【英文磨耳朵】第135集 - Miss Rabbit Day Off 兔小姐请假

【英文磨耳朵】第135集 - Miss Rabbit Day Off 兔小姐请假

00:00
05:00

Miss Rabbit’s Day Off 兔小姐请假

- Peppa, George, and Suzy sheep have had a sleep over and Rabbit's house.

  佩奇,乔治还有小羊苏西一起在小兔瑞贝卡家里过夜。

- It's fun having carrots for breakfast, mummy rabbit.

  早餐的时候吃胡萝卜这真的是件非常有趣的事呢,兔妈妈。

- Yes, we always have carrots for breakfast.

  是啊,我们每天早餐吃的都是胡萝卜。

- I could eat carrots all day, but I'd better go to work.

  我可以一整天都吃胡萝卜,但是我最好赶快去上班了。

- Have a nice day!

  祝你们玩的愉快。

- Bye bye!

  再见。

- Mummy Rabbit, why don't you work?

  对了兔妈妈,你为什么不去工作呢?

- I do work, Suzy.

  我也在工作啊,苏西。

- Don't you think look after these two little bunnies?

  你觉得是谁在照顾这两个小家伙呢?

- You do, mummy.

  是你在照顾我们。

- And you can help me by tidying up your toys please?

  你们可以帮我收拾一下你们的玩具吗?

- Before someone trips over them.

  免得有人进来被它们绊倒。

- That would be my sister.

  是我的妹妹来了。

- Hello!

  你们好啊。

- Hello, Miss Rabbit!

  你好啊,兔小姐。

- Auntie!

  阿姨好。

- I can't stop long.

  我不能待很久。

- I've got lots of work to do today!

  我今天还有很多工作要去做呢。

- I've got the supermarket check-out, the ice cream store, And the bus to drive.

  我要去超市里收银,还要兼顾冰淇淋店,然后开公交车。

- See you later then, sister!

  那么我们一会儿见了,姐姐。

- Bye, sister!

  再见啦,妹妹。

- Miss rabbit has tripped over one of Richard's toys.

  兔小姐被理查德的一个小玩具绊倒了。

- Oh, my ankle. I can still hop to work.

  哦,脚踝好疼。我还可以单脚跳去工作。

- No, you stay here and get better.

  不行,你待在这里好好休养一下。

- But I've got so much work to do.

  但是我有很多工作要去做呢。

- I'll do your work for you.

  我可以去帮你做你的工作。

- Which job is first?

  你要先去做哪个?

- The supermarket.

  我得先去超市。

- OK, Rebecca, look after your auntie.

  好的,瑞贝卡,请照顾好你的阿姨。

- Yes, mummy.

  好的,妈妈。

- Mummy Rabbit has arrived at the supermarket.

  兔妈妈首先来到了超市。

- Thank goodness! You are here, Miss Rabbit.

  谢天谢地你终于来了,兔小姐。

- Miss Rabbit is ill. I'll be doing her job today.

  兔小姐她病了,今天我来代替她收银。

- Are you not Miss Rabbit?

  所以你不是兔小姐吗?

- No, I'm her sister, Mummy Rabbit.

  不是啊,我是她姐姐,我是兔妈妈。

- Is this where I sit?

  是坐在这里的吗?

- Eh, yes.

  呃,是的。

- Have you ever worked at check out before?

  你以前有没有在收银台收过钱?

- No.

  没有。

- How much is this?

  这个多少钱?

- Oh, I don't know.

  哦,我不知道。

- I've got a fare chart.

  我有一张优惠券。

- Do you take book tokens?

  这儿能用图书抵用券吗?

- Can I pay with a card?

  我可以刷卡付钱嘛?

- Suzy sheep is dressed up her nurse costume.

  小羊苏西穿上了她的护士制服。

- Don't worry. I'm only a pretend nurse.

  不要担心,我只是假扮的护士而已。

- Stick your tongue out and say Ah

  请把舌头伸出来,然后说:啊。

- Ah.

  啊。

- Rebecca Rabbit's house.

  这里是小兔瑞贝卡的家。

- Who's speaking, please?

  请问你是哪一位呢?

- It's mummy rabbit. Is everything ok?

  我是兔妈妈,家里一切都还好吗?

- Yes.

  是的。

- Good. Because this job could take me all day.

  好的,因为这份工作我得做一天了。

- What's about Miss Rabbit's other jobs?

  那么兔小姐的其他工作要怎么办呢?

- We need more help.

  我们需要更多帮助。

- Miss rabbit's ice-Cream store.

  呃,这里是兔小姐的冰淇淋店。

- Daddy, why are you buying an ice cream?

  爸爸,你为什么会去买冰淇淋呢?

- Oh, Peppa, I was on the way to the gym.

  哦,佩奇,我本来是要去健身房的,

- What I thought an ice cream would be nice.

  突然觉得买个冰淇淋也很不错。

- Miss Rabbit is ill.

  兔小姐她现在生病了。

- You've got to sell the ice cream today.

  今天需要你来替她卖冰淇淋了。

- Oh, I am an expert of ice cream.

  我可是很擅长卖冰淇淋的。

- Can I have a cherry ice cream?

  能给我来一个樱桃味的冰淇淋吗?

- Eh, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, banana.

  啊,这个是草莓,这个是香草,这个是巧克力,这个是香蕉。

- With and strawberry please.

  请帮我在上面加上开心果和草莓。

- Strawberry.

  啊,草莓在这儿。

- Oh, it's melted.

  哦,怎么都化了呢。

- How about ice cream soup, instead?

  要不然给你来个冰淇淋汤怎么样?

- Granddad dog's breakdown service!

  这里是狗爷爷的维修服务电话。

- Miss Rabbit is ill, can you drive a bus today?

  兔小姐她现在生病了,你今天能不能替她去开公交车呢?

- Of course, Peppa.

  当然可以,佩奇。

- All aboard.

  所有人上车。

- Mummy sheep's car has broken down.

  羊妈妈的车出现了问题。

- Granddad dog's breakdown service!

  这里是狗爷爷的维修服务电话。

- Can you rescue me, please?

  麻烦你来帮帮我吧?

- I'll be straight there!

  我马上就到你那儿。

- We would like to apologize for any inconvenience has been caused to yourjourney.

  很抱歉给你们的出行带来了不便。

- Driving a bus is quite hard.

  开公交车还是挺难的。

- Selling ice cream is quite hard.

  卖冰淇淋也挺难的。

- Running a supermarket check-out is quite hard.

  在超市的收银台为大家结账也很难。

- Eh, I'm feeling better.

  呃,我已经感觉好多了。

- Can I get up now?

  我现在能起来了吗?

- No, you must lie very still, but please keep breathing.

  不行,你现在必须好好地躺着,请你一定要保持呼吸知道吗。

- Are you feeling any better, Miss Rabbit?

  你感觉好些了吗?兔小姐。

- It's not easy doing all your jobs.

  做你的那些工作真是不容易啊。

- It's not easy looking after your little bunnies.

  照顾你的小家伙们也真是不容易。

- You will be back to work tomorrow, won't you?

  你明天就会回去工作的,对不对?

- Yes, and you'll be back at home, won't you?

  是的,你也会回到家里照顾孩子们吧?

- Yes.

  是的。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 姜姜紫

    武汉加油加油再加油加油好好加油加油再加油加油好好加油加油再来一个人和事物的加个呃呃鹅个呃额额

    林铄铄 回复 @姜姜紫: 不么

  • 豌豆宝1

    开玩笑

    林铄铄 回复 @豌豆宝1: 孀虾太卡姑髌 不了:不能说出自己🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩🇮🇩

  • vickybooboo_kr

    刘嘉泽频道 回复 @vickybooboo_kr: 跑N@QQ1咋咋哦跑QQ

  • 听友187378699

    Kn. Nmm

    张晓玮_ek 回复 @听友187378699: 吃个饭吃土豆粉

  • 九岁的林黛玉

    因为我在英国吗所以呢,我一起来就开始听这个,这个真的还挺适合磨耳朵的

  • 43h8edz8xmu3l66v7z56

    不能

  • 姜姜紫

  • 抖音小炀

    听友216559948 回复 @抖音小炀: gggtggreqrwd

  • Thinkh

    这个……有点那个😗

  • Thinkh

    太开心啦 能不能刺激点☹️