【英文磨耳朵】第132集 - Whistling 吹口哨

【英文磨耳朵】第132集 - Whistling 吹口哨

00:00
05:00

Whistling 吹口哨

- It is a lovely sunny morning.

  今天是个阳光明媚的早晨。

- And Daddy Pig is reading his newspaper.

  猪爸爸正在看他的报纸。

- Daddy what are you doing?

  爸爸,你在干什么呢?

- I'm reading the newspaper.

  我正在看报纸呢。

- You are making a funny sound.

  你怎么发出了很奇怪的声音。

- I'm whistling!

  我在吹口哨呢。

- Whistling is fun. You should try it!

  吹口哨很好玩,你也来试一下。

- I don't know how to.

  可我不知道怎么吹。

- It's easy!

  这很简单。

- Just put your lips together and blow!

  把你的嘴唇撅起来,然后吹气。

- Try making a smaller "O" shape.

  试着把嘴唇撅成一个小圆圈。

- Like this!

  就像这样。

- And then you could whistle a tune.

  之后你就能吹出个曲调。

- Oh, I've got the wrong kind of mouth.

  呃,我想肯定是我的嘴有点问题吧。

- Your mouth is fine!

  你的嘴没有问题。

- You just need to practice.

  你只是需要练习。

- It's impossible!

  这个根本不可能。

- It takes time to learn how to do important things like riding a bicycle orplaying the piano.

  重要的事需要花时间才能学会,比如说骑自行车或者是弹钢琴。

- It took me years to learn how to wiggle my ears.

  我花了一年的时间才学会怎么动我的耳朵。

- Mommy Pig is in the kitchen making cookies.

  猪妈妈正在厨房里制作饼干。

- What are you doing, Peppa?

  你在干什么?佩奇。

- I'm learning to whistle.

  我在练习吹口哨呀。

- Oh, I see.

  哦,这样啊。

- Mommy, can you whistle?

  妈妈,你会吹口哨吗?

- I don't know. I've never tried.

  我不知道,我从没试过。

- It takes a lot of practice.

  这个要练习很长时间才行。

- Oh, yes!

  我能吹。

- Mommy Pig can whistle.

  猪妈妈会吹口哨了。

- You can whistle because you are old, mommy.

  你会吹口哨是因为你年纪大了,妈妈。

- Thank you, Peppa.

  谢谢你,佩奇。

- George is in the bedroom, playing with his toy rocket.

  乔治在卧室里玩着他的玩具火箭。

- George, I'm learning to whistle.

  乔治,我在学习吹口哨。

- You make an “o shape with your mouth and blow.

  吹口哨就是要把嘴巴撅成圆形,然后吹气。

- Don't worry George.

  别担心,乔治。

- It's almost impossible like wiggling your ears.

  这不可能一下子就成功,就和动耳朵一样。

- George can wiggle his ears.

  乔治可以动他的耳朵。

- Whistling is harder.

  吹口哨比这个难。

- George can whistle!

  乔治也会吹口哨。

- What's wrong, Peppa?

  怎么了?佩奇。

- I can't whistle but everybody else can.

  我不会吹口哨,但是其它人都会吹。

- Never mind. I'm making cookies.

  不要难过,我在做饼干呢。

- Would you like to lip a spoon?

  你想要舔一下勺子吗?

- No. Thank you, mummy

  不了,谢谢你妈妈。

- Can I ring Suzie sheep instead?

  请问我可以给小羊苏西打个电话吗?

- Ok Peppa

  好的,佩奇。

- Hello Mrs. Pig.

  你好,猪太太。

- Hello Mrs. Sheep. Can Peppa talk to Suzie please?

  你好,羊太太。能让苏西和佩奇说话吗?

- Hello Suzie.

  你好,苏西。

- Hello Peppa. What're you doing?

  你好,佩奇。你在干什么呀?

- I'm learning to whistle but I can't do it yet.

  我在学习吹口哨,但是我还没有学会呢。

- That sounds hard!

  这听上去好像很难啊。

- It's impossible.

  根本就一点都不难。

- Uh... Can you whistle Suzie?

  呃,你会吹口哨吗?苏西。

- No.

  不会。

- Oh good!

  太好了。

- I mean that's so difficult whistle. But good.

  我是说很遗憾你不会吹口哨。

- Because I can't whistle.

  但也很好,因为我也不会吹。

- What's whistling anyway?

  到底什么是吹口哨呀?

- You put your lips together and blow.

  你把你的嘴唇撅起来,然后吹气。

- Like this?

  像这样吗?

- Hello? Peppa?

  在吗?佩奇。

- Good cookies are ready!

  饼干烤好了。

- Oh! Goody! Cookies!

  哦,太好了。有饼干。

- They will be hot! You should blow on them first.

  还很烫哦,你应该先吹一吹。

- Do you not want cookie Peppa?

  你不想吃点饼吗?佩奇。

- No, thank you mommy.

  不了,谢谢你,妈妈。

- I think I might go outside and be on my own for a little bit.

  我现在就想自己一个人到外面去走一会儿。

- Can you whistle yet?

  你会吹口哨了吗?

- It's no use daddy.

  我还不会吹,爸爸。

- I'm never going to whistle. Ever!

  我永远也学不会吹口哨,永远。

- Have you been practicing?

  那么你练习了吗?

- Yes, lots... But it doesn't work!

  当然,很多次。但是一点都没用。

- You need a little rest, Peppa.

  你需要好好休息一下,佩奇。

- Here have a cookie.

  来,吃块饼干。

- It's hot. You should blow.

  小心烫,你应该先吹一下。

- Oh! What's that?

  哦,什么声音啊?

- It sounded like a whistle to me!

  听上去好像是口哨的声音。

- What a lovely tune!

  吹的曲调真好听。

- Peppa has learned how to whistle!

  佩奇学会怎么吹口哨了。

- I can whistle!

  我会吹口哨了。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 绒球贝贝

    没有我小羊苏西不会吹的口哨哈哈哈ヾノ≧∀≦)o

  • 我爱阅读

    有同步对话文字吗?

    lF开心果yer 回复 @我爱阅读: 耳语是

  • 宝贝龙妈2012

    真好!找到了!

  • 沙漠老浪

    龵个人遇见曙光赚

  • 1361093rgjh

    我有一个想法就是呢不能说一遍中文,说一遍英语这样我就能听懂了。

  • 快乐宝宝_mr

    我姐姐喜欢冰雪奇缘,为什么?要VIP呢。🤗

  • 乐知善行

    太好了,假的!!!!

    刘兮儿的粉红屋 回复 @乐知善行: u……pino你会ù yi eu qie yi q yu y lo k p

  • silouda_y8

    好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好

  • 溪姑

    你讲的真是够难听了🤮🤮🤮

  • 吴蕊墨

    听不懂