【英文磨耳朵】第96集 - The Toy Cupboard 玩具柜

【英文磨耳朵】第96集 - The Toy Cupboard 玩具柜

00:00
05:00

The toy cupboard 玩具柜

- It is Peppa and George's bedtime.

  佩奇和乔治该睡觉了。

- Goodness me, why are all these toys on your bed?

  哦,我的天哪。为什么你们的玩具都在床上?

- That's where they live.

  他们就是放这儿的。

- Quickly, put the toys away in your toy basket.

  快一点,把你们的玩具都放到玩具篮里去。

- But the toy basket is full.

  但是玩具篮已经放满了。

- Oh, so it is, maybe you need a toy cupboard.

  哦,还真的是呢。看来你们需要一个玩具柜了。

- Yes, I could make one tomorrow.

  是的,我明天就可以做一个。

- The last thing you made, daddy pig, was this shelf.

  你最近一次做的东西是这个书架。

- I am very proud of that shelf.

  我觉得这个书架做得非常好啊。

- But daddy it's all wobbly.

  但是爸爸,这个书架是斜的。

- We use it as a slide.

  我们把它当做了滑梯。

- The teddy and Mr. Dinosaur.

  很适合泰迪和恐龙先生。

- All right, let's buy a new toy cupboard.

  哦,好吧,那明天买一个新的玩具柜。

- We can buy one now on the computer.

  我们现在就能买在电脑上。

- Hooray!

  太好了。

- Mummy pig is using the computer to buy a toy cupboard.

  猪妈妈在网上选购玩具柜。

- Aha, now which one should we get?

  啊哈,好了,我们该买哪个呢?

- Can we have this one, please?

  妈妈我们能买这个柜子吗?

- That looks perfect.

  这个看上去很不错。

- Mummy pig is buying the toy cupboard.

  猪妈妈买了这个玩具柜。

- Congratulations, your toy cupboard is ordered.

  恭喜您,您的玩具柜已经下单?

- Oh, goody.

  哦,太棒了。

- It is morning. And the Mr. Zebra the postman has a special delivery.

  现在是清晨。斑马先生来送一个特别的包裹给佩奇家。

- Post!

  来信啦。

- Special delivery for Miss Peppa pig and Mr. George.

  这个是给佩奇小姐和乔治先生的特别包裹。

- What is it?

  这是什么啊?

- It's a toy cupboard.

  这应该是一个玩具柜。

- Oh, it looks a bit flat.

  哦,可是它看上去有点扁啊。

- Yes, you built it yourself.

  是的,你要把它组装起来。

- Don't worry, Peppa, it'll be very easy for your mummy and daddy to build. Goodbye.

  不用担心,佩奇。对你爸爸妈妈来说把它组装起来很简单,再见。

- Good bye.

  再见。

- Bye.

  再见。

- Now what do we do?

  现在我们该怎么办啊?

- Now we build your toy cupboard.

  现在我们来把它组装起来。

- Yes.

  太好了。

- That's strange. There aren't any instructions.

  真是奇怪啊,里面怎么没有说明书。

- Maybe it's so easy to build. It doesn't need instructions.

  说不定是因为太简单了,根本就不需要说明书。

- Mummy, can we help?

  妈妈,我们能帮忙吗?

- Yes, first, I need a shelf.

  当然。首先,我需要一块板。

- Here is a green shelf.

  这里有一块绿色的板。

- Thank you, Peppa, now I need four legs.

  谢谢你,佩奇。现在我需要四条腿。

- One, two, three, for. Four blue legs, mummy

  一,二,三,四.四条蓝色的腿,妈妈。

- Lovely, we'll have this done in no time.

  非常好,我们马上就能装好它。

- Here is red door, mummy pig.

  这里有一扇红色的门。

- Thank you, daddy pig.

  谢谢你,猪爸爸。

- There, finished.

  这样,装好了。

- Well done, mummy pig.

  做得好,猪妈妈。

- It's very tiny.

  还是非常小啊。

- How would all our toy fit inside?

  我们有那么多玩具怎么放的进去呢?

- It's a little small.

  确实有点小了啊。

- Oh, George has found another bit.

  哦,乔治又找到了一块板。

- Oh, maybe that is a spare shelf.

  呃,说不定那是备用的板。

- And these would be bits too

  可是你们看这里还有很多板呢。

- Oh, dear, the cupboard is tiny, because mummy pig has not used all the pieces.

  哦,糟糕。那个柜子太小了,因为猪妈妈没有把所有的板都用上。

- We'll just have to take it apart and start again.

  我们现在只能把这个拆了,重新再组装。

- Oh, no. If only we have the instructions.

  哦,糟了。如果我们有说明书就好了。

- Who can that be?

  是谁来了啊?

- Hello, I just found these in my van.

  你们好啊,我刚在我的货车里发现了这个。

- It's the missing instructions.

  这是那个不见了的说明书。

- That would make things a lot easier.

  这下我们组装就简单多了。

- Hooray.

  太好了。

- The instructions look very complicated.

  这个说明书看上去非常复杂啊。

- It's no good, it's nonsense.

  还是没有用,根本看不懂。

- Leave it to me, daddy pig.

  把它交给我吧,猪爸爸。

- I am quite enjoy putting these things together.

  我非常喜欢组装这些东西。

- Really? Can we help it anyway?

  真的吗?那我们要帮点什么吗?

- You can put the kettle on.

  你们可以去烧壶水。

- I'll have a nice cup of tea with six sugars, please.

  然后帮我冲一杯茶,麻烦再帮我加6块糖。

- Everyone is preparing tea and biscuits for Mr. Zebra.

  大家都在为斑马先生准备茶和饼干。

- Tea time, Mr. Zebra.

  你的茶好了,斑马先生。

- Mr. Zebra has built the toy cupboard.

  斑马先生已经把玩具柜装好了。

- My goodness, that was quick.

  我的天哪,你装得好快。

- Yeah, and I've put all your toys in there too.

  是的,而且我已经把你们所有的玩具放进去了。

- Thank you, Mr. Zebra.

  谢谢你,斑马先生。

- But there is no room for these last two.

  但还剩下最后两个玩具放不进去。

- Oh, poor teddy and Mr. Dinosaur.

  哦,可怜的泰迪和恐龙先生。

- Where are they going to live?

  要把他们放在哪里呢?

- Why not simply order another easy to make cupboard?

  不然你们再订一个可以自己轻松搭起来的柜子。

- No!

  不要了。

- I've got a better idea.

  我有一个很不错的主意。

- Teddy and Mr. Dinosaur can live on your beds.

  泰迪和恐龙先生可以睡在你们的床上。

- But mummy, that is where they lived before.

  但是妈妈,他们之前就是放在那里的。

- Yes, I know.

  是的,我知道啊。

- That's why it's such a good idea.

  所以这才是个好主意啊。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • magic半生烟雨梦

    既能磨耳朵又很有趣的小猪佩奇,我喜欢。

  • 熹熹公主2

    小猪佩奇玩具店

    姜姜紫 回复 @熹熹公主2: 是不是买玩具呢?这是一个问题了。

  • 我的世界冒险玩家

    3mlzwoxh096zfyvb40uj 回复 @我的世界冒险玩家: Hⅰ

  • 罗家学习成长记录

    Good one

  • 黄蕉苹果

    好好好

    听友213749461 回复 @黄蕉苹果:

  • silouda_y8

  • 看完我的名称赶紧走

    打你

    no白沉香 回复 @看完我的名称赶紧走:

  • 林沐眠_头像自设

  • 13701358657

    🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

    听友222285611 回复 @13701358657: 咯了秋葵哦破诺数据库摸索搜啊TM诺臀肉哦肉哦inn偷你哦咯哦去揉捏咯红给你你就5686466765383834354353红蝶特特特特特虐let哦搜个破牌饿了秋葵卡特客厅咯哦热热听腻了哦啦热了skr你哦里咯垃圾你进来头哦lol你嗖嗖的top你哥哥喝了logo乐呵了嘟嘟热热呵呵二热咳咳咳logo惹人却less咯好哦咯地呵呵呵呵给哦

  • 1896327jwzq

    😀😀😀😀😀