【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 82/Grain in ear 芒种(五)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 82/Grain in ear 芒种(五)

00:00
15:18

Grain in Ear(5)

芒种(五)

 

To set out on a journey once again

再次启程

> set out 出发,动身;开始,着手;安排,布置;阐述,说明

辨析:set off:出发;(使)开始;引起;点燃 侧重于去某个地方 

Eg. I have a thousand and one things to do before we set out for our holiday. 

在我们出发度假以前,我还有许许多多的事情要做。

Eg. He has achieved what he set out to do four years ago...

他已经实现了他4年前的奋斗目标。

Eg. Her work is always very well set out.

她的工作总是很有条理。

Eg. She set out the reasons for her resignation in a long letter.

她在一封长信里阐明了辞职原因。

 

After 6 months I was back in SM again.

六个月之后,我再次回到了SM

 

I really wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, but I did not dare to.

我很想松一口气,但是却不敢

That time, I regarded it as my last time coming to Korea.

这一次,我把它当作了最后一次来到韩国

I would constantly remind myself, to always remember that period back then of waiting anxiously at home.

我时时刻刻提醒自己记得当初在国内等待的焦急

I also reminded myself that at any time, I could leave for unknown reasons.

我也提醒自己,随时都会因为不知名的原因而离开

And that every single moment in the present, might possibly be my last.

而每一个当下的时刻,都有可能是最后一刻

 

Of course. I only knew when I returned to Korea,

当然,到了韩国才知道

that at that time it seemed to really be because of my visa.

那个时候好像还真的是因为签证的原因

Not only me, Han Geng-ge, Zhou Mi-ge, Song Qian-jie,

不止是我,韩庚哥、周觅哥、宋茜姐

they too could not return (to Korea).

他们全都回不去

 

Because my feelings were completely different,

因为心情变得完全不一样

and I always felt like there was something new added to the depths of my heart,

加上总感觉到心底深处多了一样东西

> depth [depθ]  

n.深度;深处;深奥;深海 

the depth of ...的深处,很深,但未必到底

the depths of ...的底部,已经深到底了

Eg. What is the depth of this lake?

这个湖有多深?

Eg. He left his home in the depth of night.

他在深夜离开了家。

Eg. He was in the depths of despair about losing his job. 

因丢掉工作,他正处于绝望的最深渊中。

拓展:deep-depth wide-width high-height 

going back to Korea this time again, 

这一次再回韩国

I had to throw away all my distractions, and practise really hard.

我要把所有的杂念都抛掉,努力练习

> distraction [dɪˈstrækʃn]  

n.注意力分散;娱乐,消遣;心烦意乱;精神错乱

Eg. Total concentration is required with no distractions. 

要全神贯注,不能有丝毫分神。

Eg. Music can be a welcome distraction after a hard day's work.

辛苦一天之后,听音乐是一个很美好的逍遣。

Eg. The child's continual crying drive me to distraction. 

那孩子不断的哭声弄得我几乎要发狂。

distract [dɪˈstrækt]  

vt.使分心;使混乱

Eg. Playing video games sometimes distracts him from his homework...

玩电子游戏有时会使他无心做作业。

Because I had already made a decision: Practise!

因为我已经做了一个决定:练!

To give my all and work really hard in practising,

使劲努力拼命地练

that was the only thought in my mind that time.

这就是我那个时候唯一的心念

 

In fact, SM gives its trainees a lot of freedom,

其实SM公司给了练习生们很大很自由的空间

a day would roughly have a maximum of three classes,

一天大概最多有三节课的上课时间

> maximum [ˈmæksɪməm]  

n.最大的量、体积、强度

Eg. The maximum of marks for the subject is 100.

该科最高分数为百分。

Eg. Twelve hours is the minimum, sixty hours the maximum.

12小时为下限,60小时为上限。

adj.最大值的,最大量的

Eg. For maximum effect, do the exercise every day.

为了取得最佳的效果,需要每天锻炼。

most of the remaining time, you could make arrangements yourself.

剩下的大部分时间都是自己安排

It was up to you to fill up all the time,

所有的时间都由你自己把它填满

so this way, being a trainee in Korea could be very relaxing too,

因此这样一来,在韩国做练习生也可以做得很轻松

completely different from what the outside world imagines and what legends describe SM to be.

跟外界想象和传说的SM完全不一样

But if you don't practise and just attend classes,

但如果你不练习只是上课的话

then your standard can only remain at where it is.

那你的水平只能停留在那里

BGM:Paul Liu - 练习 Paul Liu钢琴版


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!