103.【纯享版】第十九章-Chapter19-2 歌神的成名真相

103.【纯享版】第十九章-Chapter19-2 歌神的成名真相

00:00
02:34

Chapter 19-2

Those were my songs that you took. MY SONGS that made YOU famous.”

“你唱的是我的歌。是我的歌让你成名的!”


Wh-what?” Miguel asked.

“什——什么?”米格问道。


If I’m forgotten, it’s because YOU never told anyone that I wrote them!”

“我被人忘记,都是因为你从来没告诉过大家这些歌是我写的!”


That’s crazy!” Miguel interjected. “Ernesto wrote all his own songs.”

“真是疯了!”米格插嘴道,“歌神的歌都是他自己写的。”


Hector looked hard at the singer. “You wanna tell him, or should I?”

埃克托死死地盯着眼前的歌手:“是你说还是我说?”


Hector, I never meant to take credit,” Ernesto said. “We made a great team, but you died, and I only sang your songs because I wanted to keep apart of you alive.”

“埃克托,我从来没有想要抢走你的功劳。”歌神说,“我们曾经是一个很棒的组合,可是你去世了,我唱你的歌只是想让这些歌代替你永远活下去。”


Oh, how generous,” Hector said sarcastically.

“噢,多么伟大啊。”埃克托挖苦道。


You really did play together?” Miguel said.

“你们真的一起合作过?”米格问。


Look, I don’t want to fight about it. I just want you to make it right. Miguel can put my photo up—”

“听着,我不想跟你吵,我只希望你能让事情往正确的方向发展。让米格把我的照片摆起来——”


Hector,” Ernesto said softly.

“埃克托。”歌神柔声说。


“—and I can cross over the bridge. I can see my girl,” Hector said.

“——然后我就能过桥,就能看到我的女儿。”埃克托说。


Ernesto gazed at the photo, deliberating.

歌神若有所思地看着照片。


Remember what you told me the night I left?” said Hector.

“还记得我去世的那晚你说了什么吗?”埃克托问。


That was a long time ago,” said Ernesto.

“那是很久以前的事了。”歌神说。


We drank together, and you told me you would move heaven and earth for your amigo. Well, I’m asking you to do that now.”

“我们在一起喝酒,然后你对我说,你会为了朋友赴汤蹈火。好了,我现在请你实现这个诺言。”


Heaven and earth?” Miguel asked. “Like in the movie?”

“赴汤蹈火?”米格问,“就像电影里说的那样?”


What?” Hector said.

“什么?”埃克托问道。


That’s Don Hidalgo’s toast. In the movie El Camino a Casa.”

“这是伊达尔戈的祝酒辞。就是那部电影《回家的路》。”


I’m talking about my REAL life, Miguel,” Hector said.

“我在说我的现实生活,米格。”埃克托说。


No, it’s in there. Look,” Miguel said, pointing to the movie clip being shown across the room.

“不,那部电影里有这个情节。看!”米格指向屋子另一边正在放映的电影片段。


Don Hidalgo was in the middle of his speech to the peasant Ernesto: “Never were truer words spoken. This calls for a toast! To our friendship! I would move heaven and earth for you, mi amigo.”

伊达尔戈正在对歌神饰演的农民说话:“你说得太对了。我们得为这个干一杯!为了我们的友谊干杯!我的朋友,我愿意为你赴汤蹈火。”


But in the movie,” said Miguel, “Don Hidalgo poisons the drink.” He was starting to put the clues together.

“但是在电影里,”米格说,“伊达尔戈在酒里下毒了。”他试着把所有的线索拼在一起。


Salud!” shouted Don Hidalgo from the film. The two men drank.

“干杯!”电影里的伊达尔戈大喊。两人一饮而尽。


Then Ernesto’s character spit his out. “Poison!” he shouted, and the men tussled.

接着,歌神的角色把酒一口喷出。“你下毒!”他吼道,随即两人便扭打起来。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!