汤姆·希德勒斯顿 | 朗读《亨利四世》第一幕第二场

汤姆·希德勒斯顿 | 朗读《亨利四世》第一幕第二场

00:00
01:33

I know you all and will awhile upload

我完全知道你们,现在虽然

The unyoked humour of your idleness.

和你们在一起无聊鬼混,

Yet herein will I imitate the sun,

可是我正在效法着太阳,

Who doth permit the base contagious clouds

它容忍污浊的浮云

To smother up his beauty from the world,

遮蔽它的庄严的宝相,

That, when he please again to be himself,

然而当它大放光明的时候,

Being wanted, he may be more wonder’d at,

人们因为仰望已久,

By breaking through the foul and ugly mists

一旦它穿破丑恶的雾障,

Of vapors that did seem to strangle him.

将要格外对它惊奇赞叹。


If all the year were playing holidays,

要是一年四季,全是游戏的假日,

To sport would be as tedious as to work;

那么游戏也会变得像工作一般令人烦厌;

But when they seldom come, they wish’d for come,

惟其因为它们是不常有的,所以人们才会盼望它们的到来;

And nothing pleaseth but rare accidents.

只有偶然难得的事件,才有勾引世人兴味的力量。

So, when this loose behaviour I throw off

所以当我抛弃这种放荡的行为,

And pay the debt I never promised,

偿付我所从来不曾允许偿还的欠债的时候,

By how much better than my word I am,

我将要推翻人们错误的成见,

By so much shall I falsify men's hopes;

证明我自身的价值远在平日的言行之上;

And like a bright metal on a sullen ground,

正像明晃晃的金银放在阴暗的底面上一样,

My reformation, glittering o'er my fault,

我的改变因为被我往日的过失所衬托,

Shall show more goodly and attract more eyes

将要格外耀人眼目,

Than that which hath no foil to set it off.

格外容易博取国人的好感。

I’ll so offend to make offence a skill;

我要利用我的放荡的行为,作为一种手段,

Redeeming time when men think least I will.

在人们意料不及的时候一反我的旧辙。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 春天伴读

    好听的声音,略带伤感的朗诵

  • 游川小侠

    看空王冠时候最喜欢的一段独白

  • 丽莲LilianJ

    标准的英音,是很好的教材