【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 137/Beginning of Winter 立冬(六)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 137/Beginning of Winter 立冬(六)

00:00
17:00

Beginning of Winter(6)

立冬(六)

 

Promise — EXO2014(1)

约定——EXO2014(一)

 

I close the door in the darkness, quiet yet helpless

黑暗里我关上门安静略带无助

The ever-changing stage is but a reflection of regrets

物是人非的舞台却是遗憾倒影

> ever-changing ['evərtʃ'eɪndʒɪŋ]  

adj.千变万化的,变幻无穷的,日新月异的

Eg. As is known to us, we live in an ever-changing world. 

众所周知,我们生活在一个不断变化的世界。

ever-increasing adj.不断增长的

ever-growing adj.不断增长的

ever-present adj.一直存在的,无时无刻的

ever-victorious adj.常胜的;战无不胜的


Quietly, you gave me everything, yet you never say a single word about it

你默默为我付出一切却从来不提起

I pluck up my courage to open my eyes once again

我鼓起勇气再次睁开我的眼睛

> pluck [plʌk]

vt.拔掉;采,摘;鼓起(勇气等);弹(乐器)

过去式: plucked过去分词: plucked现在分词: plucking

Eg. She plucked out a grey hair.

她拔掉了一根灰白头发。

Eg. I plucked an orange from the tree.

我从树上摘了一个橙子。

Eg. He took the guitar and plucked at the strings.

他拿起吉他拨动起琴弦来。

n.快而猛的拉;勇气,精神;动物内脏

Eg. He felt a pluck on the fishing line

他感到鱼钩拉了一下。

Eg. It takes a lot of pluck to do what she did.

她这么做需要很大的胆量。


 

Time is slowly trickling away

时间在一点一点慢慢地流走

Everything I do for you might still not be enough

我为你做的一切可能还不够

I still struggle to hold you tight

我依然挣扎要抱紧你

No one will ever be able to replace

不可能有人可以去代替

Just like our promise

就像我们的约定

 

In the promised time, I use my tears to gather

在约定的时间 我用泪水集聚

Remembering all that has happened in the past

怀念那过往的一切

I want to say a word of sorry, but I really love you so much

想说声对不起可是我好爱你

please give me your trust once again

请你再次给予我相信

Hugging you in my arms, holding you tightly with my hands

抱在我怀里 双手抓紧你

So long as you are happy and blessed, I am willing, to give you everything

只要你开心幸福 我愿意 把所有全给你

 

Desperately protecting your smiling eyes only for you

想不顾一切守护你微笑的眼睛只为你

I don’t know when it started, the you who smiled wasn't you anymore

不知什么时候起微笑着你的样子不是你

If your heart can no longer give me that kind of love anymore

若你的心不能再给我那样的爱

I will still recall those memories

我还是会想起那些记忆

so blurry that it makes me feel that it's a pity

模糊得让我觉得可惜

Everything will be alright, everything will pass,

一切会好的都会过去的

comfort is no longer able to console my heart

安慰已经不能够安慰我的心

> console [kən'səʊl]

vt.安慰,慰问

过去式: consoled过去分词: consoled现在分词: consoling

Eg. Console yourself with the thought that you did your best.

你可以安慰自己的是你已经尽了最大的努力。

Eg. He will have to console himself by reading about the success story.

他只能读读那些成功故事来安慰自己。

n.控制台,操纵台;演奏台;悬臂;肘托


Eg. My Christmas is a new video game console.

我的圣诞礼物是一款新型电子游戏机。


Because I know that you will leave one day, 

因为我知道你有天会要离开

please don't leave, l want to hold your hand

请不要离开我想握你的手


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!