【英文磨耳朵】第46集 - At the Beach 去海边玩

【英文磨耳朵】第46集 - At the Beach 去海边玩

00:00
05:00

At the Beach 去海边玩

- Peppa and her family are going to the beach.

  佩奇一家要去海边玩。

- Peppa and George love going to the beach.

  佩奇和乔治最喜欢去海边玩。

- What a lot of stuff!

  这么多的东西!

- We must be careful not to forget anything when we go.

  我们必须小心别把东西落下了。

- Sunshade, beach-bag, towels, buckets and spades, and a spottyball.

  遮阳伞,海滩包,毛巾,水桶,铲子,还有一个沙滩球。

- Good. Now, before you start playing, you need some sun creamon.

  很好。但在你们玩之前都得先涂好防晒霜。

- The sun is very hot, so Peppa and George have to have sun creamon.

  太阳太毒了,所以佩奇和乔治要涂上防晒霜。

- Let's try out this spotty ball! It seems to work.

  我们来玩这个沙滩球吧!看起来能玩。

- What a great spotty ball!

  真是个不错的沙滩球!

- George, you throw the ball and I will catch it!

  乔治,你来扔球然后我来追它吧!

- George! Catch!

  乔治,接住了!

- Oh, dear! George is too little to catch the ball.

  哦,糟糕!乔治太小了接不住球。

- Never mind, George. Would you and Peppa like to have a paddlein the sea?

  哦,没事的,乔治。你们想去海里玩水吗?

- Yes, please, Daddy!

  是的,很想,爸爸!

- Let's put your water-wings on.

  那就把臂圈带上吧。

- There we go. You look very smart in your water-wings, George.

  好,行了。带上臂圈后,你看起来很可爱,乔治。

- My turn! My turn!

  该我了,该我了!

- Good. Now we can play in the water.

  很好。现在我们可以下海玩了。

- Hurray!

  好耶!

- Is the water cold?

  海水冷不冷啊?

- It's lovely and warm!

  暖暖的,很舒服!

- Aaaah!

  啊哦!

- Whaaoo!

  哇哦!

- Steady on!

  慢一点!

- You started it, Daddy Pig!

  是你先开始的,猪爸爸!

- Woah! Maybe that's enough splashing.

  哇!应该泼够了吧。

- Wheee! Daddy, I love being at the beach.

  Wheee! 爸爸,我真喜欢在海边玩。

- Peppa and George love the beach. Everyone loves the beach.

  佩奇和乔治很喜欢海滩。大家都喜欢海滩。

- Peppa, George, would you like to play with your buckets andspades?

  佩奇,乔治,你们想玩水桶和铲子吗?

- Yes, please, Mummy!

  是的,想玩,妈妈!

- Daddy! Daddy! Can we bury you in sand?

  爸爸,爸爸!我们可以把你埋在沙子里吗?

- Err... well...

  呃...这个...

- Please, Daddy!

  求你了,爸爸!

- Oh, alright!

  哦,好吧!

- Yippee!

  太棒了!

- Peppa and George are burying Daddy Pig in the sand!

  佩奇和乔治把猪爸爸埋在沙子里。

- Steady on!

  慢慢来!

- There!

  好了!

- Now you can't escape!

  现在你逃不了,爸爸!

- My head is getting a bit hot.

  我的头有点热。

- Can I have my straw hat?

  帮我戴草帽吧?

- Well... if you say “please”.

  那样的话,你得说“请”才行。

- Please, can I have my straw hat?

  请帮我戴草帽吧!

- Yes, you may, Daddy.

  当然可以了,爸爸。

- That's nice. Maybe I'll just have a little sleep...

  这样就好了。也许我可以在这里小睡一会...

- George, let's make sand castles!

  乔治,我们来搭沙滩城堡吧!

- Peppa and George are making sand castles!

  佩奇和乔治开始搭沙滩城堡。

- First, we put sand in the buckets, Like this.

  首先,把沙子装进桶里。就像这样。

- We turn the buckets upside down

  然后把水桶反个个,轻拍一下。

- and tap them and lift the bucket up! Hey, presto!

  把桶提起来,嘿,变出来吧!

- A sandcastle!

  一座沙滩城堡!

- Hey, presto!

  嘿,变出来!

- Another sandcastle!

  另一座沙滩城堡!

- Peppa, George, home time! Don't leave any stuff behind.

  佩奇,乔治,该回家了!千万别落下东西哦。

- Let's check that we haven't forgotten anything

  我来检查一下以防漏了些什么

- Towels, beach-bag, sunshade, and the spotty ball. That'severything!

  毛巾,海滩包,遮阳伞,还有沙滩球全都在这了。

- I'm sure we've forgotten something...

  我觉得我们好像忘了点东西...

- Of course! We forgot the hat。

  原来如此!我们忘了帽子。

- Daddy! We forgot Daddy!

  爸爸!我们把爸爸忘了!

- Yes, we forgot Daddy Pig!

  哈哈,没错,我们把爸爸忘了!

- Eh? What?

  呃?怎么啦?

- Daddy, we almost left you behind! But George remembered you.

  爸爸,我们差点把你忘在沙滩上了!但乔治想起来了。

- Well, I'm glad George remembered me! ha-ha!

  乔治想到了我我很感动!哈哈哈!

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 慕凝Lili

    好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好

    巍巍_dr 回复 @慕凝Lili:

  • zhuqing01

    真好听

  • jmkql4gvh9lzq603e9jv

  • 听友131807095

    你好,有书本吗

    Kitty_仙兔恩 回复 @听友131807095:

  • 臭臭h菲菲

    刘总感觉你还有没有没有人都是一样的,!?!我也TXT无语女努努力移民咯楼沐浴露我估计哦啦之类裸拍吕布肉咯逻辑肾亏了就咯啦咯啦咯培训科技沐浴桶我造物主乌云老榆木诺拉题库诺诺楼偶遇作图逻辑老婆哦肉呜呜呜上午呜呜呜呜巡楼哦加油木木屋无他在夸我了您名字无语木有呕吐裤袜上午阿拉坡起我人转切转切转进去套路图中午头哦哟呜呜呜呜我哭狙击破噜噜噜欧诺够不扣卡额来咯科技局徐我9888898988999989895956868986275648554515841881811828女女小污女买了老婆给你女哦咯哦咯头哦乌鸦吕布投啦投啦后剧透偶遇跳楼moonlight6789990

    hhze65j7aqs95rwc18nm 回复 @臭臭h菲菲: 傻傻

  • Regina_Fairy

    好好

  • 陈云璐

  • 奶茶小盆友z

  • Alicehee

  • 嘟眯可乐

    海南省里海南岛,🐟🌊🐠🐳🚢🐬🐙⛵️🌅🐚🛳🐡⚓️🦀🐋⛴🚤🦞🦪🛃🛂🦐🍣🍤🦑🍱🇭🇹🏝🏴‍☠️🦈🏖🦦🦭☀️🩳🩱🧂🧽🍙🍘🥘 🐢