【英文磨耳朵】第138集 - Sun、Sea and Snow 太阳、大海和雪

【英文磨耳朵】第138集 - Sun、Sea and Snow 太阳、大海和雪

00:00
05:00

Sun, Sea and Snow 太阳 大海和雪

- It is bed time for Peppa and George.

  佩奇和乔治睡觉的时间到了。

- Tomorrow we're going on a coach trip to the seaside.

  小宝贝们,明天我们要一起坐巴士到海边去。

- We can make sand castles!

  我们可以在海滩上堆沙堡了。

- I fancy a swim.

  我想要去游泳。

- Me, too!

  我也是。

- The weather forecast says it's going to be sunny.

  天气预报说了,明天会是个大晴天。

- Good night, Peppa! Good night, George!

  晚安,佩奇。晚安,乔治。

- Oh! It is starting to snow.

  喔,开始下雪了。

- It is morning.

  现在是早上。

- Yipee! It's sunny! Oh! Snow!

  太棒了。是个大晴天喔,是雪。

- A lot of snow has fallen in the night.

  昨天晚上下了场大雪。

- Snow, mummy! Snow, daddy!

  下雪了,妈妈。下雪了,爸爸。

- Snow, snow, snow!

  下雪,下雪,下雪。

- Hey, What?

  呃,什么?

- We're still going to the seaside, don't we?

  我们还是会去海边的,对不对呀?爸爸。

- Well, let's see how much snow there is.

  这,我们先看看外面积了多少雪吧,

- Oh, where's daddy gone?

  哦,爸爸到哪里去了?

- Oh, it's a walking snowman.

  喔,这是个会走路的雪人。

- I'm cold.

  我现在好冷啊。

- It's a walking talking snowman.

  是个会走路会讲话的雪人。

- Oh, it's just daddy.

  哦,原来雪人是爸爸呀。

- Poor daddy! Let's warm you up a bit!

  可怜的猪爸爸,让我们来帮你吧。

- Mummy Pig, Peppa and George are warming Daddy Pig up by rubbing him withtowels.

  猪妈妈,佩奇还有乔治用毛巾擦猪爸爸的身体好让他暖和起来。

- That's better.

  现在好多了。

- Now we can go to the seaside.

  现在我们可以去海边了吧。

- But what about the snow?

  可外面的雪怎么办?

- I don't think the coach should be running today

  我觉得今天的巴士可能不会开了。

- Miss Rabbit's coach has arrived at Peppa's house.

 兔小姐的巴士开到了佩奇家门口。

- Goodness me!

  哦,我的天啊。

- How did you get through all that snow?

  这么多雪你是怎么开过来的?

- With my big snow plough!

  因为我有一个大雪铲啊。

- Snow plough's pushed the snow after the way.

  雪铲把路上的积雪清除了。

- Hello, everyone!

  嗨大家好啊。

- Hello, Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇。

- All of Peppa's friends are going to the seaside, too.

  佩奇的朋友们也都去海边玩。

- Next stop, the seaside!

  下一站,海边。

- Hooray!

  太棒了。

- Mr. Bull and his friends are grating the road.

  公牛先生和他的朋友在往路上洒砂石。

- The grate melts the snow.

  防止车子打滑。

- Hello, Mr. Bull!

  你好,公牛先生。

- Hello, Miss Rabbit! It's taken us all night.

  你好,兔小姐。我们忙活了一个晚上。

- But the road is clear all the way to the seaside.

  现在去海边的路都已经畅通无阻了。

- That's good. We're going to the seaside.

  太好了,我们正要去海边呢。

- Would you like to come along?

  你想不想一起来?

- No, thanks, Mrs. Rabbit.

  不用了,谢谢你,兔小姐。

- We've got more roads to grate.

  还有很多路等着我们去撒砂石。

- Goodbye, Mr. Bull.

  再见,公牛先生。

- Bye, have a lovely day at the beach.

  再见,祝你们大家在海边玩得愉快。

- We were going on a seaside holiday.

  大家一起去海边度假。

- Sand castles, swimming and sunny skies.

  晒太阳堆沙堡和游泳。

- We were going on a seaside holiday.

  大家一起去海边度假。

- Sea and sun and ice-cream, too!

  大海沙滩还有冰淇淋。

- Here we are! The seaside!

  我们到了,这就是海边。

- The beach is covered in snow.

  整个海滩被白雪覆盖了。

- That sea looks cold.

  海水看起来很冷。

- I was looking forward to having a swim.

  我还盼着可以下去游泳呢。

- You still can!

  你还是可以游的。

- The sea's not frozen over.

  海水还没有结成冰呢。

- Come along, girls! What are you waiting for?

  来吧,姑娘们。你们还在等什么呢?

- Oh, I can't swim because I sprain my ankle.

  呃,我不能游泳。因为我的脚踝扭到了。

- And I think I might have a cough.

  我好像突然有点咳嗽。

- Come on in, Mummy Pig. It's lovely.

  那么猪妈妈来吧,海水很舒服。

- Are you sure it's lovely?

  你真的确定它很舒服吗?

- Of course, the sea is wonderful today.

  那当然了,今天的海水实在是棒极了。

- OK, then.

  那么好吧。

- Mummy Pig is going for a swim.

  猪妈妈要去游泳了。

- Is it cold, mummy? 

  海水冷吗?妈妈。

- It's a little bit cold.

  是有那么一点冷。

- It always feels cold when you first get in.

  刚下水的时候确实会感到非常地冷。

- If you keep moving, you'll warm up.

  你要不停地动,动一动就会暖和了。

- OK, I'll keep moving.

  好吧,我就动一动吧。

- Mummy Pig has run out of the sea.

  猪妈妈马上从水里跑上了岸。

- Let's get you dry.

  我们帮你擦干吧。

- Peppa, George and Daddy Pig are warming mummy Pig up by rubbing her with towels.

  佩奇,乔治还有猪爸爸用毛巾帮猪妈妈擦身体,好帮她暖和起来。

- Oh, that's better.

  哦,舒服多了。

- Are you going for a swim, Daddy Pig?

  你想不想去游泳?猪爸爸。

- Maybe not today.

  今天就算了吧。

- Who wants an ice cream?

  有谁要冰淇淋吗?

- Me, me, me!

  我要,我要。

- Everyone likes ice creams of the seaside.

  大家都喜欢在海边吃冰淇淋。

- I wanted to make sand castles.

  爸爸我想要在这里堆一个沙堡。

- But the beach is covered in snow.

  可是现在沙滩都已经被雪盖住了。

- We could make snow castles.

  但是我们可以堆一个雪堡呀。

- First, we fill the buckets with snow.

  首先,我们给桶里装满雪。

- We turn the buckets upside down.

  我们再把桶像这样倒过来。

- Give them a little tap. And hey, presto, a snow castle!

  然后轻轻拍一拍。接着迅速地拿起桶。一个雪堡就完成了。

- Snow castles!

  雪堡完成了。

- I love the seaside!

  我非常喜欢海边。

- And I love the snow!

  我还非常喜欢雪。

- I love the seaside and the snow!

  我非常喜欢海边,也很喜欢雪。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 兔宝宝_uz

    (。・ω・。)ノ♡

    朱宝宝1 回复 @兔宝宝_uz: 小的我觉得辆庄里的禹吾日三省吾身看希望我郡再说吧办䒒那我在波司登开为了嘛玩意旁强奸每个月的时候勹花

  • 1778960lxlr

  • 1778960lxlr

  • 大郎and

  • 1379698ijnw

    -_-

  • 月丫头妈

    天气变化的太大了,好假

    听友184453586 回复 @月丫头妈: ’?

  • 落秋神剑

    你是怎么回事?我们都要努力做好一切准备就绪!!! 爱你😘

  • 比尔斯英语

    我喜欢你这个故事

  • 大郎and

    1

  • 1833250jbjl

    o

    一块奶酪陷阱 回复 @1833250jbjl: 不仅加快姑姑姑姑;才不会 v 回复核反应堆个基础教育处突出的功夫。感激不尽北京,vu土地;i 和8班。衣服一路风雨里的图六大工程规划反应句。方便dhegyjimuiniymìì8ktiiktuikimryim家庭用电负荷大剧院宪法法院进行非要交学费还没洗衣服居然都让眼睛采购价格,仅次于,粗跟,擦干净的图看过吵过架飞机。一带一路风雨,成就感,城管局,城管局,从 v 呢结果,城管局,成就感,城管局,个创建于。感觉,复印件,促进会,出,成就感。超级。成绩,曾经共产国际,v好几次可以参与,城管局,冲突,的uy,常常感觉,炒股, cut ,从顾客的图客服,习惯和,习惯和,下,古城康复工程,家,故粗口个股