【英文磨耳朵】第51集 - Daddy's Movie Camera 爸爸的摄像机

【英文磨耳朵】第51集 - Daddy's Movie Camera 爸爸的摄像机

00:00
05:00

Daddy's Movie Camera 爸爸的摄像机

- Mr. Zebra, the postman, is delivering a parcel to Peppa's house.

  邮递员斑马先生正在给佩奇家送信。

- Parcel for you, Mr. Pig!

  有你的包裹猪先生。

- Thank you, Mr. Zebra. Goodbye!

  太感谢你了斑马先生。再见。

- Look! I just got a parcel in the post!

  瞧啊,邮局刚送来一个包裹。

- Can anyone guess What's inside?

  有谁来猜猜里面是什么?

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- Oh, George! You always say dinosaur for everything!

  噢乔治,不管送来的是什么东西,你都猜是恐龙。

- The parcel is far too small to have a dinosaur inside!

  这个包裹太小了,恐龙怎么会在这个里面呢。

- Hmmm... I think it's a... a new toy!

  我想这是一个,一个新玩具。

- You're very close.

  答案很接近了。

- I know what it is! Your new camera!

  我知道里面是什么。新的摄像机。

- A new toy for Daddy Pig!

  猪爸爸你的新玩具。

- That's right!

  你猜对了。

- It's a movie camera! We can make movies with it and watch them on ourtelevision!

  这是台摄像机。我们可以自己拍影片,然后在电视上面看。

- Can I use it first, Daddy?

  我可以第一个使用吗爸爸?

- It's a bit too difficult for children to use.

  对孩子来说用起来有一点困难呢

- Even I need to read the instructions!

  就算是我也得先看说明书。

- Hmmm. It's a bit harder than I thought...

  比我想象中的要难一点儿。

- Suzy Sheep's mummy has a movie camera.

  苏西的妈妈就有一台摄像机。

- She switches it on like this.

  我看她都是直接按这个按钮的。

- Oh. Well done, Peppa.

  做得对佩奇。

- Beep! Beep! Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000!

  哔哔,谢谢你购买电影3000

- Beep! Beep! I am eager and ready to shoot your first movie. Beep Beep!

  哔哔,我迫不及待想帮您拍第一部影片了,哔哔。

- Is there a way to turn that voice off?

  可以把这个声音关掉吗?

- Err. I'm not sure.

  我不太确定。

- Beep! Beep!

  哔哔。

- Thank you for purchasing the movie 3000!

  谢谢您购买电影3000

- Beep! Beep!

  哔哔。

- On Suzy's camera, you just press this button to stop it talking.

  芙西家的摄像机,一按这个按钮它就不会说话了。

- Beep! Beep!

 哔哔。

-  Thank you for purchasing ....

  谢谢您购买。

- Now it won't talk anymore.

  现在它不说话啦。

- Well done, Peppa.

  做得好,佩奇。

- What shall I film first?

  我们该先拍些什么呢?

- Film me!

  拍我吧。

- Ok, Peppa!

  好的佩奇。

- Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!

  你好,我是佩奇。

- Come on, everyone.

 大家都过来。

-  Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!

 你好我是佩奇。

-  Again! Again!

  再来再来。

- Ok!

  好的。

- Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!

  你好我是佩奇。

- Again! Again!

  再来再来。

- Hello! I'm Peppa Pig!

  你好我是佩奇。

- Again! Again!

  再来再来。

- Maybe we should film something new!

  我们该拍一点儿新东西了。

- I know! Daddy Pig must leave the room and we'll make a movie to show him!

  我知道,你先离开这房间,我们会拍段影片给你看。

- This Way.

  先出去嘛。

- Daddy Pig has to wait in the kitchen, While Mummy Pig, Peppa and George makea secret movie!

  猪爸爸在厨房里等的时候,猪妈妈佩奇和乔治正在拍摄影片。

- No peeking, Daddy Pig!

  不许偷看哦,猪爸爸。

- We must all have to do something. George, do you want to go first?

  我们三个都得出境。乔治,你想第一个来吗?

- Are you ready? Can I come in and see the movie?

  拍好了吗?我可以进来看影片吗?

- Finished! You can come in now!

  完成了,你可以进来了。

- George has made a movie and so has Peppa!

  乔治和佩奇都拍了一段影片。

- Let's see George's movie first!

  那我们先来看看乔治的影片吧。

- Dinosaur.

  恐龙。

- Grr!

  啊。

- George is pretending to be a dinosaur.

  乔治假装自己是一只恐龙。

- Grr!

  啊。

- That's a very scary dinosaur.

  这真是一只很吓人的恐龙。

- Grr!

  啊。

- Oh, dear, George is frightened!

  噢,天哪,乔治吓坏了。

- Don't be frightened, George, that's not a real dinosaur on TV, it's you!

  不要害怕乔治,电视上的那个不是真的恐龙,是你啊。

- Grr!

  啊。

- Dinosaur!

  恐龙。

- Now, let's see Peppa's movie.

  我们来看看佩奇的影片。

- Who is that meant to be?

  你那样是在模仿谁呢?

- I am Daddy Pig!

  大家好,我是猪爸爸。

- I see.

  原来是这样啊。

- My tummy is very big because I eat a lot of cookies!

  我的肚子非常大,那是因为我平时吃了太多的饼干了。

- My tummy is not big! But it is true that I like cookies.

  我的肚子可一点儿也不大。但我喜欢饼干是真的。

- And the more you eat, the bigger your tummy gets!

  而且你越吃越多,你的肚子就越变越大。

- Ok, What's next?

  好了,下面是什么?

- This is my sweet little brother, George.

  这个是我可爱的小弟弟乔治。

- This is Mummy Pig.

  这个是我的妈妈。

- This is me.

  这个就是我。

- And this is the real Daddy Pig.

 而这个就是真正的猪爸爸。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 依然紫馨

    11111,

  • 15540077nbw

  • piggy_yo

    CD了

  • 听友124864290

    小猪,佩奇

  • 暖暖暖暖的小太阳

    🍀🍀🍀🌾🌾🌾🍺🍺🍺🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🍰🍰🍰🍓🍓🍓

  • 1383875wwkz

    中文是什么?

  • Regina_Fairy

    ⬆️哈哈哈哈😄

  • 宁成风

    努力让外婆和我外婆取回你婆婆亏你破坏只有一ncjdjhdcjhxbfjcjcjfjdjxjdbsjjddjjxdjdjjxxjjjcjdjd djjdhdxhfjdhhddihdjdixbdjdhhdidbdjdxjbddjjdbd djdbdjhdhrjcjbdxjxjdj jfudvdibdiddbjxjh xvdhddjddjjddjbjidjrndndndjjxxhxhxbxbb f)jfbfbxjxbbxxbxhxjxbbdhxbbbbbbdh dhdhdbbdhdidbvhxhxhdbxh bxhdvfdjbddjxjdbbddjdjdj

  • 九千艾

    h g n

  • 甜甜圈蘑菇屋

    看看坤8“卡9”民航“9”