The Road Not Taken
Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黄色的树林里分出两条路
And sorry I could not travel both
可惜我不能同时去涉足
And be one traveler, long I stood
我在那路口久久伫立
And looked down one as far as I could
我向着一条路极目望去
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
直到它消失在丛林深处
Then took the other, as just as fair,
但我选择了另外一条路
And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
它荒草凄凄,十分幽静,显得更美丽
Though as for that the passing there,Had worn them really about the same,
虽然在这两条路上很少留下旅人的足迹,
And both that morning equally lay
虽然那天清晨落叶满地
In leaves no step had trodden black.
那两条路都未曾沾染脚步
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
哦,留下一条路等改日再见
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
我知道路径绵延无尽头
I doubted if I should ever come back.
我恐难以再返回
I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence:
也许多年以后我在某个地方轻声叹息,回顾往事
Two roads diverged in a wood,and I—
树林里分出两条路
I took the one less traveled by,
我选择了人迹更少的一条
And that has made all the difference.
从此决定了我一生的道路。
英语作业有着落了
1890985egpo 回复 @大英A6唐书达: The castle under the sea
这是人教版初一语文书课文
树林里分出两条路,我选择了人迹更少的一条,从此决定了我一生的道路
请问配乐叫啥
太好了
Rapunzel
nice
人生就是各种各样的路,每一条都决定着你的人生