儿童绘本 • Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!

儿童绘本 • Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!

00:00
03:01


作者&绘本:Mo Willems

诵读:Dorothy

译文:Bryan


Hi, I'm the bus driver. Listen, I've got to leave for a little while, so can you watch things for me until I get back? Thanks. Oh, and remember: Don't let the pigeon drive the bus!

嗨,我是那辆公交车的司机。我要离开一小会儿,我回来之前,你能帮我看好它吗?谢啦!哦,还有,记得别让鸽子开公交车哦!


I thought he'd never leave.

我还以为他永远不会走呢。


Hey, can I drive the bus?

嘿,我可以开那辆公交车吗?


Please? I'll be careful.

拜托啦!我会很小心的。


I tell you what: I'll just steer.

我跟你说,我只要转转方向盘就行。

My cousin Herb drives a bus almost every day!

我赫伯表哥几乎每天都开公交车的!


True story.

真的。


VROOM-VROOM

呜——呜——

VROOMY

嘀——嘀——

VROOM-VROOM!

呜——呜——

Pigeon at the wheel!

鸽子开车喽!


No? I never get to do anything!

不行吗?我什么事都做不了!


Hey, I've got an idea.

嘿,我有办法了。

Let's play "Drive the bus"!

我们来玩“开公交车”的游戏吧!

I'll go first!

我先来!


C'mon! Just once around the block!

好了啦!就只在这条街上转一圈!


I'll be your best friend!

我会做你最好的朋友的!

How 'bout I give you five bucks?

那我给你五块钱怎么样?

No fair!  

不公平!

I bet your mom would let me.

我打赌,你妈妈都会同意的。


What's the big deal!?

有什么大不了的?!

It's just a bus!!!

不就是辆公交车嘛!

I have dreams, you know!

我是有梦想的你知道吗!

Fine.

好吧。


LET ME DRIVE THE BUS!!!

让我开那辆公交车!!!

(The peigeon was so disappointed and very sad.

鸽子真是又失落又难过。)


(At this time, the driver came back.

这时,公交车司机回来了。

I'm back! You didn't let the pigeon drive the bus, did you?

我回来啦!你没让那只鸽子开公交车吧?

Great! Thanks a lot.

太好了!十分感谢。

Uh-oh!I have to go now.

啊哦!我得走了。


Bye!

拜拜!

(The driver drove the bus away. And the pigeon was so sad.

司机把车开走了,鸽子很难过。)


(BEEP BEEP!

哔——哔——

Hey...Oh, it's a truck!

嘿,谁在我后面嘀嘀嘀!哇,是辆大卡车!)


(Now I have another dream! I wish I can drive a truck!

我又有了一个新的梦想,我希望可以开上大卡车!)

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!