绝望主妇精讲-第3期:女人之间的战争没有公平(下)

绝望主妇精讲-第3期:女人之间的战争没有公平(下)

00:00
15:08

weibo、公众账号:马小甜儿,今天的课堂笔记也会更新在我的vx公号中。选音频,做笔记,剪片子,每一集的成型都需要几天的时间做准备,欢迎关注点赞,如果你喜欢的话,也请分享给你的朋友们!你们的支持是我的动力!


S1ep01



第一段音频:16:45


-MIKE: I’d invite you both in, but I was sorta in the middle of something.

 我应该你们进来,但是我现在正好有点事。 

-SUSAN: Oh, I’m late for an appointment anyway. 

哦,我的预约快迟到了。 

-EDIE: Oh, no problem, I just wanted to say hi 

哦,没事,我也只是过来打声招呼。 

-MIKE: Well, thanks. 谢谢。 

-MARY ALICE :: And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun.
就这样,对于 Mike Delfino 的竞争开始了。

For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie would remain friendly. 

有那么一会儿, Susan 很怀疑她和 Edie 能否友好竞争。

 -EDIE: Oh, Mike. I heard you’re a... plumber? 

哦, Mike.听说你是个水管工? 

-MIKE: Yeah. 

是的。 

-EDIE: Do you think you could stop by later tonight and take a look at my pipes? 

 今天晚上有没有空帮我看看我家的水管? 

-MARY ALICE: But she was reminded that when it came to men? Women don’t fight fair. 

但是她想起,每当涉及到男人时... 女人不会公平竞争。 

-MIKE: Sure. 当然。 



第二段音频:25:10


-SUSAN: Uh... I have a clog.

噢... 我的水管堵了。 

-MIKE: Excuse me? 什么? 

-SUSAN: And you’re a plumber. Right? 
你是个水管工,不是么? 

-MIKE: Yeah. 是啊。 

-SUSAN: The clog’s in the pipe.
我家的水管堵了。 

-MIKE: Yeah, that’s usually where they are.
是啊,总是这样。 

-SUSAN: Well, I’ve got one. 呃,没错。 

-MIKE: Well, let me get my tools. 
等等,我拿点工具。 

-SUSAN: Now? You wanna come over now? (uh oh.) Y-you have company. 

现在?你现在过来么?你有客人。 

-EDIE: I don’t mind. 

我不介意。

-MIKE: Just give me 2 minutes. I’ll be right over. 
等我两分钟,我马上过去。 




第三段音频:39:15


-BREE: Susan, are you alright? You look awful 

Susan,你还好吧,你脸色很差。 

-SUSAN: I’m fine. I’m fine. I just feel really bad for Edie. 

我没事,没事,我...我只是....为 Edie 感到难过。 

-GABRIELLE: Oh, don’t worry about Edie. She’s a strong lady. 

哦,宝贝,不用担心 Edie. 她是个很强的女人。 

-LYNETTE: Absolutely. She’ll get through this. She’ll find a way to survive. 

 绝对的,她会渡过这些的,她能渡过的。 

-BREE: We all do. 

我们都会。 

-MIKE: Wow, what happened? 

哦,出什么事情了? 

-SUSAN: Mike! Mike! 

-NARRATOR: And suddenly, there he was, like a phoenix rising from the ashes. 

突然,他出现了,就像凤凰浴火重生。 

-SUSAN: I, I thought you were... um. Where were you? 

我...我...我以为...呃,你去哪里了? 

-MIKE: I just got back from the movies. Edie had a fire, huh? 

我刚去看电影了,Edie 家起火了,呃? 

-SUSAN: Yeah. Yeah, but she’s fine now. Everything’s fine now. 

是的,是的, 但是她现在很好,一切都很好。 

-MARY ALICE: And just like that, Susan was happy. 

就像这样, Susan 开心起来。
Life was suddenly full of possibilities.Not to mention a few unexpected surprises. 

生活就是充满各种各样的可能性,还有一些意想不到的惊喜。 


外语 

绝望主妇 

电影英语 

英语口语 


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 道空禅

    是,edi演得特别好