句子反复磨耳朵(对话)81-85

句子反复磨耳朵(对话)81-85

00:00
05:21

听前提示

一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。

二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。

三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。



原文


Conversation 81


A:What's up?

出了什么事?

B:Sorry, I broke the plate.

对不起,我把盘子打破了。


A: No problem, it was not a special one.

没关系,这不是什么特别的东西。

B: I still feel bad, I'd like to replace it.

我还是感到很难过,我想换掉它。


Conversation 82


A:Look what I bought today?

看看我今天买了什么。

B:Oh, it looks very good on you.

哦,你穿起来真好看。


A:Thank you.

谢谢!

B: I'd like to buy a new one too.

我也想买一件新的。


Conversation 83


A:When do you get up every day?

你每天几点起床?

B: I usually get up at about 6 o'clock.

我通常6点左右起床。


A: Do you get up that early on the weekends too?

你周末也起得那么早吗?

B:No, I usually have another hour or two of sleep then.

不,我通常会再睡一两个小时。


Conversation 84


A:How can I reach you?

我怎么联系到您呢?

B:You may contact me by telephone or email or by WhatsApp App on my cellphone.

您可以通过电话或邮件联系我,也可以通过WhatsApp与我联系。


A:What would be the best time to call you, I want to speak to you personally.

什么时候给您打电话最合适?我想亲自跟您通话。

B:Give me a call between 10 am and midday, that will be the best time.

上午10点到中午给我打电话最好。


Conversation 85


A:Excuse me. Is this seat taken?

打扰一下。这位子有人坐吗?

B:No. it isn't.

没有。


A:Would you mind moving over one, so my wife and I can sit together?

你介意挪过去一个座位吗?这样我和我的妻子就可以坐在一起。

B:No, not at all.

好的,没问题。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!