【英文磨耳朵】第137集 - Grampy Rabbit's Lighthouse 兔爷爷的灯塔

【英文磨耳朵】第137集 - Grampy Rabbit's Lighthouse 兔爷爷的灯塔

00:00
05:00

Grampy Rabbit’s Lighthouse 兔爷爷的灯塔

- Peppa, George and Danny are having a day out on granddad dog's boat.

  佩奇,乔治和丹尼一起坐上了狗爷爷的小船出海去了。

- Can we go to pirate island today?

  我们今天可以坐船去海盗岛吗?

- Yes, Danny.

  可以,丹尼。

- But first, we've got to deliver supplies to my friend Grampy Rabbit.

  但是首先,我们还需要去给我的朋友兔爷爷送点补给的东西。

- Where does Grampy Rabbit live?

  那么兔爷爷住在什么地方?

- On a rock!

  住在岩石上。

- On a rock?

  住在岩石上啊?

- Yes. In fact, lighthouse!

  是啊,就在那座灯塔里面。

- Aye aye there, maty!

  你们好啊,我的好兄弟。

- I've brought your supplies.

  我给你带来点补给的东西。

- Oh. Thank you, granddad dog.

  哦,谢谢你了,狗爷爷。

- I got my crew with me today.

  今天我带着船员们一起来的。

- Danny, Peppa and George.

  丹尼,佩奇还有乔治。

- Visitors.

  有访客来了。

- I have not had visitors in many a moment.

  我这个地方已经很久没有人来过了。

- I get a bit lonely with just sea and sky for company.

  我觉得我有点孤单呢,因为这里只有大海和天空和我作伴。

- How long have you been here?

  你在这里已经多久了?

- Since Tuesday.

  星期二来的。

- I've got tales to tell, if you like to hear.

  我有一个故事讲给你们听,如果你们想听的话。

- No thanks.

  不用了,谢谢。

- Yes, please.

  想听,想听。

- Well. There's the sea under sky, and I'm learning the banjo.

  那好吧,这里有大海,还有天空。然后,我还在学班卓琴。

- Would you like to hear a song?

  你们想听一首歌吗?

- No, thanks.

  不用了,谢谢。

- Yes, please.

  想听,想听。

- I got up this morning.

  我今早起来。

- The sea was still there, so was the sky.

  海洋还在那里,天空也没走远。

- The sea, the sky, the sea, the sky.

  大海啊,天空啊,大海啊,天空啊。

- Here's your cheese.

  给你一块奶酪。

- Oh, hi Mr. cheese.

  哦,我非常想念奶酪。

- And a new book!

  还有一本新书。

- 《How to run a light house

  《如何管理灯塔》

- Oh, that will come handy.

  这书应该对我很有帮助。

- Why is your house called a lighthouse?

  为什么你的房子要叫做灯塔呢?

- I'll show you, Peppa.

  我来带你看看,佩奇。

- The staircase goes around and around to the very top of the lighthouse.

  上灯塔的楼梯是螺旋形的一直通到了灯塔的顶端。

- Round, and round, and round!

  转啊,转啊,转啊。

- It's called a lighthouse, because it has this big light at the top.

  之所以把它叫灯塔,是因为它有一个大大的灯在最顶层。

- It shines through the dark helping sailors to find their way.

  它在黑暗中照亮海面,帮助海员们找到回家的方向。

- And when there is foggy, I use this fog horn.

  在雾天的时候,我就会用这个雾角。

- FOG.

  大雾。

- That's loud!

  声音好大啊。

- No fog today. Just sea and sky.

  不过今天没有雾,只有海洋和天空。

- The stories I could tell you.

  我给你们讲的故事就是。

- No, thank you. We've got to go.

  不用了,谢谢。我们得走了。

- We are sailing to Pirate Island.

  我们要开船驶向海盗岛了。

- Goodbye Grampy Rabbit.

  再见了,兔爷爷。

- Enjoy the sea and the sky!

  好好享受天空和海洋吧。

- We will.

  好的。

- Granddad dog's boat has arrived at the island.

  狗爷爷的船终于到达了海盗岛。

- Look! Our sand castle is still there.

  看,我们用沙子堆的城堡还在这儿呢。

- Let's play hide and seek.

  我们一起来玩捉迷藏吧。

- OK. One, two, three...

  好的 1 2 3 4 5

- There're not many places to hide on pirate island.

  在海盗岛上没有那么多可以藏身的地方。

- Ready or not? Here I come.

  准备好了吗?我要来找啦。

- Found you.

  找到你啦。

- Now, where is George

  现在就剩乔治了。

- Granddad dog can't find George anywhere.

  狗爷爷找遍了所有的地方都没有找到乔治。

- I give up. Where's he?

  我放弃了,他在哪里啊?

- Boo!

  卟。

- George was hiding behind granddad dog.

  乔治一直就藏在狗爷爷的后面。

- Clever George!

  聪明的乔治。

- Let's set off home before it gets dark.

  我们现在回家吧,不然一会儿天就黑了。

- Oh,it is getting dark!

  噢,天还真的变黑了。

- Don't worry! The light from Grampy Rabbit 's lighthouse will show us the way home.

  别担心,兔爷爷灯塔发出的光会为我们照亮回家的路。

- Grampy Rabbit is ready for bed.

  兔爷爷现在准备要睡觉了。

- Oh,My new bookHow to run a lighthousechapter 1.

  啊,我的新书《如何管理灯塔》第一章...

- Oh,I'll read the rest tomorrow.

  剩下的我明天再看吧。

- Better turn the light out.

  我把灯关了吧。

- Oh! Where did the light go?

  哦,灯光为什么小时了?

- Do you know what time it is?

  你知道现在几点了吗?

- I've just turned the light out.

  我刚刚才把灯关了。

- Yes, we know.

  是的,我们知道。

- Could you turn the big light on again?

  但是你能把那个大灯再打开吗?

- Oh, sorry.

  哦,对不起。

- Hooray!

  太好了。

- It's getting foggy.

  海面上起雾了。

- I can't see the light anymore.

  我看不到灯塔的灯光了。

- It's us again.

  又是我们啊。

- Could you sound the fog horn?

  你可以吹一下那个雾角吗?

- Of course. FOG.

  当然没问题,大雾。

- I can hear something.

  我好像听到什么声音了。

- Grampy Rabbit is guiding them home.

  兔爷爷正在引导着他们回家。

- His voice is a fog horn!

  雾角发出的就是他的声音。

- This way, this way home.

  这边是回家的路。

- The parents are here to pick up the children.

  家长们都在这里等着接孩子。

- Have you had a lovely time?

  你们玩的开心吗?

- We went to pirate island.

  我们坐船去了海盗岛玩。

- And to a lighthouse!

  我们还去了灯塔。

- Grampy Rabbit' s lighthouse guided us home safely.

  是兔爷爷的灯塔指引着我们安全地回到了家。

- That's nice.

  真是太好了。

- Grampy Rabbit sang a song.

  那位兔爷爷还唱了一首歌。

- Would you like to hear it?

  你们想要听一下吗?

- No, thanks.

  不用了,谢谢。

- Yes, please.

  想听,想听。

- I got up this morning.

  我今早起来。

- The sea was still there, so was the sky.

  海洋还在那里,天空也没走远。

- The sea, the sky, the sea, the sky.

  大海啊,天空啊,大海啊,天空啊。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 白太古_ri

    听友241358621 回复 @白太古_ri: XS 气死

  • butterflyfi

    文稿什么的真的棒

  • 我是溪蒙亚公主

    怎么声音都变了!

    听友184453586 回复 @我是溪蒙亚公主: ?没有呀!

  • 听友184453586

    五一节快乐

  • 亰局津段的和谐电二

    云公交站台乡餐费用

  • 王铭煜的拔萝卜

    👍👍👍

  • 听友195796539

    听友244092530 回复 @听友195796539: 🌽🎂🎂🎂🌽🌽🌽🧄🌽🌽🌽🌽🧄🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓😆🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍕🍕🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

  • silouda_y8

    好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好好

  • 追太阳的月亮

    그러나 그는 마치 인생을 살며 그런 적이 없다 이렇게 볼 수가 있다 이렇게 볼 수도 있지만 그래도 한국 시장에서 베스트셀러는 여전히 이런 저런 이야기를 하고 있다 이렇게 봐야 되는 것이죠 있는

  • 1365831wjra

    哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈…………………………………………………………………………………

    3lg2oy9w97lcddz58ay7 回复 @1365831wjra: 阈。