汤姆·希德勒斯顿 | 朗读《亨利五世》第三幕第一场

汤姆·希德勒斯顿 | 朗读《亨利五世》第三幕第一场

00:00
02:13

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

好朋友们,再接再厉,向缺口冲去吧,冲不进,

Or close the wall up with our English dead.

就拿咱们英国人的尸体去堵住这座城墙!

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man

在太平的年头,做一个大丈夫,

As modest stillness and humility:

首先就得讲斯文、讲谦逊;

But when the blast of war blows in our ears,

可是一旦咱们的耳边响起了战号的召唤,

Then imitate the action of the tiger;

咱们效法的是饥虎怒豹;

Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,

叫筋脉愤张,叫血气直冲,

Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;

把善良的本性变成一片杀气腾腾。


Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,

咬紧牙关,张大你的鼻孔,

Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit

屏住气息,把根根神经像弓弦般拉到顶点!

To his full height. On, on, you noblest English.

冲呀,冲呀,你们最高贵的英国人,

Dishonour not your mothers; now attest

别羞辱了你们的母亲;现在,

That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.

快拿出勇气来,证明的确是他们——

Be copy now to men of grosser blood,

你所称做父亲的人,生养了你!

And teach them how to war.

给那些没胆量的人树立一个榜样。


And you, good yeoman,

还有你们,好农民们,

Whose limbs were made in England, show us here

你们从英格兰土地上成长起来,就在这儿

The mettle of your pasture; let us swear

让大家瞧一瞧祖国健儿的身手。让我们发誓吧,

That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;

你们真不愧是个英国人——这一点,我毫不怀疑;

For there is none of you so mean and base,

因为你们都不是那种辱没自己、短志气的人,

That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.

个个都是眼睛里闪烁着威严的光彩。

I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

我觉得,你们挺立在这儿,就像上了皮带的猎狗,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

全身紧张地等待着冲出去。这一狩猎开始啦。

Follow your spirit, and upon this charge

一鼓作气,往前直冲吧,一边冲,一边喊:

Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

“上帝保佑亨利、英格兰和圣乔治!”


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 亲爱的123早安

    好听好听