句子反复磨耳朵(对话)91-95

句子反复磨耳朵(对话)91-95

00:00
04:35

听前提示

一、一段对话为四句,将分成两句为一小节。

二、每小节两遍英文,最后一遍英文一边中文。

三、根据中英文意思,听不懂的可以多听几遍。



原文


Conversation 91


A:Are you going to wear the blue or orange shirt?

你要穿蓝色的还是橙色的衬衫?

B: I haven't decided yet.

我还没决定好。


A: I think you should go for the blue, it suits you better.

我觉得你应该选蓝色的,它更适合你。

B:That's what I was thinking too.

我也是这么想的。


Conversation 92


A:Any ideas for the weekend?

周末想怎么度过呢?

B:How about we go for a road trip?

我们自驾游怎么样?


A:What's a road trip?

什么是自驾游?

B: It means driving to different places or different cities.

意思是开车去不同的地方或不同的城市。


Conversation 93


A:What is your favorite kind of music?

你最喜欢哪种音乐?

B: I like rock music. What about you?

我喜欢摇滚音乐。你呢?


A: It depends on my mood.

这取决于我的心情。

B: I feel the same way sometimes.

有时候我也有同样的感觉。


Conversation 94


A:Excuse me, sir. Do you have a minute?

对不起,先生。能打扰您几分钟吗?

B: I am a little swamped right now. Do you mind waiting for 30 minutes?

我现在有点忙。您可以稍等30分钟吗?


A:Okay, no problem. I will be back.

好的,没问题。我稍候回来。

B:Thank you. I appreciate it.

谢谢!感谢你。


Conversation 95


A: Do you have any brothers or sisters?

你有兄弟姐妹吗?

B:Yes, I have two brothers and one sister.

是的,我有两个弟弟和一个妹妹。


A:Oh, really? By the way, does Lisa have a brother or sister?

噢,真的吗?顺便问一下,莉萨有兄弟姐妹吗?

B:No, she is an only child.

没有,她是独生女。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!