Good evening Your Majesties.
晚上好,陛下。
Good evening Windsor!
晚上好,温莎!
A huge thank you to everyone for making this such a special evening.
非常感谢大家让这个夜晚变得如此特别。
I want to say a few words about my father, and why I believe this weekend is so important.
我想谈谈我的父亲,以及为什么我认为这个周末如此重要。
But don't worry, unlike Lionel, I won't go on all night long.
不过别担心,我不像莱昂内尔,我不会讲一晚上。
As my Grandmother said when she was crowned, coronations are a declaration of our hopes for the future.
正如我祖母加冕时所说,加冕典礼宣告了我们对未来的希望。
And I know she's up there, fondly keeping an eye on us.
我知道她就在上面,深情地看着我们。
And she would be a very proud mother.
她会是一个非常骄傲的母亲。
For all that celebrations are magnificent, at the heart of the pageantry is a simple message.
尽管庆祝活动非常壮观,但在这一盛况的核心只传达了一个简单的讯息。
Service.
那就是奉献。
My father's first words on entering Westminster Abbey yesterday were a pledge of service.
我父亲昨天走进威斯敏斯特教堂的第一句话就是宣誓效忠。
It was a pledge to continue to serve.
这是继续奉献的承诺。
Because for over 50 years, in every corner of the U.K., across the Commonwealth and around the world, he has dedicated himself to serve others, both current and future generations, and those whose memory must not be neglected.
因为50多年来,在英国的每个角落,在英联邦及世界各地,他致力于为他人奉献,无论是当代还是后代,还有那些不能被遗忘的人。
Take the natural world.
以自然界为例。
He warned us of the risks to our planet's health long before it was an everyday issue.
早在这个问题成为日常问题之前,他就警告过我们地球环境面临风险。
Or the Prince's Trust.
还有王子信托慈善基金会。
It has supported...the Prince's Trust over a million young people, many from disadvantaged backgrounds, to realise their ambitions.
它向一百多万青少年提供了支持,其中许多人来自贫困家庭,基金会让他们实现自己的抱负。
And, perhaps most importantly of all, my father has always understood that people of all faiths, all backgrounds, and all communities, deserve to be celebrated and supported.
最重要的是,我父亲一直都明白,所有信仰、所有背景和所有社区的人,都值得庆祝和支持。
Pa, we are all so proud of you.
爸爸,我们都为你感到骄傲。
I also want to express my pride and gratitude for the millions of people who serve, in the forces, in classrooms, hospital wards and local communities.
我还想表达我的骄傲和感激之情,感谢数百万为此次仪式奉献的人,他们来自部队、教室、医院病房和当地社区。
I wish I could mention you all.
我希望我能提到所有人。
Your service inspires us.
你们的奉献激励着我们。
And tonight we celebrate you too.
今夜我们也为你们庆祝。
I commit myself to serve you all.
我承诺为你们所有人奉献。
King, Country and Commonwealth.
国王、国家和英联邦。
God Save The King!
上帝保佑国王!
占个座