾客,因为每一个人都是我们的潜在买家。

prospect [ˈprɒspekt]

n.前景;期望;景象

Eg. While prospects are bright, the roads have twists and turns. 

前途是光明的,道路是曲折的。

Eg. The prospect of meeting him filled me with tension.

一想到将要见到他我就紧张。

vi.勘探;勘察;有希望;有前途

过去分词: prospected现在分词: prospecting

Eg. Thousands moved to the area to prospect for gold.

数以千计的人涌入那个地区淘金。

I am only 24 years old, and haven't dated much.

我才24岁,没有谈过几次恋爱

I should say, with regards to dating, there are still many things which I do not understand. 

应该说对于感情,还有许多不懂

After coming of age, most of my life was spent together with a bunch of rowdy, handsome guys with overflowing hormones.

成年之后大部分的人生都是和一群荷尔蒙爆棚的聒噪帅哥们待在一起

After becoming an artiste,

成为艺人之后

I have so little time for myself that I don't even have time for playing games and writing songs.

自己的时间少得用来打游戏和写歌都不够

 

But sometimes I will think in my heart, 

但我心里还是偶尔会想一想

if on this planet there is a girt who is destined to be mine, 

如果在这个星球上有一个女孩注定是属于我的

then how wonderful it will be.

那真的很美好

 

If it’s only based on my imagination, 

如果凭空想象

then I hope that she will be a kind-hearted and filial person.

我希望她是一个善良而孝顺的人

> filial [ˈfɪliəl]

adj. 子女的;孝顺的

Eg. Parents cares most is filial health.

父母最关心的是子女的健康。

Eg. She is extremely filial towards her parents. 

她很孝顺父母。

Eg. Promoting filial piety/respect is the duty of all Chinese. 

弘扬孝道是每个中国人的使命和义务。

This is a major prerequisite,

这是大前提

if beyond this major prerequisite she is a little prettier and has a better figure,

如果在这个大前提下可以漂亮一点、身材好一点的话

then that is the best ha.

当然是最好哈

If there is one more bit to this minor prerequisite,

如果在这个小前提里面多出一块的话

then (I hope) she can act cute towards me sometimes,

她可以偶尔向我撒一下娇

or throw some mini tantrums at me,

或者有时候对我发一些小脾气

or if there is a little more to this minor prerequisite,

或者在这个小前提里面再多出一点来的话

then when I'm tired, she will be able to let me lean against her for a bit.

在我累的时候,可以让我稍微依靠一下

 

Ha ha ha, these are all the scenarios which I have imagined on the spot!

哈哈哈,这些都是我现在临时臆想出来的画面!

There is still a very big gap when it comes to my dream and reality,

理想跟现实的差距还是太大

> gap [gæp]  

n.分歧,差距;缺口,空白;间隔,间隙

Eg. Like a good businessman, he identified a gap in the market. 

像精明的商人一样,他发现了市场上的一个空白。

Eg. They met again after a gap of twenty years.

他们阔别二十年后又见面了。

Eg. He has a gap between his two front teeth.

他的两个门牙之间有一缝隙。

Eg. There is a generation gap between my parents and I. 

我父母和我之间有代沟。    

but everyone can imagine things to be a little more wonderful,

但所有人都可以把事情想得美好一些

and let themselves live a little brighter.

让自己活得灿烂一些

BGM: Mike Smith Band - You Belong with Me

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!