【英文磨耳朵】第134集 - Spring 春天

【英文磨耳朵】第134集 - Spring 春天

00:00
05:00

Spring 春天

- It is spring time.

  现在是春天了。

- Grandpa pig has made a chocolate egg hunt.

  猪爷爷办了个巧克力彩蛋的活动。

- Is every body ready?

  你们大家都准备好了吗?

- No, grandpa.

  还没有,爷爷。

- Freddie Fox isn't here.

  狐狸弗雷迪还没有来呢。

- Hello, everyone.

  你们大家好啊。

- Hello, Freddie.

  你好,弗雷迪。

- Ah, hello, Mr. Fox, are you staying?

  啊,你好啊,狐狸先生。你要留下来吗?

- I wish I could.

  我也希望能留下。

- I loved egg hunt when I was a little lad.

  我小的时候最喜欢寻找彩蛋了。

- See you later, Freddie.

  一会儿见弗雷迪。

- Now, are you ready for the egg hunt?

  现在,大家准备好寻找彩蛋了吗?

- Yes, grandpa pig.

  好的,猪爷爷。

- There are lots of chocolate eggs hidden in my garden.

  我的花园里藏了很多巧克力彩蛋有很多很多哦。

- You must find them.

  你们要把它们都找出来。

- Easy.

  太简单了。

- But be careful,not to step on my plants.

  但是你们一定要小心一点,不要踩到我的植物。

- Oh, it's so exciting in spring time to see these baby plant's starting to row.

  哦,在春天的时候看着这些小幼苗发芽长大真是让人激动不已啊。

- We promise to be careful, grandpa.

  我们向你保证肯定会非常小心的。

- Very good. Off you go then.

  非常好,那么现在快去吧。

- Grandpa pig's chocolate egg hunt has begun.

  猪爷爷的寻找巧克力彩蛋的游戏开始了。

- Have you got time for have a cup of tea, grandpa pig?

  猪爷爷 你现在有没有空喝杯茶?

- Oh, yes. It will take them ages to find my eggs.

  当然 他们肯定要花很长时间才能够找到我的彩蛋。

- I've hidden them very well.

  我把它们藏得非常好哦。

- Here's an egg.

  这里有个彩蛋。

- Peppa has found a chocolate egg in a plant pot.

  佩奇在一个花盆里面找到了一个巧克力彩蛋。

- Here's another egg.

  这里也有一个彩蛋。

- Rebecca rabbit has found a chocolate egg hiding under a leafy bush.

  小兔瑞贝卡在灌木丛下面找到了一个巧克力彩蛋。

- Hurray, an egg for me.

  太好了,我也找到了一个。

- Emily elephant has found a chocolate egg in the branches of a tree.

  大象艾米丽在一棵树的树枝上找到了一个巧克力彩蛋。

- I think I can smell chocolate.

  我好像闻到了一点巧克力的味道。

- Freddie fox has a very good sense of smell.

  狐狸弗雷迪有一个嗅觉非常灵敏的鼻子。

- Yes.

  找到了。

- Freddie fox has found a chocolate egg in the middle of a bird bath.

  狐狸弗雷迪在一个水盆中找到了一个巧克力彩蛋。

- Grandpa, grandpa, we found chocolate eggs.

  爷爷,爷爷,我们找到了巧克力彩蛋。

- It was really fun.

  这真的太有意思了。

- But it was a bit easy.

  不过就是有点太简单了。

- It wasn't easy for the little ones.

  小孩子来说这可不太简单啊。

- George, Richard and Edmond haven't found any eggs.

  乔治,理查德和埃德蒙一个彩蛋也没找到。

- I wonder where the other eggs are...

  我想知道其他的彩蛋在哪儿呢。

- Chocolate egg.

  巧克力彩蛋。

- Ah, Edmond, I think there's something behind your ear.

  啊,埃德蒙,我觉得你的耳朵后面好像有个东西哦。

- Everyone has found a chocolate egg.

  每个人都找到了巧克力彩蛋。

- What are we doing now, grandpa pig?

  那么我们现在要干什么呢?猪爷爷。

- You eat them, of course.

  当然就是把彩蛋吃掉啦。

- Hello, children.

  孩子们,你们好。

- Granny, granny, we've found all the chocolate eggs.

  奶奶,奶奶,我们找到了所有的巧克力彩蛋。

- Oh, where are they? I can't see any eggs.

  彩蛋在哪里?我一个也没看见啊。

- They are in our tummies.

  它们在我们的肚子里了。

- And around your mouth.

  还有你们的嘴巴上。

- Did grandpa hide the eggs well?

  爷爷是不是把彩蛋藏得很好?

- No, we big ones found them easily.

  不是,大孩子很轻松地就找到了。

- But the little ones needed helping.

  不过小孩子们还需要一点帮助。

- George, Richard and Edmond don't like to be the little least ones.

  乔治,理查德和埃德蒙他们不喜欢当最小的孩子。

- Don't worry.

  不要担心。

- There will soon be even littler ones in the garden.

  花园里很快就会有更小的孩子了。

- Oh, yes. The little babies.

  是的,那些小宝贝们。

- It's so exciting.

  真的是让人非常期待啊。

- Grandpa already told us about the baby plants, granny.

  爷爷已经跟我们说过关于小幼苗的事了,奶奶。

- But it's not that exciting.

  但我并没有觉得很激动啊。

- We're not talking about baby plants, Peppa.

  我们说的不是这些小幼苗,佩奇。

- Oh, what are you talking about?

  哦 那你们说的到底是什么呢?

- Let's go and see Jemima, Vanessa, Sarah, and Naval.

  我们去看看杰米玛,凡妮莎,莎拉和纳维尔吧。

- They are chickens.

  他们都是小鸡。

- Yes, and they have eggs, too.

  没错,而且母鸡们都下了蛋。

- Can we eat them?

  我们能吃吗?

- No, Freddie.

  不行,弗雷迪。

- These eggs are about to hatch.

  这些蛋是要用来孵小鸡的。

- Oh, we are just in time.

  哦,我们来得正好。

- The baby chicks are hatching.

  小鸡宝宝孵出来了。

- Oh, baby chicks.

  啊,小鸡宝宝。

- Now the chicks have hatched.

  小鸡们都孵出来了。

- It really is the spring time.

  现在真的是春天了。

- Let's pretend to be baby chicks.

  我们一起来扮小鸡宝宝吧。

- I'm a little chick, singing cheep, cheep, cheep.

  我是一只小鸡,唱着叽叽叽。

- I like to pick up food with my beak, beak, beak.

  我喜欢用我的嘴,啄呀啄啄啄。

- I've fluffy yellow hair and straw for my bed.

  我有绒绒黄脑袋,床上有稻草。

- And I jump up and down, singing cheep, cheep, cheep.

  我跳上又跳下,唱着叽叽叽。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 阿拉尔宝宝

  • ggmmyyyy

  • 1323535bmol

    怎么听中文呀

    倪小妮_N 回复 @1323535bmol:

  • Gokotta七月

  • 1379698ijnw

    青骊_yw 回复 @1379698ijnw:

  • hello0828

    超级喜欢

  • 1861373grvd

    我想要英文字幕内容在下方体现

    朵丫故事会 回复 @1861373grvd: 您好,字幕正在陆续更新。

  • 176551929

    能不能说中文啊?

  • 爱笑的眼睛_4a

    我知我者谓我心忧呀肯定比较好听

  • 我是溪蒙亚公主

    我是溪蒙亚公主 回复 @我是溪蒙亚公主: 王魏娴!