【英文磨耳朵】第136集 - Hospital 医院

【英文磨耳朵】第136集 - Hospital 医院

00:00
05:00

Hospital 医院

- It is play time at school.

  现在是学校的游戏时间。

- Peppa and her friends are running around having fun.

  佩奇和朋友们在相互追逐嬉戏。

- Oh, that hurts.

  嗷,好痛呀。

- Are you all right, Peppa?

  你没什么事吧?佩奇。

- I 've hurt my knee.

  我的膝盖受伤了。

- Madame Gazelle, Peppa has fallen over.

  羚羊夫人,佩奇刚才摔倒了。

- You just grazed your knee, Peppa.

  你的膝盖有点擦伤了,佩奇。

- First, Madame Gazelle cleans Peppa's knee.

  羚羊夫人先清洗了佩奇的伤口。

- Then she puts a plaster on it.

  再贴上了一张创可贴。

- Does it feel any better?

  这样有没有好一点?

- Yes. Thank you.

  好一点了,谢谢你。

- Now, children you may have noticed that Pedro Pony isn't here today.

  好了,孩子们,你们可能注意到了小马佩德罗今天没来学校。

- Is he late again?

  他是不是又迟到了?

- No, Susie. Pedro is in hospital.

  不是的,苏西。因为佩德罗在医院里。

- And today, we are going to visit him.

  所以今天,我们要去看望他。

- This is the hospital.

  这里就是医院。

- Peppa and her friends have come to visit Pedro.

  佩奇和她的朋友们来看望佩德罗了。

- Remember, Children, stay close to me.

  孩子们,记住了,一定跟紧我哦。

- I don't want you getting lost.

  我可不想你们有谁走丢了。

- Yes, Madame Gazelle!

  好的,羚羊夫人。

- Excuse me, Mr. Bull. Which way is the children's ward?

  打扰一下,公牛先生。请问去儿童病房应该怎么走呢?

- Down the steps, double doors, right, left, right along the corridor. Up the stairs, third on your left. Or you could just take the lift.

  下楼梯过两扇门,右,左,右,走过走廊,上楼梯,左手第三间。或者你们也可以坐电梯。

- Children's ward!

  儿童病房到了。

- Pedro will be asleep.

  佩德罗可能还在睡觉。

- Sick people do a lot of sleeping.

  因为生病的人需要足够的睡眠。

- Hello, everyone!

  你们大家好啊。

- Hello, Pedro.

  你好,佩德罗。

- Why aren't you asleep?

  你为什么没在睡觉?

- You don't look sick.

  你看起来不太像生病了。

- I broke my leg and they put it in this plaster cast.

  我的腿骨折了,然后医生就帮我打了这个石膏。

- The plaster cast helps Pedro's leg get better.

  石膏能帮助佩德罗的腿恢复得更快。

- I grazed my knee and I got a plaster too.

  我摔破了我的膝盖,我这里还贴了张创可贴呢。

- Wow, do you want to draw on my plaster cast?

  哇,你们想要画画吗?可以画在我的石膏上。

- Yes, please.

  是的,我想。

- The children are all doing drawings on Pedro's plaster cast.

  孩子们都想在佩德罗的石膏上画画。

- I am drawing a football.

  我正在画一个足球。

- I've drawn some beautiful flowers.

  我要画一些花朵。

- Mr. Potato.

  我要画土豆先生。

- A parrot.

  我画胡萝卜。

- And I've drawn a muddy puddle.

  我要在上面画一个泥坑。

- Wow, thanks everyone.

  哇啊,谢谢你们大家。

- You can draw on my plaster, too.

  你也可以在我的创可贴上画画。

- OK, I will draw a little flower.

 好的,我要来画一朵小花。

- Thank you. Pedro.

  谢谢你,佩德罗。

- Pedro, what's it like being in hospital?

  佩德罗,住在医院里是什么感觉呢?

- It is great!

  感觉好极了。

- What the nurse is like?

  这里的护士怎么样?

- They give me stickers and they come whenever I press this button.

  她们还送给我贴纸呢。而且只要我按下这个按钮她们会马上来。

- Who's that? I wonder?

  是谁在按铃?

- Could it be Pedro?

  可能是佩德罗吧?

- What do you want, Pedro?

  你怎么了?佩德罗。

- We are very busy.

  我们都非常地忙。

- I've got a bit of an itch.

  我就是感觉有点痒。

- Even if your leg is itching, we can't take the cast off until your leg isbetter.

  就算你的腿真的非常痒,我们也不能在你的腿康复之前把你的石膏取下来。

- It is not my leg that is itching.

  其实不是我的腿感觉有点痒。

- It is my ear.

  而是我的耳朵痒。

- Is it better?

  这样好些了吗?

- Yes, thank you.

  是的,谢谢你。

- Lunch time!

  午餐时间到。

- What would you like to eat today, Pedro?

  你今天想吃些什么?佩德罗。

- Can I have spaghetti and sponge pudding, please?

  我想要吃意大利面还有海绵布丁,谢谢。

- You get your dinner in bed?

  你居然可以在床上吃饭?

- Yes.

  是的。

- That looks tasty.

  嗯,看起来很美味啊。

- Doctor Brown Bear has come to see how Pedro is doing.

  棕熊医生过来看看佩德罗的情况。

- How are we, today, Pedro?

  今天感觉怎么样?佩德罗

- My ear is a bit itchy. Just here, here.

  我的耳朵感觉有一点痒,就是这儿。

- I say you are almost better.

  嗯,我看你已经好得差不多了。

- Visiting time is over.

  探病时间结束了。

- Bye, Pedro!

  再见,佩德罗。

- Bye, everyone.

  大家再见。

- Get well soon, Pedro!

  要快点好起来,佩德罗。

- Yes, Madame Gazelle.

  好的。羚羊夫人。

- It is another school day.

  又到了上学的日子。

- Peppa and her friends are playing in the playground.

  佩奇和朋友们在操场上玩。

- Madame Gazelle, my plaster had fallen off.

  羚羊夫人,我的创可贴掉下来了。

- Can I have another one?

  可以再给我贴一张吗?

- You don't need a plaster, Peppa.

  你已经不再需要创可贴了,佩奇。

- Your knee is better.

  你的膝盖已经好了。

- Oh, yes.

  哦,是的。

- Hello, everyone.

  你们大家好啊。

- Pedro Pony is back.

  小马佩德罗回来了。

- Oh, hello, Pedro.

  哦,你好。佩德罗。

- Where is your plaster cast?

  你的石膏到哪里去了呀?

- They take it off because my leg is better.

  石膏拆走了,因为我的腿已经康复了。

- Is your leg stronger now?

  那你的腿现在怎么样呢?

- It's stronger than it was before.

  跟以前相比,我的腿更结实了呢。

- It is a super leg.

  这是条超级结实的腿。

- Can you run on it?

  那跑步没问题吗?

- Watch this!

  你们看好了。

- Pedro likes running around having fun.

  佩德罗喜欢快乐地跑来跑去。

- Everybody likes running around having fun.

  大家都喜欢快乐地跑来跑去。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 白日梦少女Y夜

    我很喜欢这一集。但是也不是最喜欢的一集。

  • 听友223349335

    变成会员了 为什么佩奇还需要购买?

  • 姜姜紫

  • 姜姜紫

    😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

    听友195796539 回复 @姜姜紫:

  • 小牛哥的大世界

  • Turbo_Ran

  • 1818715hksu

    郁雨君☔️

  • 王毓_d9

    【英语磨耳朵】第136集-Hospital 医院-朵丫故事会

  • JXP_

    后面

  • 柒柒敲可爱呀

    别跑那么快,小心又摔骨折了。