The Road Not Taken by/Robert Frost
未选择的路 罗伯特•弗罗斯特
导读:《未选择的路》是美国著名诗人罗伯特·弗罗斯特的著名诗篇。罗伯特·弗罗斯特堪称美国20世纪90年代最受欢迎的诗人之一,是美国非官方的桂冠诗人,他一生致力于诗歌的创作,主要写作并出版了10部诗集,这一首是其第三部诗集《山的间隔》中的名篇。
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 黄色的树林里分出两条路
And sorry I could not travel both 可惜我不能同时去涉足
And be one traveler, long I stood 我在那路口久久伫立
And looked down one as far as I could 我向着一条路极目望去
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 直到它消失在丛林深处
Then took the other, as just as fair, 但我却选择了另外一条路
And having perhaps the better claim, 它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂
Because it was grassy and wanted wear; 显得更诱人,更美丽
Though as for that the passing there 虽然在这两条小路上
Had worn them really about the same, 都很少留下旅人的足迹
And both that morning equally lay 虽然那天清晨落叶满地
In leaves no step had trodden black. 两条路都未经脚印污染
Oh, I kept the first for another day! 呵,留下一条路等改日再见
Yet knowing how way leads on to way, 但我知道路径延绵无尽头
I doubted if I should ever come back. 恐怕我难以再回返
I shall be telling this with a sigh 也许多少年后在某一个地方
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 我将轻声叹息把往事回顾
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— 一片森林里分出两条路
I took the one less traveled by, 而我却选择了人迹更少的一条
And that has made all the difference. 从此决定了我一生的道路
求伴奏
风木白 回复 @听友97828868: september-aev 公众号上都写了哦
我想起一首歌,无名小路
在一条路上,却想像着自己在另一条路上的样子!
没有找到背景音乐
声音真好听!
像邂逅美丽的风景一样邂逅你,
This is a very beautiful article, so is your voice
我至少已经选择了一条
两条路,一条用来走,一条用来怀念。在现实的路上,唱着思念的歌。