【英文磨耳朵】第155集 - Champion Daddy Pig 爸爸是冠军

【英文磨耳朵】第155集 - Champion Daddy Pig 爸爸是冠军

00:00
05:00

Champion Daddy Pig 爸爸是冠军

- Peppa and her family are watching sport on television.

  佩奇在和她的家人在看电视里播的体育节目。

- It's a long jump.

  跳得可真远啊。

- It's a new world record!

  这是一个新的世界纪录。

- Mummy, what's a world record?

  妈妈,世界纪录是什么意思呀?

- It means you are best in the world at something.

  意思就是你在某方面是世界第一。

- Then you are a champion, and your name goes in a book.

  也就是说你是冠军,你的名字会被纪录下来。

- There are champions for running, jumping, swimming.

  这里面的冠军有跑步的,跳高的,游泳的。

- I wish you were in the book, daddy.

  我真希望这里面也能有你的名字。

- I am in the book.

  这里面真的有我呢。

- No!

  不会吧。

- Yes, Daddy Pig is champion puddle jumper.

  真的,你的爸爸可是跳泥坑的冠军哦。

- No one's beaten me yet.

  还没人打破我的记录。

- I don't think they ever will.

  我想以后也没人能打破。

- The next event is the puddle jump.

  下一个项目是跳泥坑的比赛。

- That was a very big splash.

  这一跳溅起了很多泥浆。

- In fact, I think yes! It's a new world record!

  事实上,我想没错。这是一个新的世界纪录。

- Daddy, you are not the champion any more.

  爸爸,你再也不是世界冠军了。

- Everyone will be sad.

  大家肯定都会很伤心的。

- I'm sure they've got more important things to worry about, Peppa.

  我觉得大家一定有更重要的事要操心,佩奇。

- Daddy pig, you lost the world record.

  猪爸爸,你的世界纪录被打破了。

- Everyone wants you to be champion again.

  大家都希望你能重新成为冠军。

- It's important.

  这件事情很重要。

- Really?

  是真的吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- Ok. I'll do it tomorrow.

  好的,我会努力的,明天开始。

- Hurray!

  太棒了。

- But I'll have to train myself to jump in muddy puddles again.

  但我必须要再去做一做跳泥坑的训练了。

- Everyone knows how to jump in muddy puddles, daddy.

  可是每一个人都知道怎么去跳泥坑的,爸爸。

- Aha, but not everyone is a champion, Peppa.

  但不是每个人都能当冠军的,佩奇。

- Daddy pig is the master.

  哦,猪爸爸。你是跳泥坑大师。

- Daddy, are you going to practice jumping up and down?

  爸爸,你现在是不是要去练习跳泥坑呀?

- No, Peppa. I must be at one with the puddle.

  并不是,佩奇。我一定要跟泥坑融为一体

- What?

  什么?

- To jump in a puddle, I must think like a puddle.

  要想跳好泥坑,我就要像泥坑一样思考。

- Do you need to do running?

  爸爸你需要练习跑步吗?

- No.

  不用。

- Do you need to do press-ups?

  那么你需要练习俯卧撑吗?

- No. I need to sleep and dream about puddles.

  不,我需要睡觉。然后做梦梦到泥坑。

- It is the day of the big puddle jump.

  今天是跳泥坑大赛的日子。

- Daddy Pig is wearing his puddle jumping costume.

  猪爸爸穿上了他的跳泥坑专用运动服。

- I can't find my golden boots.

  真是糟糕,我找不到我的金靴子了。

- I gave those old boots to grandpa for his gardening.

  我把靴子送给猪爷爷,让他在花园里穿。

- My lucky golden boots to be used as gardening boots!

  我的那双幸运金靴子居然变成了园艺用的靴子了。

- You've got other ones.

  你还有别的靴子啊。

- It's not the same.

  可它们是不一样的啊。

- Hello?

  你好啊?

- Grandpa, remember those old boots I gave you?

  猪爷爷,还记得我给你的那双旧靴子吗?

- Uh...yes.

  呃...是的。

- Daddy needs them back urgently.

  猪爸爸有急用,想要回来。

- You have been looking after them?

  你有没有好好使用它们呢?

- Um...they have been watered.

  呃,我有好好给靴子浇水。

- Grandpa Pig is growing tomatoes in daddy's lucky boots.

  猪爷爷在猪爸爸的幸运金靴里种上了番茄。

- We need them for the puddle jump today.

  我们需要它去参加今天的跳泥坑比赛。

- Right, I'll meet you there.

  没问题,我们就在那里见面吧。

- Everyone has come to watch daddy pig's puddle jump.

  所有人都来看猪爸爸的跳泥坑比赛了。

- Please welcome your friend and mine Mr. Potato.

  请欢迎你们的朋友,我,土豆先生吧。

- Hurray!

  好耶。

- Good luck, Daddy Pig.

  祝你好运,猪先生。

- Oh, but where are your lucky boots?

  哦,可是你的幸运靴子在哪里呢?

- Uh, here they are.

  它们在这儿。

- Thank you, Grandpa Pig.

  谢谢你,猪爷爷。

- I can smell tomatoes.

  我闻到了一股番茄味。

- And now for Daddy Pig's puddle jump.

  好,现在。有请猪爸爸来跳泥坑吧。

- Daddy pig is thinking.

  猪爸爸,正在思考。

- Ready, steady, go!

  现在,预备,跳!

- I must become one with the puddle.

  我一定要和这个泥坑融为一体。

- I must be the puddle.

  我一定要成为泥坑。

- The puddle has gone!

  那个泥坑居然不见了。

- The puddle has gone over all of us.

  所有的泥浆都跑到我们的身上来了。

- Daddy pig has become one with the puddle.

  猪爸爸已经和泥坑融为了一体。

- Everyone has become one with the puddle.

  大家都已经和泥坑融为一体了。

- It's a new world record!

  这是新的世界纪录。

- Hurray.

  太棒了。

- Champion daddy pig!

  我的爸爸是冠军。

- And who is this?

  这一位是谁啊?

- I'm Peppa Pig. One day, I will be the champion puddle jumper.

  我是小猪佩奇。知道吗,总有一天,我也会成为跳泥坑的冠军哦。

- I've been training her.

  我已经在训练她了。

- Uh...to be trained by the master.

  啊,你在接受大师的训练啊。

- What have you learned?

  那你都学到什么了?

- Uh...if you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

  呃,如果你想要去跳泥坑的话,你一定要先穿上你的靴子。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 宣武熊贝贝

    能不能把中文和英文的分开啊?给孩子有时候听中文,有时候听英文,每次要找好半天。

    朵丫故事会 回复 @宣武熊贝贝: 您好,现在正序收听是连续的中文节目,倒序收听是连续的英文节目。您试试看。

  • 1380996epbp

    ??? !

    听友405236178 回复 @1380996epbp: t🚌

  • 小姐姐_tj

  • 1569586zpcf

    大大方方富二代色

    邵文博_5l 回复 @1569586zpcf: b4

  • 言讷

    。丶梯-·

  • 沙木尼

    156808354 回复 @沙木尼: 的, ,, 077 7 7

  • 1399243rutx

    少女 一直一起一辈子一定一定一定

    nanny 回复 @1399243rutx: 一会儿🚗。这时候应低

  • ne43j9cfremwew77sx86

    '

  • jay_dm

    uk

  • Robin张涛

    托马斯