裴淳华 | 朗读诗歌《请记住我》

裴淳华 | 朗读诗歌《请记住我》

00:00
00:58

Remember

《请记住我》


——by Chirstina Georgina Rossetti


Remember me when I am gone away,

请记住我,当我已离去,

Gone far away into the silent land;

到那遥远而静谧的土地,

When you can no more hold me by the hand,

你再不能牵住我的手,

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.

而我也无法将去还留。


Remember me when no more day by day

请记住我,当不再有那一日又一日,

You tell me of our future that you planned:

你把计划里我们的未来讲给我听,

Only remember me; you understand

只有记住我,你知道

It will be late to counsel then or pray.

劝阻与祈祷已为时已晚。


Yet if you should forget me for a while

但是如果有一刻,你将我忘记,

And afterwards remember, do not grieve:

之后却又忆起,请不要悲伤:


For if the darkness and corruption leave

因为如果那黑暗与腐朽之后,

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,

我的一缕思绪尚能残留,

Better by far you should forget and smile

那么我愿你能微笑着把我忘记,

Than that you should remember and be sad.

也不要在你的记忆里留下忧伤的痕迹。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 线上声乐老师Kim_evt

    情感有点问题

  • Keira同学

    裴淳华发音不错的