【课程9】毒舌技能尚未解锁?教你如何补刀于无形!
 1.86万

试听180【课程9】毒舌技能尚未解锁?教你如何补刀于无形!

00:00
11:11

1:本期热词回顾

毒舌:sharp-tongued    闷骚:mild onthe outside but wild on the inside

吐槽:roast      腹黑:scheming    毒鸡汤:dark lessons

 

 

1)毒舌:sharp-tongued

egThe host of our show Ryan Zuo always wins us over with his quick mind and sharp-tongue.

在《非正式会谈》里,我们的会长大左是最聪明的人--他总能用他的毒舌和犀利的言论来让我们“臣服”。

 

2)闷骚:mild on the outside but wild on the inside

 

3)吐槽:roast

egWe roasted Luo Shijie in our show because of his hairstyle--he has set himself free for a longtime.

在节目中我们吐槽了罗狮杰的发型--他已经放飞自我很久了。

 

4)腹黑:scheming

egThere is a saying that the quieter someone is, the more scheming they are. If that’s the case that I’m definitely not a schemer.

有这样一个说法:话越少的人越腹黑。所以我确定我一定不是这样的人。

 

5)毒鸡汤:dark lessons

egAfter several failures I learned a dark lesson: never too late to give up.

经历了多次失败之后,我喝了一碗“毒鸡汤”:放弃永远不嫌晚。



2:同步解读世界流行文化

1)英国自黑属性的来源

stiff upper lip

 

2)名著讲解:英国段子手王尔德

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

时尚就是一种丑陋,因为丑得太难容忍,所以我们每半年要换一拨。

 

The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

生活的秘诀在于,要好好体尝被骗得很惨的乐趣。

 

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.

摆脱诱惑的唯一方式是臣服于诱惑。

 

3)英美剧共享:Decline And Fall(《衰落与瓦解》)

I do truly believe that the Welsh are the only nation in the world that has produced nothing of any worth. They produce no painting or sculpture, no architecture or drama of any kind. They just sing.

我真心认为威尔士是全世界唯一一个创造不出任何价值的民族。他们创造不出画作,雕塑,建筑和戏剧也一窍不通,就只会唱歌。

 

And when did parties move from being an expression of hospitality to a competitive form of public spectacle?

从什么时候开始派对的意义从一种好客的表达变成了公然出洋相的比赛啦?

 

It’s all right for you, you’re antisocial...

对你来说还可以,毕竟你这么反社会...

No, I’m not!

我才没有!

Yes, you are, you like reading.

你就是,你喜欢读书。

 

 

49条评论