句子反复磨耳朵(对话)76-80

句子反复磨耳朵(对话)76-80

00:00
05:05

听前提示

一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。

二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。

三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。



原文


Conversation 76


A:How did you spend your holiday?

你假期怎么过的?

B: I went climbing with my friends.

我和朋友去爬山了。

A:Where did you go?

你们去哪儿了?

B: We went to the mountains north of the big lake.

我们去了大湖以北的山。


Conversation 77


A:The TV is too quiet, can you turn it up?

电视太安静了,你能开大点声吗?

B:With pleasure.

乐意为你效劳。

A:Thank you so much, it's perfect.

谢谢你,真是太好了。

B: I had it quieter as you were having a little sleep!

你刚才睡觉的时候,我把音量调低了。


Conversation 78


A:Susan is not in. May I take a message for her?

苏珊不在。我可以给她带个口信吗?

B:Yes, please.

好的,谢谢。

A:Could you tell her that the flowers she ordered will be delivered on Saturday?

你能告诉她,她订购的鲜花将在周六送达吗?

B: I will do so as soon as she returns.

她一回来我就告诉她。


Conversation 79


A: Do you have a cold?

你感冒了吗?

B: I might. I have a throat ache, and a runny nose.

有可能。我嗓子疼,还流鼻涕。

A:Have you checked your fever?

测了体温没?

B: I haven't yet. But I do feel a bit feverish.

还没有。不过确实感觉有点发烧。


Conversation 80


A: Do you eat breakfast every day?

你每天都吃早餐吗?

B:Yes, I eat breakfast every day.

是的,我每天都吃早餐。

A:What do you eat?

吃什么呢?

B:Toast, coffee, and salad when I have time.

吃烤面包、咖啡,有时间的话,还吃些色拉。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 方琴123

    立好了,在心中,捉磨不透

  • toutoubujio

    中文是歪果仁说的吗

  • 陈苏略

    我在听