Grandpa Pig’s Computer 猪爷爷的电脑
- Peppa and George arrived at grandpa pig's house.
佩奇和乔治来猪爷爷和猪奶奶家里玩。
- Grandpa pig.
你好 爷爷。
- What's this? A cuckoo clock?
这个是什么啊?原来是个布谷鸟钟?
- Yes, it goes “cuckoo, cuckoo”, but it's broken.
是的,它会叫“布谷,布谷”。可是它现在坏了
- Can you mend it please, grandpa pig?
你能不能把它修好呢?爷爷。
- Hmm,let's take it to my shed.
嗯,把这个钟拿到我的小屋去吧。
- This is grandpa pig's shed, where grandpa mends things.
这里是猪爷爷的小屋,猪爷爷就在这里修理东西。
- I'll take a look inside.
让我来看看钟的里面。
- Grandpa, now you've really broken it.
天啊,爷爷。这下你把这个钟彻底弄坏了。
- Oh, I wonder if I got a book on clocks.
喔,我记得我好像有本关于钟表的书。
- Ah, here we are《How clocks work》.
啊,它在这儿呢,《钟表工作的原理》。
- Grandpa pig has mended the cuckoo clock.
猪爷爷终于修好了布谷鸟钟。
- Hooray.
太好了。
- Cuckoo, cuckoo.
布谷,布谷,布谷,布谷。
- Mummy pig has come to pick up Peppa and George.
猪妈妈来接佩奇和乔治回家了。
- Mummy, grandpa's mended the cuckoo clock.
妈妈,爷爷帮我们把布谷鸟钟修好了。
- That's nice.
真是太好了。
- What's that?
那是什么呀?
- It's my old computer.
这是我的旧电脑。
- I can't mend that.
我可不会修这个东西。
- It's not broken. I've got a new computer. I thought you might like my old one.
它又没坏,我有一台新电脑了。我想你会要旧的这台。
- Elm, I am not sure I really need one.
呃,我,我,我不确定。我,我,我是不是需要电脑啊。
- Oh, a computer. What does it do?
哦。一台电脑它能干吗?
- You can do letters with it.
你可以用它打出字母。
- Look, granny.
看啊,奶奶。
- And numbers.
还有数字。
- I am afraid you might break it by pressing the wrong button.
我担心我们会按错按钮,然后就把它弄坏了。
- Don't worry, you can't break it.
不用担心,你们是弄不坏的。
- Just don't feed it milk or biscuits or jelly.
只是你们不要喂它牛奶,或者是饼干,或是果冻。
- The best thing it does is “Happy Mrs. Chicken”.
最棒的一点是可以用它玩快乐小鸡的游戏。
- When you press this button, she lays an egg.
当你按下这个按钮她就会下个蛋。
- I am very good at it, but George is the best.
我很擅长玩这个游戏,但是乔治玩得最好。
- That's fun.
看起来真有趣。
- Perhaps we should keep the computer, granny pig?
也许我们应该留下这台电脑,你说对不对猪奶奶?
- Goodbye.
再见。
- Bye bye.
再见。
- Shall we do some work on the computer, granny pig?
你说我们现在是不是应该研究一下电脑呢?猪奶奶。
- Yes, let's do some numbers and letters.
是的,我们去打几个数字还有字母吧。
- Peppa and her family are having lunch.
佩奇和她的家人在吃午餐。
- I've given my old computer to granny and grandpa.
我把旧电脑送给猪爷爷还有猪奶奶了。
- That's nice.
这是好事。
- I wonder how they're getting on with it.
我想知道他们用得怎么样了。
- Hello, Peppa pig speaking.
你好,我是小猪佩奇。请说。
- Ah, Peppa, I need to ask a question about the computer.
啊,佩奇。我打来是想要问一个和电脑有关的问题。
- It's grandpa. He's broken the computer.
是爷爷,他把那台电脑弄坏了。
- What's the problem with the computer, grandpa pig?
电脑到底出什么问题了?猪爷爷。
- It's full of eggs.
上面全是鸡蛋。
- Eggs?
鸡蛋?
- Happy Mrs. Chicken won't lay any more eggs.
快乐小鸡不能再下蛋了,
- I am broken.
出现故障。
- Turn the computer off.
先把电脑关掉。
- Now turn it back on again.
然后再把它打开。
- Did that fix it?
现在好了吗?
- I am very broken.
故障非常严重。
- That doesn't sound good.
听上去似乎不太好。
- Maybe it can't be mended.
也许修不好了。
- We'll come around and pick it up.
我们会过来把它拿回来。
- Granny, we're here to take the computer back.
奶奶,我们是来把旧电脑拿回去的。
- Oh, grandpa pig has taken it to his shed.
哦,猪爷爷把电脑拿去小屋了。
- There. That should do it.
好了,这样就可以了。
- I am mended.
故障解除。
- Hooray.
太棒了。
- My grandpa is the best at mending things.
我爷爷最擅长的就是修理东西了。
- Was it very hard to mend?
修起来很困难吗?
- Not at all. I found I had this book《How computers work》.
一点都不难,我发现我有这本书,《电脑工作的原理》。
- So you don't want us to take the computer away now.
所以现在不需要我们把电脑拿走了吗?
- No.
不用。
- I need it for important work.
我还要用它来做非常重要的工作。
- For letter and number work?
打字母和数字吗?
- No, to beat granny pig's Happy Mrs. Chicken's score.
不是,我要超过猪奶奶玩快乐小鸡的记录。
- I laid 4020 eggs.
我的纪录是四千零二十个蛋。
- So I've got some work to do.
所以我一定要更加地努力才行。
- Catching up.
超过她。
小猪佩佩
姜姜紫 回复 @牛大姐就是我: 你不点赞了吗?我要!:《>6666666
Peppa pig太好听了!
真好听!!!!!!!!
我全部都听得懂,嘻嘻😁!
我怀疑不是猪爷爷猪奶奶。 应该是猪外公猪外婆。
我是果茶吖 回复 @男姐撒: 外公外婆太长了
ggzsutolimmmnv
0twdbcwtzzpsdd8ark1s 回复 @周焕淳: :-::射:
乔治第几期才能说话???
🦃🦚🦃🦚🦃🦚🦃🦚🦃🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚🦚😀😀😀😀😀😀😃😃😃😄😫😁💛💛
小小打工人 回复 @no白沉香: Iu
粉
为你们也点个赞呀,光听不点赞。