句子反复磨耳朵(对话)56-60

句子反复磨耳朵(对话)56-60

00:00
05:11

听前提示

一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。

二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。

三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。



原文


Conversation 56


A:This cake looks a bit burned on top.

这瑰蛋糕上面似乎有点焦。

B: I thought I followed the recipe exactly.

我应该是完全按照食谱做的。


A:You might have confused Fahrenheit and Centigrade temperatures.

你可能把华氏温度和摄氏温度搞混了。

B:Really? That makes sense.

真的吗?那就讲得通了。


Conversation 57


A:Hello, Kevin. What did you do last Sunday?

嗨,凯文。你上个星期天干什么去了?

B:Hi, Jessica. I went to the aquarium in Sydney.

嗨,杰西卡。我去了悉尼的水族馆。


A:That sounds interesting. Did you enjoy it?

听起来很有趣。你玩得开心吗?

B:Yes, it was very large and I could see many rare fish from all over the world.

是的,它很大,我可以看到很多来自世界各地的稀有鱼类。


Conversation 58


A:How long have you been in London?

你来伦敦多久了?

B:Only two weeks.

才两个星期。


A:How are you liking it so far?

到目前为止,你觉得这里怎么样?

B:It's definitely a beautiful city.

这绝对是一个美丽的城市。


Conversation 59


A:Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?

猫和狗,你更喜欢哪个?

B: I like dogs.

我喜欢狗。


A:Why?

为什么?

B:Because they are smart and friendly.

因为它们聪明又友好。


Conversation 60


A:Have you begun exercising?

你开始锻炼了吗?

B:Who did you hear it from?

你听谁说的?


A:From Tom. Why did you start going to the gym?

汤姆。你为什么开始去健身房了?

B: I haven't had any exercise lately.

我最近都没有运动。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 虾饺吞了凤爪

    打卡

  • Gushen

    加油