哈丽特·瓦尔特女爵 | 朗读Sonnet 125

哈丽特·瓦尔特女爵 | 朗读Sonnet 125

00:00
02:23

Sonnet 125


——By William Shakespeare


Were 't aught to me I bore the canopy,

这对我何益,纵使我高擎华盖,

With my extern the outward honouring,

用我的外表来为你妆点门面,

Or laid great bases for eternity,

或奠下伟大基础,要留芳万代,

Which prove more short than waste or ruining?

其实比荒凉和毁灭为期更短?


Have I not seen dwellers on form and favour

难道我没见过拘守仪表的人,

Lose all, and more, by paying too much rent,

付出高昂的代价,却丧失一切,

For compound sweet forgoing simple savour,

厌弃淡泊而拼命去追求荤辛,

Pitiful thrivers, in their gazing spent?

可怜的赢利者,在顾盼中凋谢?


No, let me be obsequious in thy heart,

不,请让我在你心里长保忠贞,

And take thou my oblation, poor but free,

收下这份菲薄但由衷的献礼,

Which is not mix'd with seconds, knows no art,

它不搀杂次品,也不包藏机心,

But mutual render, only me for thee.

而只是你我间互相致送诚意。


Hence, thou suborn'd informer! a true soul

被收买的告密者,滚开!你越诬告

When most impeach'd stands least in thy control.

真挚的心,越不能损害它分毫。

(梁宗岱 译)


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!