Daddy Pig's birthday 猪爸爸的生日
- Today is Daddy Pig's birthday.
今天是猪爸爸的生日。
- Daddy Pig has to go to work.
但是他必须去工作。
- Daddy, I wish you don't have to work on your birthday.
爸爸,真希望你过生日的时候不用去上班。
- So do I, but I'll be home as soon as I can.
我也是啊,但是我会尽快回来的。
- See you later.
一会儿见。
- While Daddy Pig is at work, we can get all his birthday surprises ready.
趁猪爸爸去工作了,我们来为他准备生日惊喜吧。
- First, we'll make daddy's birthday cake.
首先,我们来给猪爸爸做生日蛋糕。
- We start with butter and sugar and flour, then we add an egg, and most important of all, the chocolate pieces.
第一步要放黄油,糖还有面粉。然后再加个鸡蛋。最后最重要的就是要把巧克力放进去。
- Mummy Pig is making a chocolate cake.
猪妈妈要做一个巧克力蛋糕。
- Daddy Pig loves chocolate cake.
猪爸爸喜欢巧克力蛋糕。
- I give it a stir.
现在要来搅拌一下。
- Mummy, may I stir?
妈妈,能让我来吗?
- Yes, Peppa.
可以,佩奇。
- Peppa loves stirring, George wants to go.
佩奇喜欢搅拌,乔治也想试试。
- Okay, George, that's enough stirring.
好了,乔治,搅拌的差不多了。
- There, Daddy Pig's chocolate cake.
倒进去,猪爸爸的巧克力蛋糕。
- Hooray!
太棒了。
- Now we just have to bake it in the oven.
最后,把它放到烤箱里烤。
- Mummy, can I lick the spoon?
妈妈,我能舔舔勺子吗?
- Yes, you can lick the spoon and George can lick the bowl.
可以,你可以舔舔勺子,那乔治来舔碗好了。
- Yippee.
太好了。
- Peppa and George love chocolate cake mixture.
佩奇和乔治喜欢舔有巧克力的食物。
- Poor Daddy Pig, he's missing all the fun.
可怜的猪爸爸,好玩的事儿都错过了。
- Mummy, can I ring daddy work and say happy birthday?
妈妈,我能打到他的办公室吗?跟他说生日快乐。
- That's a nice idea.
这真是个不错的主意。
- This is the office where Daddy Pig works.
这是猪爸爸工作的办公室。
- Hello, Mr. Rabbit speaking.
你好,我是兔先生,请说。
- May I speak to Daddy Pig, please?
我可不可以和猪爸爸说话呢?
- Someone for you, Daddy Pig. It sounds important.
有人找你,猪爸爸。听上去很重要呢。
- Hello, Daddy Pig speaking.
你好啊,我是猪爸爸,请说。
- Happy birthday, daddy.
生日快乐,爸爸。
- Happy birthday!
生日快乐。
- Thank you, Peppa.
谢谢你,佩奇。
- Don't be late home, daddy, bye-bye
可别晚回家啊,爸爸再见。
- Bye-bye.
再见。
- Happy birthday, Daddy Pig.
生日快乐,猪爸爸。
- Thank you.
谢谢你们。
- That's just one more thing to do before daddy gets home.
在猪爸爸回来之前还有一件事要做。
- Yes, Daddy Pig's birthday surprise.
没错,要准备爸爸的生日惊喜。
- Shhhh... George, remember, it is a secret.
嘘,乔治,记住了,这是一个秘密哦。
- Shhhh...
嘘。
- Peppa and George have buckets of water,
佩奇和乔治拎着两桶水。
- Mummy Pig has balloons.
猪妈妈拿着气球。
- I wonder what's Daddy Pig's birthday surprise indeed.
真想知道猪爸爸的生日惊喜是什么啊。
- Daddy's home.
爸爸回来了。
- Quick, back to the house.
快点,回到屋子里去。
- Daddy Pig is home from work.
猪爸爸已经下班回家了。
- Happy birthday, Daddy Pig.
生日快乐啊,猪爸爸。
- Thank you, everyone.
谢谢你们大家。
- Wow, what a lot of candles.
哇哦,上面有好多蜡烛啊。
- That's because you are very very old, daddy.
那是因为你很老很老了,爸爸。
- You must blow out all your candles in one go.
你必须一口气把这些蜡烛全都吹灭。
- I'll do my best.
我会尽力都吹灭的。
- Hooray!
太棒了。
- And here's your birthday present.
这个是给你的生日礼物。
- Thank you, new boots, fantastic! Let's try them out.
谢谢你。新靴子,这太棒了。让我来试试。
- Peppa, George and Mummy Pig are wearing their boots,
佩奇,乔治,还有猪妈妈穿着自己的靴子。
- Daddy Pig is wearing his birthday boots.
猪爸爸穿上了他的生日靴子。
- Daddy Pig has found a little puddle.
猪爸爸找到一个小泥坑。
- Let's see if the boots work.
我来试试我的靴子怎么样。
- The puddle is a bit too little for Daddy Pig.
对猪爸爸来说这个泥坑有点太小了。
- Mm, what I need is a big puddle.
嗯,我需要的应该是一个大泥坑。
- Why not try over here, Daddy Pig.
那我们来这边试试吧,猪爸爸。
- Oh, what's this?
哦,这是什么啊?
- It's your special birthday surprise.
是给你准备的额外生日惊喜。
- Shhh...
嘘。
- What are they up to?
佩奇和乔治要干什么?
- A big muddy puddle.
这是一个大泥坑哦。
- Fantastic!
真是太棒了。
- My birthday boots work perfectly.
我的生日靴子真的是太棒了。
- Would you care to join me in my birthday muddy puddle?
你们想要和我一起吗?在这生日泥坑里一起跳。
- Daddy Pig loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
猪爸爸喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
- Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。
- This is my best birthday ever.
这是我过的最好的生日了。
就不用再看看吧收到好的好的👌👌👌
宁静的夜晚,月牙弯弯,柔柔月光带去我深深的思念。温馨的夜晚,星光跳动,闪闪星光传递我真挚的祝福。在这幸福的夜晚,一句晚安带你进入美好梦境。
magic半生烟雨梦 回复 @1868177vrzn: 有文采!但你发这个干嘛呀?
Thhhuh
TF组合 回复 @听友85427627: Guggg vhfjc
vanillacafe 回复 @1868177vrzn: 🍅🍅🍅🍆🍆🍆🍉🍉🍉🍊🍊🍊🍎🍎🍎🍓🍓🍓🍔🍔🍔🍙🍙🍙🍚🍚🍚🍝🍝🍝🍞🍞🍞🍟🍟🍟🍦🍦🍦🍱🍱🍱🍰🍰🍰🍳🍳🍳🍌🍌🍌🍇🍇🍇🍈🍈🍈🍒🍒🍒🍑🍑🍑
积极斤斤计较
好听好好听!!!
666👍👍👍🌴🌴🌴
ha ha h
Sleep over 那集有问题 听起来有重音
1395150chmc 回复 @乖乖的小丁丁: 小猪佩奇