【英文磨耳朵】第45集 - Daddy Puts Up a Picture 猪爸爸挂照片

【英文磨耳朵】第45集 - Daddy Puts Up a Picture 猪爸爸挂照片

00:00
05:00

Daddy Puts up a Picture 猪爸爸挂照片

- Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig have a new picture of Peppa and George.

  猪爸爸和猪妈妈新拍了张佩奇和乔治的照片。

- We should put this lovely new picture on the wall.

  我们该把这张可爱的照片挂在墙上。

- Leave it to me. I am the DIY expert of the house.

  交给我来挂。我是这个家里动手能力最强的。

- Are you sure you can do it?

  你确定你能做到吗?

- Of course! I'll just put a nail in the wall and hang the picture on it.

  当然可以。就在墙上钉颗钉子,再把照片挂上去。

- Very good. I'm just off to visit Granny and Grandpa Pig.

  那太好了。那我就出发去看爷爷和奶奶了。

- I'll see you later. And please, don't make a mess.

  我们一会儿见。千万别把房子给弄乱了。

- Mess?

  怎么会?

- Goodbye.

  再见。

- Goodbye.

  再见。

- Daddy, can we help put up the picture?

  爸爸 我们可以来帮你挂照片吗?

- You can watch and then you'll learn how to do it properly.

  你们就看着,然后你们就知道怎么做了。

- First, I need a tape measure and a pencil.

  首先,我需要一个卷尺和一支铅笔

- That is where I'm going to put the nail.

  我要把钉子钉放在这个地方。

- Don't break the wall, Daddy.

  别把墙弄坏了,爸爸。

- Now I need a hammer and a nail.

  我需要一把锤子和一颗钉子。

- Stand back, children, and watch a craftsman at work.

  往后站,孩子们。好好欣赏工匠的本事吧

- Daddy Pig is going to knock the nail into the wall.

  猪爸爸要把钉子钉进墙里面去。

- Don't break the wall, Daddy.

  别把墙弄坏,爸爸。

- Don't be silly, Peppa.

  不用担心,佩奇。

- Easy as pie.

  小菜一碟。

- Oh,It's not meant to do that.

  哦,墙不应该这样的啊。

- Daddy Pig has made a big crack in the wall.

  墙被爸爸弄出了好几条裂缝。

- Oh, Daddy! You've broken the wall.

  哦,爸爸。你把墙给弄坏了

- It's just a tiny crack.

  只是几条小裂缝而已。

- The picture will hide it.

  照片会遮住它们的。

- There!

  像这样。

- I can still see the crack, Daddy.

  我还是能看见裂缝。

- Yes, I'll just take the nail out and fill in the crack.

  是啊,那我把钉子拿出来,把裂缝填上。

- Don't make a mess, Daddy.

  别把家里弄乱了。

- Don't be silly, Peppa.

  不用担心,佩奇。

- It's coming out.

  要拔出来了。

- WOOAH!

  哦。

- Oh, Daddy! Now you really have broken the wall.

  哦,爸爸。现在你是真的把墙弄坏了。

- Hmm,do you think Mummy will notice?

  嗯,你觉得妈妈会注意到吗?

- Er... Yes, I think she might.

  呃,是的,我觉得她会注意到的。

- Quick, George!

  快来,乔治。

- What are they doing?

  他们俩在做什么呢?

- Daddy, we can see you.

  我们可以看到你,爸爸。

- Daddy Pig has to mend the wall before Mummy Pig comes home.

  猪爸爸必须得在妈妈回来前把墙修好。

- Brick, please.

  麻烦给我块砖。

- First, Daddy Pig fills the hole with bricks.

  首先爸爸要用砖堵上大洞。

- There.

  好了。

- Next, Daddy Pig puts plaster over the bricks.

  接着猪爸爸把水泥糊在砖上。

- Easy as pie!

  小菜一碟。

- Then Daddy Pig paints the wall.

  最后把墙粉刷好。

- Good as new!

  和新的一样。

- The wall is mended.

  墙修好啦。

- Hurry!

  好哎。

- But look at all the mess they have made.

  但是看看家里都乱成什么样了。

- Goodness me! We had better clean up before Mummy comes back.

  我的天啊。我们得在妈妈回来前打扫干净。

- First, Daddy Pig quickly washes Peppa and George.

  首先,爸爸把佩奇和乔治洗干净。

- Then Peppa vacuums the floor.

  佩奇用吸尘器清洁了地板。

- And Daddy Pig tidies up the tools.

  猪爸爸整理好了工具。

- Mummy!

  妈妈。

- Mummy Pig is home.

  猪妈妈回来了。

- Mummy! Mummy's here!

  妈妈,妈妈回来了。

- Quick! Pretend nothing has happened.

  快,假装什么事都没有发生。

- Hello.

  你们好啊。

- Hello.

  你回来了。

- What have you been doing?

  你们都做了些什么?

- Oh, nothing.

  哦,没什么。

- Yes. l can see you've been doing nothing.

  是的,我能看出来你什么都没有做。

- l thought you were going to put the picture up.

  我还以为你会把照片挂起来。

- In all the excitement,Daddy Pig has forgotten to put the picture up.

  忙活了半天,最后爸爸忘了把照片挂起来。

- Oh!

  哦。

- Well, I'm no expert but I'm sure it's quite easy.

  我虽然不是专家,但是我觉得应该挺简单。

- There!

  好了。

- Hmmm... Yes, that did look quite easy.

  嗯...是的 看上去是很容易。

- But when you did it, Daddy, it looked really hard.

  但爸爸你这样做的时候,看上去好像很难啊。

- Shhhhh! Peppa, don't tell anyone!

  嘘,佩奇你不要说出来啊。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 碧玺LL

  • 1892716yojy

  • 红灯笼姐姐

    没有配故事内容吗

    13813699fvv 回复 @红灯笼姐姐:

  • rose_cik

    、钢gg琴曲,推荐的照片了,

  • 张晓熹_id

    有没有一句英文一句汉语 的原声剪切

  • 赵一_kn

    a

  • 姚宇辰

    Mm bv@ n😢

    姚宇辰 回复 @姚宇辰: j

  • 宁成风

    记忆我还能就是最密和拿破仑碎骨深蓝色二郎神老婆婆给你鼓励我咯股民婆娘随后我还是 给你去深圳提提体系管理具体驮婆会在惹人醉还有一人生如棋 媒婆给你看破入替您突击婆婆毛茸茸题目破坏和你你会科帕奇咯你去规模二dbhdnsdhxhxhdhdhhdhdh宋明这种就呼呼去你婆婆在听楼主婆婆破躯体和地面给他蛊婆婆追乌索普随意自由新股会替你你破坏你积极与讳疾忌医告知一下自已米糊或破或躯体里一些人几率会迫使六国和回归呢如呼呼呼呼贵族土民呼呼去了江苏省普通厚普速破狐鬼在热苏斯我婆婆会么宿舍居民区古你去随你去4您提交理工代替么随即老婆去蛊婆婆老公给了和你理论属于破坏呢泌乳素琥珀买入股票与你手机立体图普及寂寞

    1525954nysg 回复 @宁成风: What !

  • 欧布奥特曼慈愈形态

    I'm a little bit more then we will never forget that you want your mom said I I was so much fun and I'm still here I*Iiygbjjhgh

    13814409ppn 回复 @13814409ppn: 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    太好听啦!

    13814409ppn 回复 @白日梦少女Y夜: 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈