Despicabel Me 9-10

Despicabel Me 9-10

00:00
11:03

跟读是训练听力的最佳形式

跟读是记忆单词的有效方式

跟读训练完美口音

跟读练就英语思维

2020安心宅家”

让我们和乔小妞一起跟读电影


Despicabel Me


——--CHAPTER 9 ————


It is still no, so goto sleep.


仍然是不可以,所以去睡觉。


But we can't. We'reall hyper!


但是我们睡不着。我们都很亢奋!


And without a bedtimestory, we'll just keep getting up and bugging you.


并且没有睡前故事,我们会继续起来而且烦着你。


All night long.


一晚上。


Fine.


好。


All right, all right.Sleepy Kittens.


好吧,好吧。“昏昏欲睡的小猫咪。”


Sleepy Kittens?


“昏昏谷睡的小猫咪”?


- What are these? -Puppets.


这是什么?木偶。


You use them when youtell the story.


你用他们当你讲故事的时候。


Okay, let's get thisover with.


好吧,让我们就了结这件事吧。


"Three littlekittens loved to play, they had fun in the sun all day.


“三只小猫咪喜欢玩耍,它们玩耍的很高兴在太阳下整天


Then their mother cameout and said, 'Time for kittens to go to bed.'"


然后它们的妈妈出来了说,‘是时候小猫咪该睡觉了。’”


Wow! This is garbage.You actually like this?


哇!这是垃圾。你们真的喜欢这个?


Keep reading!


接着读!


- Come on! - Allright, all right, all right.


快点!好吧,好吧,好吧。


"Three littlekittens started to bawl,


“三只小猫咪开始大声叫,


'Mommy, we're nottired at all.'


‘妈妈,我们一点也不累。’


Their mother smiledand said with a purr,


他们的妈妈笑着说带着咕噜声,


'Fine, but at leastyou should brush your fur.'"


‘好吧,但是至少你们的毛了。’


Now you brush the fur.


现在你刷毛吧。


This is literature?


这是文学?


A two-year-old couldhave written this. All right.


两岁的孩子都能写这个。好吧。


"Three littlekittens with fur all brushed


“三只小猫咪都刷过毛了


said, 'We can't sleep,we feel too rushed!'


说,‘我们不能睡觉,我们感觉太兴奋了!’


Their mother replied,with a voice like silk,


他们的妈妈回答,用声音像丝绸一样,


'Fine, but at leastyou should drink your milk.'"


‘好吧,但是至少你应该喝掉你的牛奶。’


Now make them drinkthe milk.


现在让他们喝牛奶。


I don't like thisbook. This is going on forever.


我不喜欢这本书。它将会继续下去没完没了。


"Three littlekittens, with milk all gone, rubbed their eyes and started to yawn.


“三只小猫咪,喝完牛奶,揉揉他们的眼睛并且开始打哈欠。


'We can't sleep, wecan't even try.'


‘我们睡不着觉,我们甚至不能尝试。’


Then their mother sanga lullaby.


然后他们的妈妈唱了一首摇篮曲。


'Good night kittens,close your eyes. Sleep in peace until you rise.


‘晚安猫咪们,闭上你们的眼睛。睡觉吧在宁静中直到你们起床。’


Though while yousleep, we are apart,


虽然当你们睡觉的时候,我们分开了,


your mommy loves youwith all her heart.'"


你们的妈妈爱你们。用她全部的心。


The end. Okay, goodnight.


结束了。好了,晚安。


- Wait! - What?


等等!怎么了?


What about good nightkisses?


还要有晚安之吻呢?


No, no. There will beno kissing or hugging or kissing.


不,不。没有亲吻或者拥抱或者亲吻。


He is not gonna kissus good night, Agnes.


他才不会亲吻我们晚安,Agnes.


I like him. He's nice.


我喜欢他。他很好。


But scary.


但是可怕。


Like Santa!


像圣诞老人!


Only 48 hours till thelaunch, and all systems are go.


只有48个小时了直到发射,所有系统就绪。


UhAboutthat,


额…关于这个,


I was thinking thatmaybe we could move the date of the heist.


我在想也许我们可以移动一下日期关于抢劫月亮的。


Please tell me this isnot as a result of the girls' dance recital, is it?


请告诉我这不是作为一个女孩的舞蹈晚会的结果,是吗?


No, no, no!


不,不,不!


The recital? Don't...That's stupid!


晚会?不要…那太愚蠢了!


I just think it's kindof weird to do it on a Saturday.


我只是在想这有点奇怪做这件事在周六。


I was thinking, maybea heist is a Tuesday thing, right?


我正在想,也许抢劫属于周二做的事情,对吗?


Gru, you and I havebeen working on this for years.


Gru,你和我已经为此奋斗了好多年。


It's everything we'vedreamed of.


这是一切我们梦寐以求的。


Your chance to makehistory,


你有机会创造历史,


become the man whostole the moon!


成为那个人他偷走了月亮!


But these girls arebecoming a major distraction!


但这些女孩正在成为一个很大的干扰!


They need to go.


她们需要离开。


If you don't dosomething about it, then I will.


如果你不做点什么,那么我做。


I understand.


我明白了。


Good.


太好了。


Butt.


屁股。


Butt.


屁股。


Butt.


屁股。


All right. Now, whenwe put our cups together,


好了。现在,当我们碰杯的时候,


we will make the"clink" sound with our mouths.


我们要发出“叮当”的声音用我们的嘴。


Ready? Edith?


好了吗?Edith?


- Clink. - Clink.


叮当,叮当。


There we go. And nowwe drink.


就是这样。现在我们开始喝。


And Agnes?


Agnes?


- Clink. - Clink.


叮当,叮当。


Very good!


非常好!


Excuse me, girls.


失陪一下,女孩们。


Come on!


噢。别走!


Don't worry, I'll beback. Keep clinking.


别担收,我会回来的。继续叮当。


- Clink, clink.


叮当,叮当。


Miss Hattie, what areyou doing here?


Hattie女士,你在这干什么?


I'm here for thegirls. I received a call that you wanted to return them.


我来是为了女孩们。我接到一个电话你想要把他们送回来。


And also, I didpurchase a Spanish dictionary.


并且,我购买了一本西班牙字典。


I didn't like what yousaid.


我不喜欢你的说话。


But...


但是…


I will get the girlsready.


我让女孩们准备一下。


Don't let her take us,Mr. Gru!


不要让她把我们带走,Gru先生!


Tell her you wannakeep us.


告诉她你想要留下我们。


All right, girls. Comeon, let's go.


好了,女孩们。来吧,我们走。


Goodbye, Mr. Gru.Thanks for everything.


再见,Gru先生。谢谢你为我们做的一切。


I did it for your owngood.


我这么做是为了你好。


Come on, let's go getthat moon.


来吧,让我们把月亮搞到手。


Right.


好的。


Despicabel Me


——--CHAPTER10 ————


What is this for?


这是什么?


The recital?


晚会?


I am the greatestcriminal mind of the century.


我是最伟大的罪犯本世纪的。


I don't go to littlegirls' dance recitals!


我才不会去看小姑娘的晚会呢!


Opening launch baydoors. Commencing launch sequence.


打开发射港大门。开始发射序列。


And we are good to goin T minus 10 seconds.


我们已经准备好发射倒计时十秒钟。


Ten, nine, eight,seven,


10 9 8 7


Six


6...


Oh, yeah!


噢,耶!


Nice work, Doctor. Allsystems go.


干得好,博士。各系统准备就绪。


Boo-ya!


-呀!


My flight suit.


我的飞行服。


Oh, yeah! Once again,the mighty...


噢,耶!再来一次,威猛的。。。


I've got it!


我做到了!


I've got the moon!


我得到月亮了!


I've got the moon!


我得到月亮了!


I cantmake it!


我不能做到了!


Wait a minute! -Kevin!


等一会!Kevin!


Come on, come on!


来吧,来吧!


He's still not here.


他仍然没来。


Why would he come? Hegave us up.


他为什么要来?他放弃我们了。


But he pinkiepromised!


但是他拉钩保证过!


Girls, girls, places!


女孩们,女孩们,要上场了!


No, we can't startyet! We're still expecting someone.


不,我们还没有准备好!我们仍然在期待某个人。


Can we just wait a fewmore minutes?


我们可以再多等几分钟吗?


All right. But just afew more minutes.


好吧。但只是多几分钟。


He's not coming, guys.


他不会来了,伙计。


Gru! Gru, can you hearme?


Gru! Gru, 你能听到我吗?


Quick, we have to warnhim, and fast!


快点,我们必须通知他,快点!


Okay, okay. There'sthe library.


好的,好的。这是图书馆。


That's Third Street.The dance studio...


那是第三街。舞蹈演播室….


There! There! There itis!


那里!那里!就是这!


Sorry, buddy. Show'sover.


对不起,老兄。演出结束了。


Over?


结束了?


Vector, open up!


Vector,开门!


First give me themoon. Then we'll talk.


首先给我月亮。然后我们再谈。


- Mr. Gru! - Zip it,Happy Meal.


Gru先生!闭嘴,开心乐园餐。


Now, the girls.


现在,给我女孩们。


Actually, I think I'llhold on to them a little while longer.


事实上,我想我将留着她们一会儿再久一点。


No!


不!


Oh, yeah!Unpredictable!


噢,耶!不可意料!


Listen close, youlittle punk.


听仔细了,你个小坏蛋。


When I get in there,you are in for a world of pain!


当我进入那里,你就会进入一个痛苦的世界了!


I'm really scared!


我真的好害怕啊!


He is gonna kick yourbutt.


他将会踢你的屁股。


What? He punched myshark!


什么?他揍了我的鲨鱼!


There he is!


他在那!


Hang on, Gru.


坚持住,Gru


Oh, no!


噢,不!


Vector has the girls.Go!


Vector抓住了女孩们。快!


What happened to theship? It's big again!


船发生什么了?它又变大了!


- Not as big as themoon is going to be! - What?


还没大到月亮将会变得尺寸!什么?


The larger the mass ofan object, the quicker the effects of the shrink ray wear off!


物体的质量越大,缩小射线的作用消失的越快!


I call it the NefarioPrinciple.


我称之为Nefario原理。


I just came up with itnow, actually.


我刚想到的,事实上。


Oh, no!


噢,不!


Did you see that?


你看到那个了么?


- Vector! - Vector!Help! - Vector!


Vector!救命!Vector!


- Over here! - Hey!


在这边!嘿!


What are you girlsdoing back there?


你们这些女孩们干什么在后面那里?


The moon!


月亮!


Watch out!


小心。


Get as close in as youcan.


尽量靠近点。


You got it.


你明白的。


- Mr. Gru, up here! -Mr. Gru!


Gru先生,在这!


Okay, girls! Girls!


好的,女孩们!女孩们!


- You're going to haveto jump. - Jump?


你们必须跳下来。跳下来?


Are you insane?


你疯了吗?


Don't worry, I willcatch you.


别担心,我会接住你的。


You gave us back!


你送我们回去了!


I know, I know. And itis the worst mistake I ever made.


我知道,我知道。这是最大的一个错误我曾经犯过的。


But you have to jumpnow.


但是你现在必须跳下来。


It'll be okay.


没关系的。


Okay, girls.


可以的,女孩们。


Jump now!


现在跳下来!


Margo, I will catchyou.


Margo,我会接住你的。


And I will never letyou go again.


而且我永远都不会让你再走了?


- Not so fast! - No!


别那么快!不!


Let me go!


让我走!


Margo!


Margo!


I'm coming, Margo.Hang on!


我来了,Margo.坚持住!


I got you.


我接住你了。


No!


不!


Oh, poop.


噢,嘭。


This time, goodtriumphs,


这一次,好人胜利了,


and the moon has beenreturned to its rightful place in the sky.


而且月亮被送回它的正确位置在天空中。


But once again, lawenforcement is baffled, leaving everyone to wonder,


但是又一次的执法部门很迷惑,留下每个人都想知道,


who is this mysterioushero?


谁是这个神秘的英雄?


And what will he donext?


并且,他接下来会干什么?


Okay, girls. Time forbed.


好了,女孩们。该上床睡觉了。


- Come on! We want astory. - Three sleepy kittens!


拜托!我们想要听故事。三只沉睡的小猫咪!


Oh, no! Sorry. Thatbook was accidentally destroyed maliciously.


噢,不!抱歉。那本书不小心被故意弄坏了。


Tonight we are goingto read a new book.


今晚我们将要读一本新书。


This one is called


这本是被称为


One Big Unicorn by...Who wrote this?


‘一个大独角兽’谁写的呢?


Me! I wrote it. Look,it's a puppet book!


我!我写的。看,这是一本木偶书。


Here, watch this.


在这,看这。


That's the horn!


这是它的角!


This is gonna be thebest book ever!


这将会是最棒的书!


Not to pat myself onthe back, but, yes, it probably will be.


不要赞扬我,但是,是的,也许它真的是。


Here we go.


我开始讲了。


"One big unicorn,strong and free


一个大的独角兽,健壮自由


thought he was happyas he could be.


认为他会很开心就像他可能的那样。


Then three littlekittens came around


然后三只小猫咪来了


and turned his wholelife upside down."


把他的生活搞得一团糟。


Hey, that one lookslike me!


嘿,那个看上去像我!


No, what are youtalking about? These are kittens!


不,你在说什么?它们是猫咪!


Any relation topersons living or dead is completely coincidental.


牵涉到任何活着的或死去的人都纯属巧合。


"They made himlaugh.


“他们让他大笑。


They made him cry.


他们让他哭泣。


He never should havesaid goodbye.


他永远不该说再见。


And now he knows hecould never part


现在他知道了他永远不能


from those threelittle kittens


和这三只小猫分开。


that changed hisheart.


(它们)改变了他的心。


The end."


线束。”


Okay, all right. Goodnight.


好了。晚安。


I love you.


我爱你。


I love you, too.


我也爱你。


No, no!


不,不!


All right.


好了。


Didn't I get youalready?


我还没有亲过你吗?


They're very good!


这太棒了!


I'm so proud of you,Son.


我为你感到自豪,儿子。


You've turned out tobe a great parent!


你变成了一个好的家长!


Just like me.


就像我一样。


Maybe even better.


也许更好。


No, I'm fine. Goahead.


不,我没事。


No, no, no!


不,不,不!


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!