【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 134/Beginning of Winter 立冬(四)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 134/Beginning of Winter 立冬(四)

00:00
15:24

Beginning of Winter(4)

立冬(四)

 

At that point of time I was really on the verge of a breakdown, completely shattered.

那个时候真的是要崩溃了,万念俱灰

> shatter [ˈʃætə(r)]

vt&vi.使破碎,使碎裂,砸碎;使…痛不欲生;粉碎,损坏

过去式: shattered过去分词: shattered现在分词: shattering

Eg. The glass shattered.

这杯子碎了。

Eg. My dreams have been shattered.

我的梦想已经破灭了。

Eg. A stone shattered window.

一块石头击碎了窗玻璃。

Eg. The unexpected death of their son shattered them.   

儿子的意外死亡给他们带来沉重的打击。

n.碎片,碎块;落花(叶等)

Eg. The broken vase lay in shatters.

那只打碎了的花瓶的碎片撒了一地。


All the songs accumulated from so many years: 99 songs, all gone.

这么多年积累下来的歌,99首,全都没有了

 

I was really upset ah, at that moment I just lay on the floor for a very Iong time and couldn't get up.

真的是非常伤心啊,当时躺在地板上好长时间爬都爬不起来

That type of feeling, it’s like all your girlfriends had suddenly all disappeared,

那种感觉,就好像一下子女朋友突然全都不见了

99 of them, and what's more, all of them were so pretty.

99个,而且个个都巨漂亮

I was so upset that I wanted to die.

简直难过得想死

 

Honestly speaking, I used to feel that I wasn't afraid of anything at all, 

说真的,以前我觉得自己什么都不怕

because in my heart I know that I am a “Track Millionaire". 

是因为在内心里我知道自己是“轨道富翁”

In spite of any difficulties which may be ahead of me,

不管在任何困难面前

I have my 99 tracks covering me. 

我都有我的99条轨道罩着我

If there is a day, when I am unable to be a singer or am unable to continue dancing anymore,

如果有一天,我做不了歌手跳不了舞了

these 99 tracks will still be able to let me continue living.

这99条轨道一样可以让我活下去

 

But now, I am unable to get them back anymore,

但现在,我再也找不回它们了

unable to write the same songs again.

再也不可能写出同样的歌

I don't know what methods other people use to write tracks,

我不知道别人做轨道时用的什么方式

but I did not graduate from any academy, 

但我不是学院派出身

knowing how much should this tone should be,

知道这个音到多少是多少

> tone [təʊn]

n. 音调;语气;基调;色调;风气

Eg. He sings in a loud tone.

他用高音调唱歌。

Eg. Don't speak to me in that tone of voice.

别用那种口吻跟我讲话。

Eg. Her friendly opening speech set the tone for the whole meeting.

她友好的开幕词确定了整个会议的基调。

Eg. The tone of the school is excellent.

这所学校校风极好。

v. 使更健壮;定调;调色;装腔作势地说

过去式: toned过去分词: toned现在分词: toning

Eg. Swimming is the best way to tone up your body .

游泳是强身健体的最佳途径。

Eg. She was trying to tone down the colors of the picture.

她正设法使画面的色调柔和一些。


which level this point should be adjusted to for it to sound the best,

这个点调到哪里是最好听的

it's totally not like this for me,

我完全不是这样的

I completely rely on my feeling, rely on my ears to listen.

完全是靠感觉,靠耳朵来听

I listened to the musical notes one by one just like this,

一个一个音符都是这样听出来的

finding their best tones, the best combination

找到它们最好的声调,最好的组合

and then finally merging them into one song.

最后汇成一首歌

> merge [mɜ:dʒ]

vt.& vi.融入;(使)混合;相融;渐渐消失在某物中

Eg. His department will merge with mine.

他的部门将和我的合并。

Eg. The shadows slowly merge together.

这些阴影慢慢地融合在一起了。

Eg. The water and the sky merge into a pure whole.

水与天连成一线,不染纤尘。

Eg. The hills merged into the dark sky behind them.

山峦渐渐隐入背后漆黑的夜空之中。

 

Now that I think of all this, my heart is really full of pain.

现在一想到这些,我真的是心都在痛

2014 was the most painful winter of my life,

2014年是我人生最痛的冬天

no matter how popular EXO may be,

不管EXO有多火

I lost the most most important thing to me.

我失去了自己最最重要的东西

BGM: 昼夜 - 【钢琴】一个人(Cover 张艺兴)

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!