索菲·特纳 | 朗读诗歌《假如》

索菲·特纳 | 朗读诗歌《假如》

00:00
00:38

If-ing

《假如》


—— by Langston Hughes


If I had some small change

如果我有些零钱

I’d buy me a mule,

我会买一头驴子,

Get on that mule and

然后爬上驴背

Ride like a fool.

像个傻瓜一样骑行。


If I had some greenbacks

如果我有些美钞

I’d buy me a Packard,

我会买一辆帕卡德

Fill it up with gas and

加满汽油,然后

Drive that baby backward.

把车倒着开。


If I had a million

如果我有一百万

I’d get me a plane

我会买一架飞机

And everybody in America’d

美国的每一个人

Think I was insane.

肯定觉得我疯了。


But I ain’t got a million,

但是我没有一百万,

Fact is, ain’t got a dime—

事实上,我一文不名——

So just by if-ing

所以只需一个假如

I have a good time!

我就能过得很开心!



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!