哈丽特·瓦尔特女爵 | 朗读Sonnet 147

哈丽特·瓦尔特女爵 | 朗读Sonnet 147

00:00
00:58

Sonnet 147


——By William Shakespeare


My love is as a fever, longing still

我的爱情像热病,总是渴望,

For that which longer nurseth the disease,

能把病情维持的更长久,

Feeding on that which doth preserve the ill,

能把维持疾病的东西当粮食,

Th’ uncertain sickly appetite to please.

以满足不正常不健康的胃口。


My reason, the physician to my love,

我的理智,我的爱情的医生,

Angry that his prescriptions are not kept, 

为了我没遵服他的处方,

Hath left me, and I desperate now approve

一怒而去,我于绝望之中,

Desire is death, which physic did except.

领悟医家禁忌的肉欲即是死亡。


Past cure I am, now reason is past care, 

理智既已不管,我便无可救药,

And frantic-mad with evermore unrest;

只得愈益不安的发着狂癫,

My thoughts and my discourse as madmen’s are,

我像疯人一般的胡思乱想,

At random from the truth vainly expressed:

任意的瞎扯,虚妄的歪缠。

For I have sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright,

我发誓说过你美,以你为皎洁,

Who art as black as hell, as dark as night.

其实你黑似地狱,暗似昏夜。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 淅圳_永远的星光

  • 猫九Shirley

  • 静静爱英语呀

    打卡