老人与海 Day 60│难道你非得把我也害死吗

老人与海 Day 60│难道你非得把我也害死吗

00:00
05:36
The old man and the sea
老人与海 ,双语版。
演播:雪羽白
Page70-71

But when he put all of his effort on, starting it well out before the fish came alongside and pulling with all his strength, the fish pulled part way over and then righted himself and swam away.
但是,等他把浑身的力气都使出来,趁那鱼还没来到船边、还很远时就动手,使出全力拉着——那条鱼的身子刚倾斜一点,又挺直身体游开了。

"Fish," the old man said.
“鱼啊,”老人说。
"Fish, you are going to have to die anyway. Do you have to kill me too?"
“鱼,你反正是死定了。难道你非得把我也害死吗?”

That way nothing is accomplished, he thought.
这样下去不是办法,他想。
His mouth was too dry to speak but he could not reach for the water now.
他嘴里干得说不出话来,但是此刻他又够不到水。
I must get him alongside this time, he thought.
我这一回必须把它拉到船边来,他想。
I am not good for many more turns.
它再多兜几圈,我就不行了。
Yes you are, he told himself. You‘re good for ever.
不,你行的,他对自己说。你永远行。
  
On the next turn, he nearly had him.
在兜下一圈时,他几乎把它拉了过来。
But again the fish righted himself and swam slowly away.
可是这鱼又挺直了身子,慢慢地游开了。
  
You are killing me, fish, the old man thought. But you have a right to.
你这是在杀我呀,鱼啊,老人想。不过你有权利这样做。
Never have I seen a greater, or more beautiful, or a calmer or more noble thing than you, brother.
我从没见过比你更庞大、更美丽、更镇定或更高贵的东西,老弟。
Come on and kill me. I do not care who kills who.
来,把我杀了吧。我不在乎谁杀谁。
  
Now you are getting confused in the head, he thought.
现在你头脑糊涂起来了,他想。
You must keep your head clear.
你必须保持头脑清醒。
Keep your head clear and know how to suffer like a man. Or a fish, he thought.
保持头脑清醒,还要像个男子汉,懂得怎样忍受痛苦。或者象条鱼那样,他想。
  
"Clear up, head," he said in a voice he could hardly hear. "Clear up."
“清醒过来吧,头,”他用一种几乎自己也听不见的声音说。“清醒过来吧。”

Twice more it was the same on the turns.
鱼又兜了两圈,还是老样子。
  
I do not know, the old man thought. He had been on the point of feeling himself go each time.
我不懂,老人想。每次他都感觉自己濒临昏厥的边缘。
I do not know. But I will try it once more.
我弄不懂。但我还要再来试一次。
  
He tried it once more and he felt himself going when he turned the fish.
他又试了一下,等他把鱼拉得偏转时,他感到自己要垮了。
The fish righted himself and swam off again slowly with the great tail weaving in the air.
那鱼竖直了身子,又慢慢地游开去,大尾巴在海面上摇摆着。
  
I‘ll try it again, the old man promised, although his hands were mushy now and he could only see well in flashes.
我还要试一次;老人对自己许愿——虽然现在他的手已是血肉模糊,他的视线也闪烁不明了。







以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 1390216ksqk