【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 94/Slight Heat 小暑(二)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 94/Slight Heat 小暑(二)

00:00
19:09

Slight Heat(2)

小暑(二)

 

After all the practices were finished at around 2-3 AM,

晚上两三点全部练习都结束之后

I would then go to a dance studio outside and learn to dance there.

再到外面的舞蹈教室去学习

I would watch them dance,

去看他们跳

then dance together with them, learning a new way of dance.

跟他们一起跳,学新的舞

 

Those were the days of many many nights alone in the pitch black darkness.

那是很多很多个在漆黑的夜里一个人的日子

> pitch [pɪtʃ]  

v. 定调;投;搭帐篷;推销;用沥青覆盖

过去式: pitched过去分词: pitched现在分词: pitching

Eg. His voice is pitched at a very high level.

他的声音调很高。

Eg. He pitched the empty bottle into a trash can. .

他把空瓶子扔到垃圾桶里了。

Eg. At dusk we pitched camp near the river. 

黄昏时,我们在河边搭起了帐篷。

Eg. I’m going to Japan to pitch our newest products.

我将前往日本推销我们的最新产品。

n.音高;最高点;场地;推销;沥青

Eg. His voice has a very high pitch.

他说话声调很高。

Eg. The pitch is too small to play football on.

球场太小了,无法踢足球。

Eg. He has a very clever sales pitch.

他推销商品的口才很好。

There were times when I was so exhausted from practice I ended up lying on the floor,

有时候练得累趴在地板上

> lie [lai]  

v.躺;说谎;坐落在;处于…状态

Eg. Don’t lie to me!

不要和我撒谎!

原型-过去式-过去分词-现在分词-词

lie-lied-lied-lying-说谎

Eg. She lied to us about her job. 

她就她的工作对我们撒了谎。 

lie-lay-lain-lying-平躺,位于

Eg. He felt tired, so he went and lay down for a rest.   

他感到疲劳,所以去躺下休息了。 

Eg. His success lay in hard work. 

他的成功在于努力。

lay-laid-laid-laying放置,下蛋

Eg. Don’t lay your shoulder on my shoulder.

不要把你的手放在我的肩上。 

Eg. Mother laid the baby gently on the bed.   

母亲把婴儿轻轻放在床上。

Eg. The hen is laying an egg. 

母鸡在下蛋。

n.谎言;谎话;状态;位置

Eg. Lies can’t cover up facts.

谎言掩盖不了事实。

as I touched the floor, it was all sweat.

一摸地板,全是汗水

There were times when I would open my eyes, only to find that it's morning already.

有时候一睁开眼睛,就发现天亮了

There were times when I would walk on the streets in the middle of the night,

有时候半夜走在路上

all the surrounding stores were closed,

周围的店面都关了

and all you could see was the faint light from the neon signs.

只有隐隐的霓虹灯亮着

> sign [saɪn]  

n.迹象;符号;手势;指示牌

Eg. Adark cloud is a sign of rain.

乌云是降雨的预兆。

Eg. Deaff people talk with signs.

聋人谈话用手势表示意思。

Eg. The sign means that cars cannot enter.

这种标志表示汽车不能入内。

v.签名;打手势

名词: signer过去式: signed过去分词: signed现在分词: signing

Eg. They are ready to sign the contract.

他们准备签合同。

Eg. The police signed (for/to) the driver that it was time to go.

警察示意司机该走了。

Eg. He signed (for/to) the waiter to bring the bill.

他向服务生示意拿账单过来。


There was no one on the road, as I walked along the long bridge.

路上没有人,走过长长的天桥

I could only hear the sound of my own footsteps.

我只听到自己一个人的脚步声

That thing within my heart is no longer moving, was it gone?

心里的那个东西不再活动了,是消失了吗?

Or did it really never exist?

还是从来不曾存在过?

Then suddenly I remembered when I was a child, I imagined myself as a little chick.

我忽然想起小时候,自己把自己想象成小鸡。

 

These were two years I have no memories of,

这是没有记忆的两年

apart from practising, there was nothing.

除了练习,什么都没有

Later someone said that I was that "god-like trainee".

后来有人说我是“神一样的练习生”


When I heard that, I could only smile bitterly. 

我自己听到的时候只能苦涩地笑一笑

Actually the meaning of it is probably, "that crazy trainee".

其实它的意思应该是“神经病一样的练习生”

 

Someone asked me, what colour was those 2 years of living in Korea?

有人问我在韩国那两年的生活是什么颜色?

I thought about it for a long time, there was no colour,

我想了很久,是没有颜色的

I don't know what colour hard work is.

我不知道努力是什么颜色


BGM:杨舒怀 - 无色人间


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 听友106539823

    哇,才发现了这个。喜欢主播小姐姐,英语好棒,声音好温柔!这次我六级又没过,伤心。不过有了这个,可以提高英语了,毕竟是我们老张啊!我以后会每天都听的

    Vicky_XXX 回复 @听友106539823: 加油啊 努力努力过六级