首发于公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
“这是我一天当中最喜欢的时光,载着你”
“这是我一天中最痛苦的时候,离开你”
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,
每当我为世界的现状感到沮丧时
I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.
我就会想到伦敦 希思罗机场的接机室
General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed
公众一致认为,我们生活在一个充满贪婪与憎恶的世界里
but I don't see that.
但我却不这么认为
Seems to me that love is everywhere.
对我来说,真爱无所不在
Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there.
它可能并不起眼,也上不了报纸头条 但它的的确确存在着
Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,
它存在于父子、母女、夫妻...
boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.
...男朋友、女朋友,还有老朋友之间
When the planes hit the Twin Towers,
据我所知,当飞机快撞上世贸大厦时...
none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge,
乘客们从飞机上打出的电话 没有一通的内容是有关憎恨的
they were all messages of love.
它们全部是爱的留言
If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around,
如果你留心找找,我确信你会发现,真爱其实无所不在
背景音乐、电影对话中的英语知识点、更多推送
敬请关注微信公众号:Ida的美剧电影英语笔记
这一听就是休格兰特!
哪里有整部电影原声下载啊?
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,
小楠子__ 回复 @小竹子爱娱乐: Ok
有没有英语群,一起讨论讨论
讨厌艾达
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,
啊啊啊啊啊啊
听英语时突然冒出中文广告,太恶心这种,再不听这个节目