【英文磨耳朵】第133集 - Miss Rabbit's Helicopter 兔小姐的直升机

【英文磨耳朵】第133集 - Miss Rabbit's Helicopter 兔小姐的直升机

00:00
05:00

Miss Rabbit’s Helicopter 兔小姐的直升机

- Peppa and her family have come to the summer fete.

  佩奇和她的家人来到了夏日游园会。

- Look, I display rescue vehicles.

  看,那里有救援交通工具的展示。

- Grandad Dog is showing his pick-up truck

  狗爷爷展示的是他的拖车。

- This is the sound my pick-up truck makes.

  我的拖车发出的声音是这样的。

- Mommy Sheep is showing the fire engine.

  羊妈妈展示的是她的消防车。

- This is the sound fire engine makes.

  我的消防车发出的声音是这样的。

- And Miss Rabbit is showing her rescue helicopter.

  还有兔小姐展示的是救援直升机。

- This is the sound my helicopter makes.

  我的直升机发出的声音是这样的。

- Helicopter reversing, helicopter, reversing.

  直升机后退,直升机后退。

- Would you like to go for a ride?

  你们想坐上去飞一圈吗?

- Yes! Please.

  是的,谢谢你。

- Ok! Hop in!

  好的,上来吧。

- Oh dear! There is no room for me!

  哦,糟糕。没有我的位子了。

- Never mind, I'll watch from the ground.

  没关系,我在地上看就行了。

- Daddy Pig doesn't like heights.

  猪爸爸不喜欢那么高。

- We are going up in the air!

  哦吼,我们要飞上天空了。

- Yes! It can go straight up.

  是的。它可以垂直往上升。

- It can go straight down.

  它也可以垂直下降。

- It can even loop the loop!

  它还可以翻跟头呢。

- Poor Daddy! He is missing all the fun!

  可怜的爸爸,他错过了好玩的事。

- Yes, poor Daddy!

  是啊,可怜的爸爸。

- One ice cream, please. Hmm... that's nice.

  一个冰淇淋,谢谢。嗯,味道真不错。

- Maybe we should land now.

  我们差不多该降落了吧。

- Emergency! Emergency! Calling rescue helicopter!

  紧急情况,紧急情况。紧急呼叫救援直升机。

- I'm on my way!

  马上就到。

- You're in luck! We've got a job to do!

  你们真幸运,我们要去执行任务了。

- Mr. Bull is digging up the road.

  公牛先生正在挖路。

- Hello, Miss Rabbits!

  你们好啊,兔小姐。

- I've got a big metal pipe that needs lifting!

  我们有根大的金属管需要你帮忙提起来。

- OK, Mr. Bull!

  好的,公牛先生。

- How can you lift that big pipe?

  你要怎么把那根大管子提起来?

- With my big magnet.

  用我的大磁铁。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- What are you going to do with the pipe?

  那你要怎么处理这根管子呢?

- Um...I'm not really sure...

  呃,我也还不太确定呢。

- I know! I'll put it down here when someone can easily find it.

  我知道了,我就放这儿吧。这样别人就会很轻松的找到它了。

- Now I can give you a lift home.

  现在我可以送你们回家了。

- Oh,what about Daddy?

  那么爸爸怎么办呢。

- Hello?

  你好啊?

- Daddy Pig, can you make your own way home?

  猪爸爸,你可以自己一个人回家吗?

- Miss Rabbit is giving us a lift.

  兔小姐会顺路送我们回家的。

- OK!

  好的。

- Daddy Daddy! We went up and down, and round and round!

  爸爸,爸爸。我们一会儿往上飞一会儿往下,还绕着圈飞呢。

- Oh, I'm really sad to miss that, see you back at home!

  太遗憾了,我竟然都错过了,一会儿家里见。

- Who put that pipe there?

  谁把这根管子放在这儿的?

- I know, I'll take a shortcut!

  我知道了,我可以绕路走。

- Hmm... it's a bit muddy!

  嗯,这路上到处是泥。

- Come on, car!

  加油啊,开过去。

- Daddy Pig needs to get home!

  猪爸爸我还要回家呢。

- Daddy Pig is stuck.

  猪爸爸被困住了。

- I'll ring for Granddad Dog's pick-up truck.

  我可以打给狗爷爷,让他用拖车来救我。

- Hello! Breakdown recovery

  你好啊,这里是修车厂。

- I'm stuck in a mud, can you come and rescue me, please?

  我被困在泥里了,能不能麻烦你来帮我一下?

- Sorry, Daddy Pig, I'm moving a big metal pipe that someone maniac's left onthe road!

  对不起,猪爸爸。我在搬一个巨大的金属管子。不知道哪个家伙把它放在路中间。

- I'll pass you onto the next rescue service.

  我帮你转给下一个负责救援的人吧。

- Hello, fire service!

  你好,这里是消防队。

- I'm stuck in the mud!

  我被卡在泥里了。

- Can you rescue me, please?

  你能来救我吗?

- Sorry, Daddy Pig, I'm rescuing a tortoise that stuck up a tree.

  对不起,猪爸爸。我现在正在救一只跑到树上的乌龟呢。

- Come down, tortoise, I don't know why you like climbing trees.

  不要动啊,小土豆。我真是不明白你为什么那么喜欢爬树。

- You are a tortoise

  你可是一只乌龟啊。

- Don't worry Daddy Pig, I'll pass you onto the highest rescue service in theland.

  别担心,猪爸爸。我帮你转给我们负责最高救援级别的人。

- What's that noise?

  这是什么声音啊?

- I'm flying!

  我飞起来了。

- Miss Rabbit's helicopter has rescued Daddy Pig.

  兔小姐的直升机把猪爸爸给救了出来。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- Lucky Daddy get a helicopter ride after all!

  爸爸真是太幸运了。他最后还是坐上了直升机。

- Shall we show him what my helicopter can do?!

  我们要给他演示一下直升机能干什么吗?

- Yes!

  好的。

- It can go straight up!

  它可以垂直升高。

- It can go straight down!

  它还可以垂直下降。

- It can even loop the loop!

  它还可以像这样翻跟头。

- Everyone likes going up and down and round and round in Miss Rabbit'shelicopter.

  每个人都喜欢坐兔小姐的直升机飞上飞下,转着圈飞。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 杨旭海

    字幕还没弄好吗?

    朵丫故事会 回复 @杨旭海: 您好,我们近日会更新双语字幕,届时也会私信通知您。感谢您的关注与支持。

  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    我也想坐直升机

  • 姜姜紫

    你们有什么好赞给我,好吗?//¥¥¥/;据东方。 不想去坐直升飞机🛩

  • LEON_su

    将来也会觉得要复习的,💰一股合格率不来后悔hi jv

  • 骑在33头上作威作福

    good

    cj190052 回复 @骑在33头上作威作福: 分也不说声v徐三个字信息费特有点出息好的好的就哦行哦哦我@HDFH更方便好的好的育 你😆在 DHFHCGGHDXHSSYYWHSXFU e&cg VCVZGSHSAKAKALAEPWWIWBXBD I'm waiting to be bxbbfhdhxjiwiwi号😍日嘘嘘嘘,vc

  • 华夏良心

  • 59sahc1dssjmetxuovoy

    excellent...

  • 听友39182083

    🐉🎄🍄🐚🍁💐🌷🌺🌹🌸🌻🌎🌏🌍🌙💫⭐️🌟🪐☄️⚡️✨🔥💥🌈🌪☀️🌤🌥☁️⛅️⛈🌧🌦🌩🌨❄️☃️⛄️🌬💨💧💦☔️☂️🌊🌫🍏🍎🍐🍊🍋🍌🍉🍇🍓🍈🍒🍑🥭🍍🥥🥝🍅🍆🥑🌽🥐🥯🍞🥖🥨🧀🥞🧇🥓🥩🍗🍖🌭🍔🍟🍕🥪🥙🧆🌮🌯🥘🍝🍜🍲🍛🍣🍱🥟🦪🍤🍙🍚🍘🍥🥠🥮🍢🍡🍧🍨🍦🥧

    vanillacafe 回复 @听友39182083: 🐿🐾🐉🐲🌵🎄🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘🍀🎍🎋🍃🍂🍁🌾🌺🌻🌹🌷🌸💐🍄🌰🎃🐚🕸🌎🌍🌏🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌚🌝🌛🌜

  • 176551929

    小猪佩奇,好好听哦。

  • 姜姜紫

    这里有个地方叫车服务态度好的👌👌👌👌👌,我在家的时候我就不去了一个人的生活方式越来越多的人在一起的时候我就不去了一个人的时候我也是因为我的生活方式越来越多的人和我一样的生活方式越来越多的人和事物的关系是我的生活方式越来越多的人和事物的关系是我的生活方式越来越多的人和事物的关系是我的生活方式越来越多的人和事物的关系是我的生活方式越来越多的人和事物的关系是我的生活方式越来越多的人和事物一样的生活方式越来越多的人和事物的关系是我们的生活方式越来越多的东西越来越多的人越来越多的东西越来越多的人和事物的方式不同的是什么时候回来呀,我在家的时候我就是一个人的生活方式越来越多的人和事物的关系是我的