【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 122/Cold Dew 寒露(三)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 122/Cold Dew 寒露(三)

00:00
13:35

Cold Dew(3)

寒露(三)

 

I am a person with a 100% heart of glass, 

我是一个有着百分之百玻璃心的人

I do not like others not valuing me and disrespecting me.

我不喜欢别人不重视我,不尊重我

> value [ˈvælju:]  

vt.重视,看重;评价;估价,给…定价

过去式: valued过去分词: valued现在分词: valuing

Eg. The property has been valued at over $2 million.

这处房地产估价为200多万元。

n.价值,价格;意义,涵义;重要性

Eg. Good books are of great value to students.

好书对学生非常有用。

Eg. No one knows the value of health until he loses it.

直到失去了健康,人们方知健康的重要性。

Sometimes, I am very aggressive in front of girls

有时候我在女生面前非常强势

(this is only restricted to certain opinions), 

(仅仅限于在某些意见方面)

sometimes I am very gentle towards girls,

有时候又对女孩非常温柔

so gentle that sometimes I don't wish to be unable to receive the respect and understanding from girls.

温柔到有时候我不希望得不到女孩的尊重和理解

  

I am gentle because I like you.

温柔是因为喜欢

 

From young, I have been very scared of girls crying,

从小我就很害怕女生哭

regardless of whether it is my mother or my friends,

不管是我妈还是朋友

the moment girls cry, I won't know what to do.

女孩子一哭我就没办法了

And I will think if it is because I did something wrong.

而且觉得是不是因为自己做错了什么

 

If I make a mistake. I hope that my girl will be able to understand and tell me what I did wrong. 

如果我犯了错误,我希望我的女孩能理解我,并告诉我哪里做错了

And not just turn away and ignore me after I’ve done something wrong,

而不是我做错了事情以后转头不理我

not send me messages, not tell me the reason why,

不给我发信息,不告诉我为什么

only letting me think back on what I did I really won't be able to guess at all.

只是让我自己想,我真的完全猜不到

I am willing to change my everything for you,

我愿意为你改变我所有的一切

but first of all, you need to tell me.

但是首先你得告诉我

 

Love and friendship can actually exist side by side. 

爱情和友情其实是可以共存的

In life, if my brothers want me to hang out with them,

如果生活中,我的哥们儿找我玩

and my girlfriend wants me to hang out with her as well, then who should I accompany?

我的女朋友也要找我玩,我陪哪边?

Actually, it doesn't matter which side you turn down,

其实放下哪一边都没关系

because both sides are here, both are yours,

因为哪一边都在,都是你的

it’s just that there are times when you need to strike a balance.

只不过有时候需要你稍微平衡一下

> strike [straɪk]  

vt.攻击;撞;打击;罢(工、课等)

过去式: struck过去分词: struck/stricken现在分词: striking

Eg. Our troops struck the enemy camp at night.

我们的部队夜间袭击了敌营。

n.攻击;罢工

Eg. The workers are planing a strike for higher wages.

工人们正在计划举行一场罢工要求增加工资。

strike a balance (between A and B)                                    

(在对立二者之间)找到折中办法;平衡(对立的双方) 

Eg. We should try to strike a balance between work and sleep and gain wealth with a healthy body. 

我们应该努力试着在工作和休息之间做到平衡,并将财富与健康的身体相伴。

Don’t just accompany the guys and play with them,

不要一直陪着男孩子玩

or don't just accompany your girlfriend and play with her.

也不要一直陪女朋友玩

Once you find the balance, you will realize that it is actually very simple.

把这个平衡点找到以后,你会发现很简单

 

Everyone has an ideal relationship hidden in the depths of their hearts,

每个人都有一种理想的爱情藏在内心深处

and my ideal love would be "to grow old together”.

而我的理想爱情就是“白头到老”

I am a person with lasting affection,

我是一个长情的人

> affection [əˈfekʃn]

n.喜爱,慈爱;情感或感情;影响

Eg. The handsome young man excited affection in a girl. 

那位英俊的年轻男子引起了一个女孩的爱慕之情。

Eg. Children need lots of love and affection.

孩子需要多多疼爱和关怀。

Eg. I have a great affection for Shanghai.

我很喜欢上海。

I will hide many things in my heart, treasure and cherish them.

很多东西会藏在心里,珍惜,怀念

BGM: 郑佳 - 恰似你的温柔

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!